BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
These are one of the softest tissues I ever use whenever I'm sick. Because Lord knows that when you are sick your nose is all runny and sometimes you just need a soft tissue because your toilet paper roll isn't cutting it. These tissues are definitely worth the price.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
I love these little packs. I get the softness I want in a tissue along with the convienent package. I leave them in my desk at work and in my car. They are affordable and the packages are always fun colors.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Always amazing and good to take with me in my purse. Always have the little packs on me. Great absorbent and it isn't too thin. Perfect for sneezing and cleaning my fave from makeup also.... great product.
Estefany N.
Texas
I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Kleenex is the softest, most amazing tissue. I get really severe allergies and Kleenex brand tissues are the only ones that don't make my nose tender and raw after hours (sometimes days) of blowing it. I recommend this brand to everyone with allergies.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I like these facial tissues a lot! They are soft and sometimes infused with vaporub or lotion. Of course when you are sick, it doesn't matter what tissue you use your nose will get very dry! They are affordable and I get them mostly at walmart.
Michelle H.
I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?