Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, Md

These are solid kleenexes to keep around the house for guests and random sniffles. This is a nice deal for the pack and they last a long time. I'd recommend them to others because they're so soft and durable.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
June D.
June D.

The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV

These are essential for back to school. I always used these from pre k through college. Whether for a cold, or for correcting my makeup there was always a package in my bag! Soft, and never irritated my skin.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY

Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX

I love these travel packs of tissue. I always have one in my purse and a couple in my 4 year old's backpack because you never know when you'll need a tissue for sneezes or spills when you're out of the house!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL

Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
Erica G.
Erica G.

Great tissues. Perfext size to always have with you. I keep a pack in my purse, my desk at work and one in my car glivebox. They never make me feel irritated when i blow especially during bad allergy season.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Kleenex is always a trust worthy brand that my family has always bought! The only con, is they are a bit more expensive but are worth it. Love the lotion ones as well for allergy season or when you get sick!
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY

I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.