Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV

These are essential for back to school. I always used these from pre k through college. Whether for a cold, or for correcting my makeup there was always a package in my bag! Soft, and never irritated my skin.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY

Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX

I love these travel packs of tissue. I always have one in my purse and a couple in my 4 year old's backpack because you never know when you'll need a tissue for sneezes or spills when you're out of the house!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN

This is a favorite by everyone in my house. It is very soft, doesn't have a weird feeling or odor from the lotion and keeps your nose from getting red and irritated when you are constantly blowing your nose.
Erica G.
Erica G.

Great tissues. Perfext size to always have with you. I keep a pack in my purse, my desk at work and one in my car glivebox. They never make me feel irritated when i blow especially during bad allergy season.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Kleenex is always a trust worthy brand that my family has always bought! The only con, is they are a bit more expensive but are worth it. Love the lotion ones as well for allergy season or when you get sick!
Keli M.
Keli M.

Kleenex is a family favorite. We are very pleased with the softness. The only thing I would change is a variety of trendy colors of the box. It isn't always easy to find one that doesn't clash with my decor.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I like the tissues in these containers to keep in the door of the car. the shape makes them easy to keep in smaller spaces and the pretty prints make them more visually appealing in open spaces in your home.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY

I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.