BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Fawzia E.
I love these! They are perfect for on the go especially during flu season! They are soft and gentle on the nose and super portable! They are affordable and can be found at any supermarket or pharmacy.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. It is gentle on my nose. Which is a good thing during the winter months with a cold. I love that they are affordable and always have cute designs on the boxes.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
I love Kleenex tissues. They are so soft and never leave my nose looking how if feels. Doesn't make my nose red even after excessive uses. I would recommend even though it's kinda pricey for tissues!😌
Danielle F.
Chesterfield, MI
Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
I have bought many brands out there but I always return to Kleenex when my nose is sore from the other brands. I have no problems with Kleenex. I fully trust in these tissues to hold up to their name.
Nat F.
My family always has a box of these in every room. They're very affordable and also a great value. One tissue goes a long way for our allergy, cold, and flu season needs! We can't get enough of them!!
Erin C.
Denton, TX
This has been a staple in my family for generations! We love the Kleenex brand! It's soft, but durable. We love that Kleenex has been around forever, and trust this brand for its attention to quality!
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
These tissues are a staple in most rooms of my house because I suffer from allergies. they're effective and soft enough to use repeatedly throughout the day and not make the bottom of your nose raw!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?