Add a Photo

Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
April 5, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is one of my top favorite tissues. They don't irritate the skin if you have a cold having to blow your nose over and over and over again like other tissues do. It's super soft & leaves tour skin soft to tough
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
June 28, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
I love these. I like to have a couple boxes around the house at all times. They're soft and never leave my skin irritated. The box colors are neutral enough to put in any room. Great quality and long lasting product!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
June 29, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Kleenex facial tissue is so good, it is soft and comes with a lot in a pack. It is good when you have a big party because you can just put the boxes laying out and anyone can convienetly grab some whenever they need.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
June 29, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Love how cute these boxes are and how often they come out with different designs. I even picked up a cute Finding Dory inspired box. Luckily they also still hold a ton of tissues even though the box is more compact.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA
June 28, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
My favorite tissues! i have pretty bad allergies and am constantly blowing my nose. my skin is super sensitive and this helps my nose stay moisturized even when it's dry outside. love how this helps in the winter!!
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
June 21, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I am a professional special FX make-up artist and Kleenex brand are the only tissues that work to take off prosthetics and to also create many wounds with, because they are 2-ply and hold the shape you put them in.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
June 27, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I like kleenex brand products because they make good quality stuff. I have allergies and so we go through boxes of tissue fast. I like kleenex because I don't tend to get an irritated nose from using kleenex brand.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
June 21, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
The ultra-soft really makes a difference. When you have a cold and are wiping or blowing your nose constantly, regular tissues will rub your nose raw. These are very soft and do not do that. Would highly recommend.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
June 28, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
This box of tissues is perfect for my dorm room. I always have at least one box in my room just to ensure that I've got one if I need it. The tissues are very soft and very strong, I will always buy these tissues.
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.
June 29, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
When it comes to facial tissue Kleenex is always the first thing that comes to mind.Most often than not i associate Kleenex with tissue.It is effective in the sense that it is soft yet durable.Highly recommend it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.