Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR

I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA

Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
Susy B.
Susy B.
Chicago, Il

I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

Kleenex is obviously the brand you think of when you are looking for tissues for good reason. They are absorbent and don't fall apart easily and the ones with lotion are great for keeping you from getting a sore, raw nose.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX

I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI

I received these in the mail last night. They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR

Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA

When you're sick and been blowing your nose constantly... These are one of the tissues to go to . With the extra bit of lotion, this keeps your nose from hurting and drying out. Whenever I get a cold these are what i use.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Soft tissues. Hold up well to lots of uses. Great to keep in a purse, bag or in your car. Package is easy to use to get just one tissue at a time. Very affordable priced. I recommend to anyone to pick up a pack of these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.