Add a Photo

Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
June 30, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
Kleenex is also a brand I've used growing up. I have never had any issues with it, it's very effective and doesn't leave your noise feeling irritated like most tissues. Very affordable and yes I would recommend!
Emily G.
Emily G.
June 22, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I always buy in bulk with kleenexs it seems cheaper that way. The quality of these are very good and they are soft not leaving your nose dried out. They are very affordable. And I would recommend these to anyone
Maya J.
Maya J.
June 29, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
This work great for a family who always seems to spread sickness. In my family since we started using these i feel like we haven't spread sickness as much. I would definitely recommend giving these tissues a try
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
June 21, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
My kiddos have really sensitive noses and they have not had any issues with this tissue. It keeps their cute little noses soft and it doesn't make them have red cracked noses like other brands that we have used.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Norwood, MA
June 25, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I have a toddler who always seems to have a runny nose. These are great for her as they do not dry her nose out and causing cracking or redness. She has very sensitive skin and these do not irritate her at all.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
June 25, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
June 29, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I honestly go through Kleenex like crazy ! This is the only brand I use, because other brands leave my nose feeling dry and even leave cuts and this one does not ! This is definitely my go to brand for Kleenex.
Clara R.
Clara R.
Dedham, MA
June 25, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I'm a fan of soft scents, and this one is a win for me. My nose is forever thankful that I use such a soft and gentle product. Especially during cold season. The aloe is so soothing I live this product so much!
Dani P.
Dani P.
Waco, TX
June 28, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I love using these when I am at work sick. It makes me happy to know that my germs are not being spread to my co-workers because I know that if I feel like crap I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way too.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
June 25, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.