Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Verónica C.
Verónica C.

These are OK, but the print on the boxes I received was not as attractive as the print shown on the illustration. Also, more than one tissue always came out of the box...a little annoying. I think I will buy my tissues in a brick and mortar store, where I can choose more attractive packaging and larger boxes. This purchase was just OK...nothing great
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been using Kleenex products for almost 50 yrs. Depending on the time of year what I get. I like to get the one with lotion in it during the winter, its easy on the nose. Always have kleenex all over the house. Front rm., bedrooms, bathroom, even outside when the family is over for dinner. I've even sent them home w/family. I would recommend it.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH

As a teacher, I get sick at least once a year. The generic off-brand tissues just don't cut it. The original Kleenex are great, and a definite improvement over other brands. These Aloe tissues are even better. It's like I don't feel the need to put lotion on immediately after blowing my nose. They are soothing for that itchy, inevitably red feeling.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Pensacola, FL

They are tissues, really I don't care what brand I use. If I'm sick enough to need tissues I'm just running into the store to grab the first box that is eye level so I don't drown in my own mucus. Anti-viral tissues are good if you're in a classroom setting though so you don't infect the poor slob sitting next to your sick carcass so there is that.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I usually buy Kleenex brand. Its a name I know and trust. The aloe infused tissue is great, especially if you are sick or have allergies, because your nose usually gets rubbed raw from blowing so much, so these help s lot with that. They are very dofy and gentle. Kleenex has lots of fun box designs, too. Makes it fun to get a cute decorated box.
Amy T.
Amy T.

These are so great! They have anti-bacterial stuff built into the tissue which makes them super soft as while also preventing spreading the germs. I keep these at my desk at work because when it starts to spread there is no way of getting it away from you! (Of course I still recommend using anti bacterial spray/soap to help it out even more!)
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL

These are my favorite tissues. If you've ever been deathly ill and had to blow your nose 20+ times in a day, you know how bad your nose can start to burn and hurt from tissues. The lotion tissues don't feel wet or anything, but they're sooo much more gentle on your nose. I wait until these go on sale or have a bonus offer at the drugstore.
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM

With winter behind us, I can't rave too boldly about these lotion infused tissues. I will say proudly that I've never been more relieved with trying to get dried boogers out my child's nose than when I use the Kleenex Lotion/Aloe. They're soft, yet durable enough to endure a squirming toddler fighting off evil Dad and his snot extraction.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I saw these Kleenex at Target and stopped in my tracks. They're. So. Cute. I don't have to hide my kleenex in ugly box covers anymore. The fun print and sleek design beg to be displayed! I have one in every room. I only wish that the boxes were a little larger. 50 tissues can go quickly when you watch as many Shonda Rimes shows as I do.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA

This is a nice and soft facial tissue. When I have seasonal allergies/flu/cold I use this facial tissue because it's soft and it doesn't feel like my nose is being rubbed off because you know how your nose feels after you use a tissue to wipe you nose a ton of times, well I have never had my nose feel that way with this facial tissue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.