BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Marisa W.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Can't imagine going through cold and flu season without these babies! LOVE!!!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Sandi P.
Review for: Upright
Tough but soft kleenexes. I keep them in my home a day office because I know they'll do the trick.
marian b.
Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?