Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI

When choosing Kleenex I always go towards this brand. The price differ eve between Kleenex is not that big and I always know that when k choose this brand my nose won't be rubbed raw. It's my go to brand when I'm sick
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Gulfport, MS

Would be dead without #kleenex #tissues. It is so awesome to have a compact package that I can take with me anywhere. Maybe a little more expensive but the convince is worth it. Plus they're super soft on a sore nose!
Tiffany R H.
Tiffany R H.

I have allergies, so I always have a runny nose throughout the four seasons. I pick these tissues up from the nearest pharmacies and other stores. Its very soft on my nose. My favorite is the one with lotion and aloe.
Jacob H.
Jacob H.
Newnan, GA

These are fantastic tissues that don't irritate or leave your face raw or red. The only thing I would say that is bad is it leaves a slight oily residue on your hands due to the lotion. I highly recommend this for all
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ

Kleenex has been the brand of tissues that I've been using since forever. They have really good quality tissues that don't hurt my nose. They're also affordable and easy to get since you can find them almost anywhere!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN

I always buy this product and always stock pile it. The lotion ones are my personal favorite, but the other varieties are great as well. If I wait for a good sale, I can get this product for $1 per box - what a deal!
Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO

Kleenex is one of my top favorite tissues. They don't irritate the skin if you have a cold having to blow your nose over and over and over again like other tissues do. It's super soft & leaves tour skin soft to tough
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

Kleenex facial tissue is so good, it is soft and comes with a lot in a pack. It is good when you have a big party because you can just put the boxes laying out and anyone can convienetly grab some whenever they need.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

I love these. I like to have a couple boxes around the house at all times. They're soft and never leave my skin irritated. The box colors are neutral enough to put in any room. Great quality and long lasting product!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

Love how cute these boxes are and how often they come out with different designs. I even picked up a cute Finding Dory inspired box. Luckily they also still hold a ton of tissues even though the box is more compact.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.