51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY
Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
June D.
June D.
The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
These are solid kleenexes to keep around the house for guests and random sniffles. This is a nice deal for the pack and they last a long time. I'd recommend them to others because they're so soft and durable.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Kleenex is always a trust worthy brand that my family has always bought! The only con, is they are a bit more expensive but are worth it. Love the lotion ones as well for allergy season or when you get sick!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
I like the tissues in these containers to keep in the door of the car. the shape makes them easy to keep in smaller spaces and the pretty prints make them more visually appealing in open spaces in your home.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This is a favorite by everyone in my house. It is very soft, doesn't have a weird feeling or odor from the lotion and keeps your nose from getting red and irritated when you are constantly blowing your nose.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Kleenex is a family favorite. We are very pleased with the softness. The only thing I would change is a variety of trendy colors of the box. It isn't always easy to find one that doesn't clash with my decor.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Great tissues. Perfext size to always have with you. I keep a pack in my purse, my desk at work and one in my car glivebox. They never make me feel irritated when i blow especially during bad allergy season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?