51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
I love these travel packs of tissue. I always have one in my purse and a couple in my 4 year old's backpack because you never know when you'll need a tissue for sneezes or spills when you're out of the house!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Super soft for my allergies and my babies. No irritation and feels great again the skin. Works well and holds up. Great price too. We go through a lot of tissues so good quality and good price is much needed.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Hamburg, NY
Tissues are a great great price for a large amount. great for college budget. large variety of color combinations, which is great for matching to color scheme rooms. only brand of tissues i really like to use
June D.
June D.
The only tissues I buy. They're a good price, especially when you can buy them in bulk at stores like Costco. They won't dry your face out when you're sick and are using them a lot. I wouldn't buy any others.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
These are solid kleenexes to keep around the house for guests and random sniffles. This is a nice deal for the pack and they last a long time. I'd recommend them to others because they're so soft and durable.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
I like the tissues in these containers to keep in the door of the car. the shape makes them easy to keep in smaller spaces and the pretty prints make them more visually appealing in open spaces in your home.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
I like to get the 3 pack, especially during the winter because my family seems to live to pass around germs. we are constantly with a sturdy noise, and the more tissues we have around the house, the better!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?