Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Since its summer, that means school shopping is right around the corner. I noticed, when I was in school, teachers were always asking for students/parents to bring in tissues. This pack makes it easy to bring in and supply.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana

Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
April S.
April S.

These tissue work alright. They do leave my nose feeling really dry and sore at times which does suck. They are pretty cheap which is a good thing though and you can buy them in bulk. You can also find them almost anywhere.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Beaver Bank, NS

With allergies, I'm never without tissues and these are my go to ones! Kleenex brand tissues come in pretty box choices to match my décor and they never disappoint even through my worst allergies. I never buy anything else!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA

Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

Kleenex is obviously the brand you think of when you are looking for tissues for good reason. They are absorbent and don't fall apart easily and the ones with lotion are great for keeping you from getting a sore, raw nose.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX

I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
Missy M.
Missy M.
England

Kleenex tissues are a staple in my household, for as long as I can remember my Mum has been buying these and it's carried on with me. You just can't go wrong with a Kleenex really, they're reliable, gentle and a good size.
Susy B.
Susy B.

I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.