BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Malenis H.
Malenis H.
This tissue is everything! So soft when you use it. I have bad allergies and need to use tissues often. This helps keep my nose from feeling sore and dry.
Very affordable and a must have for runny noses.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Kleenex are a great brand. I like these because they do not include the lotion. That avoids the build up that can happen from too much lotion. These work well and are strong enough to handle hard colds.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
This Kleenex ultra soft facial tissue is both ultra strong and ultra soft which is vitally important for facial tissue to be. This is a trusted brand for me that I purchase from often. I recommend this.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?