Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Robin B.
Robin B.
Norwood, MA

I have a toddler who always seems to have a runny nose. These are great for her as they do not dry her nose out and causing cracking or redness. She has very sensitive skin and these do not irritate her at all.
Clara R.
Clara R.
Dedham, MA

I'm a fan of soft scents, and this one is a win for me. My nose is forever thankful that I use such a soft and gentle product. Especially during cold season. The aloe is so soothing I live this product so much!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

I honestly go through Kleenex like crazy ! This is the only brand I use, because other brands leave my nose feeling dry and even leave cuts and this one does not ! This is definitely my go to brand for Kleenex.
Dani P.
Dani P.
Waco, TX

I love using these when I am at work sick. It makes me happy to know that my germs are not being spread to my co-workers because I know that if I feel like crap I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way too.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT

Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
izzy m.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I always buy these for my house. Need the prints on the outside of the box are great for my bathrooms. They work just as well and are very soft for when you're constantly blowing your nose during cold season!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA

Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.