Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT

Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
izzy m.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I always buy these for my house. Need the prints on the outside of the box are great for my bathrooms. They work just as well and are very soft for when you're constantly blowing your nose during cold season!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA

Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL

Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
June D.
June D.

The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL

Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY

Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.