51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I love using these tissues on a regular basis, but especially when I'm sick. The lotion in the tissues make them soft and nice. They can be a bit pricier, but I think it is worth it. I would recommend.
Justine P.
Justine P.
I have always enjoyed the quality of this brand. Soft and doesn't leave your nose feeling raw. Has multiple packaging colors to choose from and easily fits in with home decor. I recommend this product.
Mara B.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
These are the only kind of tissue so use! I love how you can buy them in individual boxes or in multi packs! they always come in super cute colors and patterns that I can get to match my bathroom!!!!!!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Go to Kleenex. I won't use anything else. The skin around my nose is very sensitive and will become very dry during the cold weather months. This tissue does not irritate my skin and is very very soft.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The kleenex with lotion is the best. There's nothing worst than being sick and having to use rough tissue on your nose all day. I make sure that when I'm sick I purchase kleenex with lotion right away.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
I love these! They are perfect for on the go especially during flu season! They are soft and gentle on the nose and super portable! They are affordable and can be found at any supermarket or pharmacy.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. It is gentle on my nose. Which is a good thing during the winter months with a cold. I love that they are affordable and always have cute designs on the boxes.
Nat F.
Nat F.
My family always has a box of these in every room. They're very affordable and also a great value. One tissue goes a long way for our allergy, cold, and flu season needs! We can't get enough of them!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?