BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
My family has allergy and sinus problems year round and we are a magnet to colds these are a staple in my home. Nothing is worse that being sick and having a chapped nose from bad tissue or.toliet paper.
Kristina M.
Arcadia, WI
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are a great mid line tissue to have in the office. At home or during cold season I like the thick lotion ones, but at work for the occasional sneeze, these won't make your nose red and irritated. They are also moderately thick and won't tear in your hand with minimal force.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Only brand of tissues I use. I love that they come in multi packs and I would buy them again. Good value and effective for cleaning up. Fairly affordable and comparable to similar brands. Would recommend
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I'm a big fan of Kleenex and their different sizes and styles of tissue boxes. They aren't all super ugly anymore so I don't mind putting them in my apartment. They are soft on your nose and do the job!
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
When cold and flu season come around, these are the best. Your nose will not get red and sore from blowing and wiping your nose too much. Kids don't cry when yo have to wipe their nose. I like the smell.
Jaclyn L.
Farmingville, NY
Review for: White Bundle
We have a family full of people with allergies. Kleenex saves our noses! Other tissues leave your nose bloody and sore but Kleenex is so soft that my son no longer cries when it's time to blow his nose.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Kleenax facial tissues with lotion are very soft. i suffer from allergies and find myself grabbing kleenax throughout the day. with kleenax my does not peel or become sensitive. i find the kleenax brand to be affordable and i highly recommend kleenax.
Rebecca L.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Every year before school started I would buy a pack of these for each teacher for extra points. They are very nice quality and I will buy it for my home. It's affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Bundle
Kleenex is also a brand I've used growing up. I have never had any issues with it, it's very effective and doesn't leave your noise feeling irritated like most tissues. Very affordable and yes I would recommend!
Lauren T.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
These are great for cold and flu season!! They're very gentle on your nose, so you don't get red and irritated. Plus, they come in boxes with a variety of designs, so you can pick one to match your house!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?