51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Gulfport, MS
Would be dead without #kleenex #tissues. It is so awesome to have a compact package that I can take with me anywhere. Maybe a little more expensive but the convince is worth it. Plus they're super soft on a sore nose!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
Kleenex tissues are pretty much the only tissues my family buys. We are always in need of tissues no matter the season and Kleenex tissues are super soft and nice. Will continue to keep buying tissues from this brand.
Jacob H.
Jacob H.
Newnan, GA
These are fantastic tissues that don't irritate or leave your face raw or red. The only thing I would say that is bad is it leaves a slight oily residue on your hands due to the lotion. I highly recommend this for all
Tiffany R H.
Tiffany R H.
I have allergies, so I always have a runny nose throughout the four seasons. I pick these tissues up from the nearest pharmacies and other stores. Its very soft on my nose. My favorite is the one with lotion and aloe.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When choosing Kleenex I always go towards this brand. The price differ eve between Kleenex is not that big and I always know that when k choose this brand my nose won't be rubbed raw. It's my go to brand when I'm sick
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I really like how cute the patterns are on these. Makes those colds and runny noses a little more cheerie! The same great product but able to travel a bit easier they fit perfectly in cup holders... Especially in cars
Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
Kleenex is one of my top favorite tissues. They don't irritate the skin if you have a cold having to blow your nose over and over and over again like other tissues do. It's super soft & leaves tour skin soft to tough
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I love these. I like to have a couple boxes around the house at all times. They're soft and never leave my skin irritated. The box colors are neutral enough to put in any room. Great quality and long lasting product!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Kleenex facial tissue is so good, it is soft and comes with a lot in a pack. It is good when you have a big party because you can just put the boxes laying out and anyone can convienetly grab some whenever they need.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN
I always buy this product and always stock pile it. The lotion ones are my personal favorite, but the other varieties are great as well. If I wait for a good sale, I can get this product for $1 per box - what a deal!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?