BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
This product is essential for everyday use. It's easy to carry around and affordable on any budget. I love the multi purpose use including daily makeup messes. This is a great product to have on the go
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
Review for: Upright
I really like these 4-packs of tissues because right now since school supplies are coming out, this is great because of how many schools are asking for it. It is a bit pricey but that's to be expected.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Love using Kleenex tissues they're very convenient to have for any reason or occasion when you have a cold one you just want to wait something down highly recommend this product for people on the go.
Aleshia B.
rockmart, GA
Review for: Upright
This is a great product. I have seasonal allergies and it helps to have these around. They are not to hard on my nose. They give you that soft feel when your nose is sore and red from a cold. It is very affordable if bought from certain stores. I would recommend it to others.
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I don't have a whole lot to say about tissues, honestly, but these are comparable to the nice soft Puffs tissues at usually a more reasonable price. They feel a little odd - almost wet and cold feeling, not dry like paper usually is. This is good for my nose when I need it!
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
For a tissue they are awesome! I like the small cubed box and the tissues work great. they Don't tear easily and they don't make my nose raw which is what I look for in a tissue. plus they are affordable!
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
These are the only kind of tissue so use! I love how you can buy them in individual boxes or in multi packs! they always come in super cute colors and patterns that I can get to match my bathroom!!!!!!
Tania C.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are so convenient when on the go or when you're at work/school and don't want to constantly get up and/or bring a big box of tissues. These are also great to have storaged around the house if you have kids because we all know how sick they get especially during winter.
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex tends to be softer and less scratchy than other brands. I hate to pick up a tissue just to scratch my nose raw. I have allergies and will use tissues a lot. If I don't get a tissue like Kleenex my nose will be raw in a very short period. I like the unscented version.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?