51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lakshinee R.
Lakshinee R.
This is by far the softest tissue I've ever used and I love it! It's so soft that I just need an excuse to feel it. The only problem is its a little pricey but I guess thats because of the great quality.
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?