Add a Photo

Justine P.
Justine P.
June 25, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I have always enjoyed the quality of this brand. Soft and doesn't leave your nose feeling raw. Has multiple packaging colors to choose from and easily fits in with home decor. I recommend this product.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
June 21, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
June 29, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
June 26, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Tanjil N.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
June 24, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I love Kleenex tissues. They are so soft and never leave my nose looking how if feels. Doesn't make my nose red even after excessive uses. I would recommend even though it's kinda pricey for tissues!😌
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. It is gentle on my nose. Which is a good thing during the winter months with a cold. I love that they are affordable and always have cute designs on the boxes.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mount Pocono, PA
June 27, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
Nat F.
Nat F.
June 21, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
My family always has a box of these in every room. They're very affordable and also a great value. One tissue goes a long way for our allergy, cold, and flu season needs! We can't get enough of them!!
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
I love these! They are perfect for on the go especially during flu season! They are soft and gentle on the nose and super portable! They are affordable and can be found at any supermarket or pharmacy.
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL
June 25, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.