BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
I buy these navies I love the Kleenex brand. I usually have one in my car and in the house. They are very effective and they last me a while they are affordable and more when they come in a two pack.
Erica G.
Erica G.
I ways keep a pack of these on hand, in the winter for runny noses and in the summer for allergy season. They are pretty soft and durable and they are a convenient size pack to fit in a jacket pocket
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
These tissues are a staple in most rooms of my house because I suffer from allergies. they're effective and soft enough to use repeatedly throughout the day and not make the bottom of your nose raw!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Newberry, FL
Love Kleenex! I have used them for years. They are soft and gentle, which is especially nice when you have a cold and constantly blowing your nose. Also they are a great value, can't beat the price!
Leia C.
Leia C.
These tissues we always buy in bulk. I have them all through the house. They really stand up to their name. You don't need a bunch of tissues to blow your nose and they don't fall apart when you do.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
These are great to use when my allergies act up and they don't leave fuzz in my nose. The lotion in them make them softer so my nose doesn't get irritated and sore. I prefer these over other brands.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kleenex is the best brand of tissues by far. They're very soft material, and they're perfect for when I'm sick with a runny nose because they don't hurt my nose even after using them for a few days.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Love love love these cute tubes of Kleenex! This is my go-to brand for tissue and not only is it durable and soft on my face but the new packaging is extremely adorable and an easy way to decorate!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these!! If I leave the house without them I'm a mess. I feel they need to be a little softer like if they had lotion in them that would be awesome. I think everyone needs these in their bag.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?