Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Malenis H.
Malenis H.
This tissue is everything! So soft when you use it. I have bad allergies and need to use tissues often. This helps keep my nose from feeling sore and dry.
Very affordable and a must have for runny noses.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
Iris H.
Iris H.
I love that they have a variety and I feel they have the softest tissues out of all the brands! I like using these specifically for makeup because it's the easiest to store by my vanity! (Which is small)
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
I have always bought kleenex brand tissues, they are the only tissues we use. The kleenex brand has always been our first choice and only choice. Kleenex is durable and last longer then any other brand.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?