Add a Photo

Julia P.
Fresno, CA
June 26, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I've been using Kleenex products for almost 50 yrs. Depending on the time of year what I get. I like to get the one with lotion in it during the winter, its easy on the nose. Always have kleenex all over the house. Front rm., bedrooms, bathroom, even outside when the family is over for dinner. I've even sent them home w/family. I would recommend it.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Pensacola, FL
June 28, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
They are tissues, really I don't care what brand I use. If I'm sick enough to need tissues I'm just running into the store to grab the first box that is eye level so I don't drown in my own mucus. Anti-viral tissues are good if you're in a classroom setting though so you don't infect the poor slob sitting next to your sick carcass so there is that.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
June 22, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I usually buy Kleenex brand. Its a name I know and trust. The aloe infused tissue is great, especially if you are sick or have allergies, because your nose usually gets rubbed raw from blowing so much, so these help s lot with that. They are very dofy and gentle. Kleenex has lots of fun box designs, too. Makes it fun to get a cute decorated box.
Amy T.
Amy T.
June 21, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
These are so great! They have anti-bacterial stuff built into the tissue which makes them super soft as while also preventing spreading the germs. I keep these at my desk at work because when it starts to spread there is no way of getting it away from you! (Of course I still recommend using anti bacterial spray/soap to help it out even more!)
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
June 25, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
These are my favorite tissues. If you've ever been deathly ill and had to blow your nose 20+ times in a day, you know how bad your nose can start to burn and hurt from tissues. The lotion tissues don't feel wet or anything, but they're sooo much more gentle on your nose. I wait until these go on sale or have a bonus offer at the drugstore.
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM
June 23, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
With winter behind us, I can't rave too boldly about these lotion infused tissues. I will say proudly that I've never been more relieved with trying to get dried boogers out my child's nose than when I use the Kleenex Lotion/Aloe. They're soft, yet durable enough to endure a squirming toddler fighting off evil Dad and his snot extraction.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
June 29, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I saw these Kleenex at Target and stopped in my tracks. They're. So. Cute. I don't have to hide my kleenex in ugly box covers anymore. The fun print and sleek design beg to be displayed! I have one in every room. I only wish that the boxes were a little larger. 50 tissues can go quickly when you watch as many Shonda Rimes shows as I do.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
June 24, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
This is a nice and soft facial tissue. When I have seasonal allergies/flu/cold I use this facial tissue because it's soft and it doesn't feel like my nose is being rubbed off because you know how your nose feels after you use a tissue to wipe you nose a ton of times, well I have never had my nose feel that way with this facial tissue.
Renee C.
Renee C.
This is a product that is used on a daily basis in my household as well at work. I keep a box of Kleenex on my desk at work for the occasional sneeze, makeup clean up, runny nose, etc. I use it at home for the same purposes. I tried to get some generic facial tissue and I did notice a difference. I will just stick to the name brand!
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
June 25, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love the convenience of a to go pack of tissues. You never know when you're going to need to wipe your nose or something off your face even wiping down something in your car. Kleenex is a great soft brand to use only thing I don't like is the little white residue does sometimes get all over the place but other than that it's great
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.