Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH

As a teacher, I get sick at least once a year. The generic off-brand tissues just don't cut it. The original Kleenex are great, and a definite improvement over other brands. These Aloe tissues are even better. It's like I don't feel the need to put lotion on immediately after blowing my nose. They are soothing for that itchy, inevitably red feeling.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been using Kleenex products for almost 50 yrs. Depending on the time of year what I get. I like to get the one with lotion in it during the winter, its easy on the nose. Always have kleenex all over the house. Front rm., bedrooms, bathroom, even outside when the family is over for dinner. I've even sent them home w/family. I would recommend it.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Pensacola, FL

They are tissues, really I don't care what brand I use. If I'm sick enough to need tissues I'm just running into the store to grab the first box that is eye level so I don't drown in my own mucus. Anti-viral tissues are good if you're in a classroom setting though so you don't infect the poor slob sitting next to your sick carcass so there is that.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I usually buy Kleenex brand. Its a name I know and trust. The aloe infused tissue is great, especially if you are sick or have allergies, because your nose usually gets rubbed raw from blowing so much, so these help s lot with that. They are very dofy and gentle. Kleenex has lots of fun box designs, too. Makes it fun to get a cute decorated box.
Amy T.
Amy T.

These are so great! They have anti-bacterial stuff built into the tissue which makes them super soft as while also preventing spreading the germs. I keep these at my desk at work because when it starts to spread there is no way of getting it away from you! (Of course I still recommend using anti bacterial spray/soap to help it out even more!)
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL

These are my favorite tissues. If you've ever been deathly ill and had to blow your nose 20+ times in a day, you know how bad your nose can start to burn and hurt from tissues. The lotion tissues don't feel wet or anything, but they're sooo much more gentle on your nose. I wait until these go on sale or have a bonus offer at the drugstore.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Best for comfort and quality! I have regular sinus so I usually use a lot of tissue. I used to think tissue are all the same and kept buying the store brands, but ever since I tried Kleenex, I know they are not! Store brand tissues are rough and dry, but Klennex tissue is so soft and gentle on the skin - it doesn't redden my nose. Love it!
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM

With winter behind us, I can't rave too boldly about these lotion infused tissues. I will say proudly that I've never been more relieved with trying to get dried boogers out my child's nose than when I use the Kleenex Lotion/Aloe. They're soft, yet durable enough to endure a squirming toddler fighting off evil Dad and his snot extraction.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I saw these Kleenex at Target and stopped in my tracks. They're. So. Cute. I don't have to hide my kleenex in ugly box covers anymore. The fun print and sleek design beg to be displayed! I have one in every room. I only wish that the boxes were a little larger. 50 tissues can go quickly when you watch as many Shonda Rimes shows as I do.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.