Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Tracy P.
Tracy P.

I like kleenex brand products because they make good quality stuff. I have allergies and so we go through boxes of tissue fast. I like kleenex because I don't tend to get an irritated nose from using kleenex brand.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR

This box of tissues is perfect for my dorm room. I always have at least one box in my room just to ensure that I've got one if I need it. The tissues are very soft and very strong, I will always buy these tissues.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Personally not a fan. I find that these are found in most public settings and find them to be the farthest thing from soft. Yes, they are affordable but if you're looking for comfort I would suggest another brand!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA

Another great brand for tissues that is gentle on the nose! Kleenex does not leave the nose feeling sore or dried out. One can safely blow their nose or wipe their nose over and over during cold or allergy season.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , Ky

I enjoy buying these small packs because it's great for my daughter. She has allergies and always has a runny nose it's better than carrying a big box around and it's very affordable id recommend these to any mom!
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.

When it comes to facial tissue Kleenex is always the first thing that comes to mind.Most often than not i associate Kleenex with tissue.It is effective in the sense that it is soft yet durable.Highly recommend it!
Cady W.
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY

If you can, always get tissues with lotion. When I have had to blow my nose a lot or when I am sick they save my poor nose from being destroyed. I get a red sore nose very quickly from tissues but not with these.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL

Best bargain for me since I use tissues every day. These are not overly decorative and do not clash with my decor. I like to keep a box in the bathroom, the living room and the bedroom. They make great gifts too.
Lupe T.
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA

Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs are so convenient when on the go. I stick these little guy's anywhere and everywhere! You never know when your going to need one. Soft and durable tissues you can't live without
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

They're facial tissues, nothing spectacular about them can be pricey compared to store brand. But they're softer and a little thicker. Better to use when have a cold. But for everyday I prefer a store brand value
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.