Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Keli M.
Keli M.

Kleenex is a family favorite. We are very pleased with the softness. The only thing I would change is a variety of trendy colors of the box. It isn't always easy to find one that doesn't clash with my decor.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN

This is a favorite by everyone in my house. It is very soft, doesn't have a weird feeling or odor from the lotion and keeps your nose from getting red and irritated when you are constantly blowing your nose.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY

I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO

Very good tissues and usually very well priced. Soft and strong for everyday use. So much better than generic brands. I highly recommend these for everyone. They also make nice small purse size pack as well
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Savage, MN

I get these every time I leave for college. The four pack lasts me through the entire year. Doesn't hurt your nose when blowing into them. I found it to be very affordable. I highly recommend these tissues.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Worcester

I have tried to get a cheaper tissue in the past but it just doesn't work! These are my lifetime tissue brand. They keep my nose from getting chapped in the winter or when I am sick. Its soft and reliable..
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI

Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love Kleenex tissues. We use them daily. They are soft and they are easy to find at my local grocery store or at the drug store. I have purchased several boxes and will continue to purchase more. I like!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL

These are perfect for your purse. I carry a pack with me and have used them for my children's little messes. You never know when you need a fast little tissue. Wish they made them with Vicks smell to them.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE

I always carry a pack of tissues with me, I have one everywhere I go, in my purse, my car, my room, my living room, because you never know when you will need it, and Kleenex is one of my favorites for sure
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.