Add a Photo

Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
June 29, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I have always bought kleenex brand tissues, they are the only tissues we use. The kleenex brand has always been our first choice and only choice. Kleenex is durable and last longer then any other brand.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
June 21, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
June 25, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
June 29, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
June 29, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
June 29, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
The kleenex with lotion is the best. There's nothing worst than being sick and having to use rough tissue on your nose all day. I make sure that when I'm sick I purchase kleenex with lotion right away.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
June 26, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
June 22, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fort Wayne, IN
June 28, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Go to Kleenex. I won't use anything else. The skin around my nose is very sensitive and will become very dry during the cold weather months. This tissue does not irritate my skin and is very very soft.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
July 14, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I really like these 4-packs of tissues because right now since school supplies are coming out, this is great because of how many schools are asking for it. It is a bit pricey but that's to be expected.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.