BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
I always buy in bulk with kleenexs it seems cheaper that way. The quality of these are very good and they are soft not leaving your nose dried out. They are very affordable. And I would recommend these to anyone
Isabella I.
Isabella I.
Lebanon, NJ
Comfortable soft. Difficult if you have a cold because overtime it'll make it uncomfortable and dry on the nose. But that's with any tissue. I don't like lotion or scented tissues so this is perfect basic tissue
Dani P.
Dani P.
Waco, TX
I love using these when I am at work sick. It makes me happy to know that my germs are not being spread to my co-workers because I know that if I feel like crap I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way too.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Norwood, MA
I have a toddler who always seems to have a runny nose. These are great for her as they do not dry her nose out and causing cracking or redness. She has very sensitive skin and these do not irritate her at all.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly go through Kleenex like crazy ! This is the only brand I use, because other brands leave my nose feeling dry and even leave cuts and this one does not ! This is definitely my go to brand for Kleenex.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Clara R.
Clara R.
Dedham, MA
I'm a fan of soft scents, and this one is a win for me. My nose is forever thankful that I use such a soft and gentle product. Especially during cold season. The aloe is so soothing I live this product so much!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I always buy these for my house. Need the prints on the outside of the box are great for my bathrooms. They work just as well and are very soft for when you're constantly blowing your nose during cold season!!
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
Great value, and cute packaging. I love that these have pretty patterns and you can pick your colors to match your rooms decor. Very soft tissues, and works great. Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone.
izzy m.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?