Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY

We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI

When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ

This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.