BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sic...3 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , th...1 Answers
Nicole C.
These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA
I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Melissa G.
Charlotte
Kleenex is the only brand of tissue I will buy.  They are the softest and strongest tissues that there are.  They are gentile enough to use on babies.  They do not tear even when they have to hold a lot.  They come in endless patterned and colored boxes that look cute in any bathroom.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Review for: Go more...
I love these portable Kleenex I have them everyone in my car in my purse. They are so needed in my household! My kid has bad allergies and I always have to have Kleenex with me. They are super soft I always buy them at target in the dollar spot
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love the Perfect Fit Kleenex. I found them around Christmas and bought a few packs. They fit everywhere. I always have tissues in my car and always fighting with the boxes getting crushed or something. With these you don't have that problem. They fit in the cup holders and are easily accessible!
Shannon F.
These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Indira V.
I always carry tissues in my bag and these are very soft and gentle on the skin. The only con I find is in the packaging as the adhesive sometimes tugs on the tissue but other than that this is a great product and very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with allergies or just to carry just in case.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
One of the best products to keep in my purse. I try to carry a pack with me at all times just because you never know when you (or someone else) might need a tissue. I've tried other brands, but Kleenex is the only way to go. It gets the job done and is still so gentle on your nose
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?