Add a Photo

Photos (67)
melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA

I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO

These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville, GA

I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX

I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Pros with these tissues are that they get the job done and they look nice in the small container. My biggest cons are the tissues are half the size of the regular ones. Also they are way to thin and don't hold up well in use.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
Marielle D.
Marielle D.

Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Liv B.
Liv B.
London

These tissues always leave my skin feeling soft and they never transfer onto the skin. They are very affordable and get the job done! These are great for those with sensitive skin, therefor I would recommend these to any one!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.