BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
INTRODUCTION:
Every year, I get a sinus infection in the Spring. In the Fall, my nose runs all Winter with the cold weather. I might go through a box of tissues over the course of 3 days. With so much nose blowing, I go through a lot of tissues. It doesn't take long for my nose to get chaffed from constant blowing. Needless to say, I have used several brands of tissues over the years.

PROBLEMS WITH OTHER TYPES OF TISSUES:
The standard tissues in any brand feel like sandpaper. The ultra soft tissues come apart very easily and leave tissue residue over my nose, particularly if I haven't shaved in the last 8 hours or more. Some types of tissues don't feel very absorbent either, but that's typically the generic brands.

KLEENEX WITH LOTION:
These tissues are a happy medium between soft and strong tissues. I'm not going to claim that I never get a red, sore nose from these. However, It usually takes me about 4-5 days of constant nose blowing (much better than most tissues I've used). While not the absolute softest I've ever used, they don't shatter and break apart after like those ultra soft tissues. Overall, they are a good balance of soft, strong, and absorbent!
Christina Y.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Who has time gor a running nose? Kleenex to the rescue. The ones with lotion are my favs.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Go
Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Stephanie H.
Savage, MN
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I get these every time I leave for college. The four pack lasts me through the entire year. Doesn't hurt your nose when blowing into them. I found it to be very affordable. I highly recommend these tissues.
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I only buy these when I am really low on cash, they aren't that soft and can irritate quickly.
Keana B.
Review for: Upright
I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?