Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

The ultra-soft really makes a difference. When you have a cold and are wiping or blowing your nose constantly, regular tissues will rub your nose raw. These are very soft and do not do that. Would highly recommend.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA

My favorite tissues! i have pretty bad allergies and am constantly blowing my nose. my skin is super sensitive and this helps my nose stay moisturized even when it's dry outside. love how this helps in the winter!!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.

I like kleenex brand products because they make good quality stuff. I have allergies and so we go through boxes of tissue fast. I like kleenex because I don't tend to get an irritated nose from using kleenex brand.
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA

I am a professional special FX make-up artist and Kleenex brand are the only tissues that work to take off prosthetics and to also create many wounds with, because they are 2-ply and hold the shape you put them in.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR

This box of tissues is perfect for my dorm room. I always have at least one box in my room just to ensure that I've got one if I need it. The tissues are very soft and very strong, I will always buy these tissues.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA

Another great brand for tissues that is gentle on the nose! Kleenex does not leave the nose feeling sore or dried out. One can safely blow their nose or wipe their nose over and over during cold or allergy season.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , Ky

I enjoy buying these small packs because it's great for my daughter. She has allergies and always has a runny nose it's better than carrying a big box around and it's very affordable id recommend these to any mom!
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.

When it comes to facial tissue Kleenex is always the first thing that comes to mind.Most often than not i associate Kleenex with tissue.It is effective in the sense that it is soft yet durable.Highly recommend it!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Personally not a fan. I find that these are found in most public settings and find them to be the farthest thing from soft. Yes, they are affordable but if you're looking for comfort I would suggest another brand!
Cady W.
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY

If you can, always get tissues with lotion. When I have had to blow my nose a lot or when I am sick they save my poor nose from being destroyed. I get a red sore nose very quickly from tissues but not with these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.