Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Personally not a fan. I find that these are found in most public settings and find them to be the farthest thing from soft. Yes, they are affordable but if you're looking for comfort I would suggest another brand!
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
This three pack is a great value. You get 3 for a great price. And nothing beats Kleenex. They're soft and sturdy. Effective, affordable, and the containers are typically pretty cute. They even have holiday ones!
Cady W.
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY
If you can, always get tissues with lotion. When I have had to blow my nose a lot or when I am sick they save my poor nose from being destroyed. I get a red sore nose very quickly from tissues but not with these.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Best bargain for me since I use tissues every day. These are not overly decorative and do not clash with my decor. I like to keep a box in the bathroom, the living room and the bedroom. They make great gifts too.
Lupe T.
Lupe T.
Chowchilla, CA
Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs are so convenient when on the go. I stick these little guy's anywhere and everywhere! You never know when your going to need one. Soft and durable tissues you can't live without
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
They're facial tissues, nothing spectacular about them can be pricey compared to store brand. But they're softer and a little thicker. Better to use when have a cold. But for everyday I prefer a store brand value
nancy d.
nancy d.
Spencer, OH
Always use Kleenex since I was a child, great for in winter when you absolutely must carry them with you. I like them very much the strength and softness is important to me. price is usual like most other brands
Leksi C.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
Kleenex is also a brand I've used growing up. I have never had any issues with it, it's very effective and doesn't leave your noise feeling irritated like most tissues. Very affordable and yes I would recommend!
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
My kiddos have really sensitive noses and they have not had any issues with this tissue. It keeps their cute little noses soft and it doesn't make them have red cracked noses like other brands that we have used.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I always buy in bulk with kleenexs it seems cheaper that way. The quality of these are very good and they are soft not leaving your nose dried out. They are very affordable. And I would recommend these to anyone
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?