Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI

Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Arvada, CO

We buy these in bulk at Costco. They're a great convenient size, though not quite thick enough if your're really sick and runny nose, they can rub raw. They are definitely worth it over the kirkland brand.
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Los Angeles, CA

These tissues really are ultra soft! They don't irritate my nose as much when I get a cold. They are so soft I even wipe my eye makeup off with them. Totally worth the extra cost for less skin irritation!
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

I always bought these tissues for my home. They are gentle on my skin and do a good job cleaning up. People always notice the gentleness of my tissues whenever they come over. I would recommend to anyone.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Bethpage, NY

Best tissue pack ever!! My mother used to buy he dollar store tissue packs and they would always rip and fall apart when you used them. These are actually very good tissues! High quality for a to-go pack.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA

These are great for cold and flu season!! They're very gentle on your nose, so you don't get red and irritated. Plus, they come in boxes with a variety of designs, so you can pick one to match your house!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever , LA

For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Iris H.
Iris H.

I love that they have a variety and I feel they have the softest tissues out of all the brands! I like using these specifically for makeup because it's the easiest to store by my vanity! (Which is small)
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA

My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Malenis H.
Malenis H.

This tissue is everything! So soft when you use it. I have bad allergies and need to use tissues often. This helps keep my nose from feeling sore and dry.
Very affordable and a must have for runny noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.