BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I lie the Kleenex tissues. They are soft and don't irritate your nose like other tissues do. I dryer spend a few more dollars instead of having a raw nose
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Rachel H.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: White Bundle
I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Jane J.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These tissues ate soft yet strong. Come in pretty boxes. They are not so thin that you have to use two.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT
Review for: Upright
Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Libby O.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
When cold and flu season abound this is one of choices for tissue. I wish they offered a lotion or menthol based anti-viral product. I feel confident that this product offer the additional protection needed to prevent the spread of cold and flu virus and don't mind paying more.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Kiah B.
These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?