51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This is a favorite by everyone in my house. It is very soft, doesn't have a weird feeling or odor from the lotion and keeps your nose from getting red and irritated when you are constantly blowing your nose.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Kleenex is a family favorite. We are very pleased with the softness. The only thing I would change is a variety of trendy colors of the box. It isn't always easy to find one that doesn't clash with my decor.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Great tissues. Perfext size to always have with you. I keep a pack in my purse, my desk at work and one in my car glivebox. They never make me feel irritated when i blow especially during bad allergy season.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Kleenex is always a trust worthy brand that my family has always bought! The only con, is they are a bit more expensive but are worth it. Love the lotion ones as well for allergy season or when you get sick!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Savage, MN
I get these every time I leave for college. The four pack lasts me through the entire year. Doesn't hurt your nose when blowing into them. I found it to be very affordable. I highly recommend these tissues.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Very good tissues and usually very well priced. Soft and strong for everyday use. So much better than generic brands. I highly recommend these for everyone. They also make nice small purse size pack as well
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Worcester
I have tried to get a cheaper tissue in the past but it just doesn't work! These are my lifetime tissue brand. They keep my nose from getting chapped in the winter or when I am sick. Its soft and reliable..
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Arvada, CO
We buy these in bulk at Costco. They're a great convenient size, though not quite thick enough if your're really sick and runny nose, they can rub raw. They are definitely worth it over the kirkland brand.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
Super soft! They are ordinary tissues just as you would expect. A pro is that they are very soft and that it does its job. They are a tad bit on the pricer side but overall i think affordable. I recommend!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are perfect for your purse. I carry a pack with me and have used them for my children's little messes. You never know when you need a fast little tissue. Wish they made them with Vicks smell to them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?