Add a Photo

Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
June 25, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
June 21, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I always buy these for my house. Need the prints on the outside of the box are great for my bathrooms. They work just as well and are very soft for when you're constantly blowing your nose during cold season!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
June 22, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
June 22, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
June 21, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY
June 26, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
June D.
June D.
June 30, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
June 29, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
These are essential for back to school. I always used these from pre k through college. Whether for a cold, or for correcting my makeup there was always a package in my bag! Soft, and never irritated my skin.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX
June 29, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love these travel packs of tissue. I always have one in my purse and a couple in my 4 year old's backpack because you never know when you'll need a tissue for sneezes or spills when you're out of the house!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.