Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lora B.
Lora B.
Sarnia

I have very bad seasonal allergies that surprise me at a random day in the spring time. My nose will be running for 3 days straight and these Kleenexs help me through the struggle. The smaller box size makes it easy for me to carry them around with me everyday and the tissue itself does not irritate my nose after blowing it 100 times a day. Solid product.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA

Facial tissues are one of those products where you can tell the name brand from the store brand. Kleenex is great! They are effective and user friendly. The tissues are soft to the touch and don't irritate my skin. I teach kindergarten and these tissues are easy on young kid's skin too. They are relatively affordable but I always try to look for sales.
Brinlee G.
Brinlee G.
Provo, UT

I love this product! It's great for a desk, bedside, etc., as it takes little space. The packaging is adorable with many fun prints and color schemes, and the tissues are good quality too. However, they are smaller than your typical tissue box, both in tissue size and number of tissues provided. None the less, I will definitely repurchase this product!
Lorlie V.
Lorlie V.

I use this to blot my face. It doesn't leave any residue on my face which I highly appreciate. It is durable and does tear easily and has no scent. Sure, it is pricier than most generic brands but I appreciate the durability of this tissue and how it is not scented. If you choose the cheaper, they tear very easily. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.

These are OK, but the print on the boxes I received was not as attractive as the print shown on the illustration. Also, more than one tissue always came out of the box...a little annoying. I think I will buy my tissues in a brick and mortar store, where I can choose more attractive packaging and larger boxes. This purchase was just OK...nothing great
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been using Kleenex products for almost 50 yrs. Depending on the time of year what I get. I like to get the one with lotion in it during the winter, its easy on the nose. Always have kleenex all over the house. Front rm., bedrooms, bathroom, even outside when the family is over for dinner. I've even sent them home w/family. I would recommend it.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH

As a teacher, I get sick at least once a year. The generic off-brand tissues just don't cut it. The original Kleenex are great, and a definite improvement over other brands. These Aloe tissues are even better. It's like I don't feel the need to put lotion on immediately after blowing my nose. They are soothing for that itchy, inevitably red feeling.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Pensacola, FL

They are tissues, really I don't care what brand I use. If I'm sick enough to need tissues I'm just running into the store to grab the first box that is eye level so I don't drown in my own mucus. Anti-viral tissues are good if you're in a classroom setting though so you don't infect the poor slob sitting next to your sick carcass so there is that.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I usually buy Kleenex brand. Its a name I know and trust. The aloe infused tissue is great, especially if you are sick or have allergies, because your nose usually gets rubbed raw from blowing so much, so these help s lot with that. They are very dofy and gentle. Kleenex has lots of fun box designs, too. Makes it fun to get a cute decorated box.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.