Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
June 24, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Family Size
Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are perfect for your purse. I carry a pack with me and have used them for my children's little messes. You never know when you need a fast little tissue. Wish they made them with Vicks smell to them.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
June 22, 2016, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: Family Size
I love Kleenex tissues. We use them daily. They are soft and they are easy to find at my local grocery store or at the drug store. I have purchased several boxes and will continue to purchase more. I like!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I always carry a pack of tissues with me, I have one everywhere I go, in my purse, my car, my room, my living room, because you never know when you will need it, and Kleenex is one of my favorites for sure
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Arvada, CO
We buy these in bulk at Costco. They're a great convenient size, though not quite thick enough if your're really sick and runny nose, they can rub raw. They are definitely worth it over the kirkland brand.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Saint Cloud, MN
June 29, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
No matter what the price this is the only brand I will buy. And I always buy 3 boxes at a time, I think the price is right for them they don't hurt my nose,and they are a lot softer than Puffs with lotion.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
June 21, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
These are great for cold and flu season!! They're very gentle on your nose, so you don't get red and irritated. Plus, they come in boxes with a variety of designs, so you can pick one to match your house!
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Los Angeles, CA
June 28, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
These tissues really are ultra soft! They don't irritate my nose as much when I get a cold. They are so soft I even wipe my eye makeup off with them. Totally worth the extra cost for less skin irritation!
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
June 29, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I always bought these tissues for my home. They are gentle on my skin and do a good job cleaning up. People always notice the gentleness of my tissues whenever they come over. I would recommend to anyone.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Bethpage, NY
Best tissue pack ever!! My mother used to buy he dollar store tissue packs and they would always rip and fall apart when you used them. These are actually very good tissues! High quality for a to-go pack.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.