Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
I have always bought kleenex brand tissues, they are the only tissues we use. The kleenex brand has always been our first choice and only choice. Kleenex is durable and last longer then any other brand.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Go to Kleenex. I won't use anything else. The skin around my nose is very sensitive and will become very dry during the cold weather months. This tissue does not irritate my skin and is very very soft.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I really like these 4-packs of tissues because right now since school supplies are coming out, this is great because of how many schools are asking for it. It is a bit pricey but that's to be expected.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Justine P.
Justine P.
I have always enjoyed the quality of this brand. Soft and doesn't leave your nose feeling raw. Has multiple packaging colors to choose from and easily fits in with home decor. I recommend this product.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?