Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
June 29, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Personally not a fan. I find that these are found in most public settings and find them to be the farthest thing from soft. Yes, they are affordable but if you're looking for comfort I would suggest another brand!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
June 22, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Another great brand for tissues that is gentle on the nose! Kleenex does not leave the nose feeling sore or dried out. One can safely blow their nose or wipe their nose over and over during cold or allergy season.
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.
June 29, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
When it comes to facial tissue Kleenex is always the first thing that comes to mind.Most often than not i associate Kleenex with tissue.It is effective in the sense that it is soft yet durable.Highly recommend it!
Cady W.
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY
June 28, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
If you can, always get tissues with lotion. When I have had to blow my nose a lot or when I am sick they save my poor nose from being destroyed. I get a red sore nose very quickly from tissues but not with these.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
June 21, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Best bargain for me since I use tissues every day. These are not overly decorative and do not clash with my decor. I like to keep a box in the bathroom, the living room and the bedroom. They make great gifts too.
Lupe T.
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
May 28, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs are so convenient when on the go. I stick these little guy's anywhere and everywhere! You never know when your going to need one. Soft and durable tissues you can't live without
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
June 23, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
They're facial tissues, nothing spectacular about them can be pricey compared to store brand. But they're softer and a little thicker. Better to use when have a cold. But for everyday I prefer a store brand value
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
June 28, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
This three pack is a great value. You get 3 for a great price. And nothing beats Kleenex. They're soft and sturdy. Effective, affordable, and the containers are typically pretty cute. They even have holiday ones!
Emily G.
Emily G.
June 22, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I always buy in bulk with kleenexs it seems cheaper that way. The quality of these are very good and they are soft not leaving your nose dried out. They are very affordable. And I would recommend these to anyone
nancy d.
nancy d.
Spencer, OH
June 28, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Always use Kleenex since I was a child, great for in winter when you absolutely must carry them with you. I like them very much the strength and softness is important to me. price is usual like most other brands
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.