Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX

I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Susy B.
Susy B.

I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI

I received these in the mail last night. They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

When you're sick and been blowing your nose constantly... These are one of the tissues to go to . With the extra bit of lotion, this keeps your nose from hurting and drying out. Whenever I get a cold these are what i use.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR

Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
Lockport, LA

Soft tissues. Hold up well to lots of uses. Great to keep in a purse, bag or in your car. Package is easy to use to get just one tissue at a time. Very affordable priced. I recommend to anyone to pick up a pack of these.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Rexburg, ID

I love these soft tissues! They are all over my house because you just never know when you or a guest will need one! They aren't harsh on your nose when you have a cold and the lotion prevents a red, tired nose! Amazing!
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

These are super soft, but can be a little "linty". not good for wiping make-up mistakes when putting on one's face. My nose would prefer a bit of lotion in the tissue, but other than that, this is a really good product.
Philadelphia, PA

I like Kleenex brand tissues the best. They are soft and hold up why using them. I have also been pleased with them. They are not too expensive compared to other brands. I would recommend these as opposed to store brand
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.