Add a Photo

Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
June 29, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
June 23, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
This is a favorite by everyone in my house. It is very soft, doesn't have a weird feeling or odor from the lotion and keeps your nose from getting red and irritated when you are constantly blowing your nose.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md
June 27, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I like the tissues in these containers to keep in the door of the car. the shape makes them easy to keep in smaller spaces and the pretty prints make them more visually appealing in open spaces in your home.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
June 26, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Kleenex is a family favorite. We are very pleased with the softness. The only thing I would change is a variety of trendy colors of the box. It isn't always easy to find one that doesn't clash with my decor.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Great tissues. Perfext size to always have with you. I keep a pack in my purse, my desk at work and one in my car glivebox. They never make me feel irritated when i blow especially during bad allergy season.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
June 28, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Kleenex is always a trust worthy brand that my family has always bought! The only con, is they are a bit more expensive but are worth it. Love the lotion ones as well for allergy season or when you get sick!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
July 1, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Very good tissues and usually very well priced. Soft and strong for everyday use. So much better than generic brands. I highly recommend these for everyone. They also make nice small purse size pack as well
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Savage, MN
June 21, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I get these every time I leave for college. The four pack lasts me through the entire year. Doesn't hurt your nose when blowing into them. I found it to be very affordable. I highly recommend these tissues.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Worcester
June 29, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I have tried to get a cheaper tissue in the past but it just doesn't work! These are my lifetime tissue brand. They keep my nose from getting chapped in the winter or when I am sick. Its soft and reliable..
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.