Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Maya J.
Maya J.
This work great for a family who always seems to spread sickness. In my family since we started using these i feel like we haven't spread sickness as much. I would definitely recommend giving these tissues a try
Leksi C.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
Kleenex is also a brand I've used growing up. I have never had any issues with it, it's very effective and doesn't leave your noise feeling irritated like most tissues. Very affordable and yes I would recommend!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly go through Kleenex like crazy ! This is the only brand I use, because other brands leave my nose feeling dry and even leave cuts and this one does not ! This is definitely my go to brand for Kleenex.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Norwood, MA
I have a toddler who always seems to have a runny nose. These are great for her as they do not dry her nose out and causing cracking or redness. She has very sensitive skin and these do not irritate her at all.
Clara R.
Clara R.
Dedham, MA
I'm a fan of soft scents, and this one is a win for me. My nose is forever thankful that I use such a soft and gentle product. Especially during cold season. The aloe is so soothing I live this product so much!
Dani P.
Dani P.
Waco, TX
I love using these when I am at work sick. It makes me happy to know that my germs are not being spread to my co-workers because I know that if I feel like crap I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way too.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
izzy m.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I always buy these for my house. Need the prints on the outside of the box are great for my bathrooms. They work just as well and are very soft for when you're constantly blowing your nose during cold season!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?