Add a Photo

$13.99

Photos (67)
Angeliyah P.
Angeliyah P.

Instead of buying individuals I always get the big box with 36. I do that because my family are always sneezing or getting sick. So I buy it so I wont run out. also it is really affordable, especially for a big family like mine.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Racine, WI

These are nice because you can take them with you anywhere. As a mother, I appreciate this. I always have a pack in my purse and the baby bag. The only thing that would be nicer is if they could come in the added lotion variety.
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Jerome, Mi

Love these they are great for your car purse or backpack when your picking your nose and you don't want to flick a booger just reach for one of these and your finger will be squeaky clean I recommend these for people of all ages
Jordyn A.
Jordyn A.

Very soft and gentle great for when you're sick because they don't rip like others and they don't hurt your nose. They are very effective and inexpensive they're definitely worth the extra 20 cents I would recommend to everyone
Merel v.
Merel v.

Like them. Good value for the price, soft. definitely a basic, but the prints make it different and fun! However, still not soft enough for complete comfort, I think. I also think tissue boxes should be more compact. That's all.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ

Always carry a couple of these in my bags , in my car, anywhere. You never know when you'll need them. And they're a nice thickness. They're not like the cheap thin ones that rip the instant you take it out. Definitely worth it
Karly P.
Karly P.
Verdun

If you want the softest, gentlest tissues for your face, this is the one I recommend. It's an absolute live saver when I have a cold, blowing my nose is great with these tissues as it doesn't cause my nose to be sore! So good.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH

I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO

These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.