Add a Photo

Carly B.
Schriever , LA
June 21, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Lakshinee R.
Lakshinee R.
June 25, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
This is by far the softest tissue I've ever used and I love it! It's so soft that I just need an excuse to feel it. The only problem is its a little pricey but I guess thats because of the great quality.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
June 22, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
Malenis H.
Malenis H.
This tissue is everything! So soft when you use it. I have bad allergies and need to use tissues often. This helps keep my nose from feeling sore and dry.
Very affordable and a must have for runny noses.
Iris H.
Iris H.
June 27, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I love that they have a variety and I feel they have the softest tissues out of all the brands! I like using these specifically for makeup because it's the easiest to store by my vanity! (Which is small)
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
June 26, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
June 26, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
June 21, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
June 29, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I have always bought kleenex brand tissues, they are the only tissues we use. The kleenex brand has always been our first choice and only choice. Kleenex is durable and last longer then any other brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.