51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are perfect for your purse. I carry a pack with me and have used them for my children's little messes. You never know when you need a fast little tissue. Wish they made them with Vicks smell to them.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I always carry a pack of tissues with me, I have one everywhere I go, in my purse, my car, my room, my living room, because you never know when you will need it, and Kleenex is one of my favorites for sure
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Bethpage, NY
Best tissue pack ever!! My mother used to buy he dollar store tissue packs and they would always rip and fall apart when you used them. These are actually very good tissues! High quality for a to-go pack.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
I always bought these tissues for my home. They are gentle on my skin and do a good job cleaning up. People always notice the gentleness of my tissues whenever they come over. I would recommend to anyone.
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Los Angeles, CA
These tissues really are ultra soft! They don't irritate my nose as much when I get a cold. They are so soft I even wipe my eye makeup off with them. Totally worth the extra cost for less skin irritation!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
These are great for cold and flu season!! They're very gentle on your nose, so you don't get red and irritated. Plus, they come in boxes with a variety of designs, so you can pick one to match your house!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
Iris H.
Iris H.
I love that they have a variety and I feel they have the softest tissues out of all the brands! I like using these specifically for makeup because it's the easiest to store by my vanity! (Which is small)
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?