51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
I have always bought kleenex brand tissues, they are the only tissues we use. The kleenex brand has always been our first choice and only choice. Kleenex is durable and last longer then any other brand.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Kleenex is definetely my favorite brand for tissue paper. The box designs are very cute plus they are soft. other products irritate my nose but not these. I love them so much! will always buy and use .
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?