Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Tiffany R H.
Tiffany R H.

I have allergies, so I always have a runny nose throughout the four seasons. I pick these tissues up from the nearest pharmacies and other stores. Its very soft on my nose. My favorite is the one with lotion and aloe.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

Kleenex has been the brand of tissues that I've been using since forever. They have really good quality tissues that don't hurt my nose. They're also affordable and easy to get since you can find them almost anywhere!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love these. I like to have a couple boxes around the house at all times. They're soft and never leave my skin irritated. The box colors are neutral enough to put in any room. Great quality and long lasting product!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN

I always buy this product and always stock pile it. The lotion ones are my personal favorite, but the other varieties are great as well. If I wait for a good sale, I can get this product for $1 per box - what a deal!
Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO

Kleenex is one of my top favorite tissues. They don't irritate the skin if you have a cold having to blow your nose over and over and over again like other tissues do. It's super soft & leaves tour skin soft to tough
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

Kleenex facial tissue is so good, it is soft and comes with a lot in a pack. It is good when you have a big party because you can just put the boxes laying out and anyone can convienetly grab some whenever they need.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

Love how cute these boxes are and how often they come out with different designs. I even picked up a cute Finding Dory inspired box. Luckily they also still hold a ton of tissues even though the box is more compact.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

The ultra-soft really makes a difference. When you have a cold and are wiping or blowing your nose constantly, regular tissues will rub your nose raw. These are very soft and do not do that. Would highly recommend.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA

My favorite tissues! i have pretty bad allergies and am constantly blowing my nose. my skin is super sensitive and this helps my nose stay moisturized even when it's dry outside. love how this helps in the winter!!
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA

I am a professional special FX make-up artist and Kleenex brand are the only tissues that work to take off prosthetics and to also create many wounds with, because they are 2-ply and hold the shape you put them in.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.