BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Glenda M.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I like purchasing Kleenex Facial tissue to go packs because they are individually packed and I don't have to worry about my tissues getting dirty. These are great to ok in bags, purses, backpacks.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Mary N.
Mason City, IL
Review for: Family Size
My family likes kleenex brand family size boxes because they last longer. With a family you can alwsys count on the box of tissues to go farther. They are cost effective because I don't have to replace as often. I highly recommend kleenex brand family size for families.
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs are so convenient when on the go. I stick these little guy's anywhere and everywhere! You never know when your going to need one. Soft and durable tissues you can't live without
Diane H.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I like these because they're not as harsh on my skin. A lot of brands are dry and chap my nose really easily. These are affordable and smell good. Even though they're getting used and thrown away haha.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These are great to use when my allergies act up and they don't leave fuzz in my nose. The lotion in them make them softer so my nose doesn't get irritated and sore. I prefer these over other brands.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN
Review for: Bundle
We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Kleenex is the best tissue. I have tried other brands and store brands and they feel like sand paper. Kleenex is always soft yet resistant. I get this size and have one in each bedroom and bathroom
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?