51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Rexburg, ID
I love these soft tissues! They are all over my house because you just never know when you or a guest will need one! They aren't harsh on your nose when you have a cold and the lotion prevents a red, tired nose! Amazing!
Lockport, LA
Soft tissues. Hold up well to lots of uses. Great to keep in a purse, bag or in your car. Package is easy to use to get just one tissue at a time. Very affordable priced. I recommend to anyone to pick up a pack of these.
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super soft, but can be a little "linty". not good for wiping make-up mistakes when putting on one's face. My nose would prefer a bit of lotion in the tissue, but other than that, this is a really good product.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Great product. A brand name you can trust. It's the first name you think of when you think of tissues. It doesn't hurt your nose. It's very soft. It's very affordable and you can purchase at almost every major retailer.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I really like these tissues because they don't irritate your nose. I feel like other brands of tissues use a cheap paper that irritate your skin. They're pretty affordable. Whats great is you can buy one or a pack of 4.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Kleenex brand tissues the best. They are soft and hold up why using them. I have also been pleased with them. They are not too expensive compared to other brands. I would recommend these as opposed to store brand
Emily S.
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
These little guys have saved my life! Not literally but when I'm sick or dying of allergies they're perfect to throw in my purse or bag to use on the go. I only wish they weren't so expensive and had a few more tissues
Susie T.
Susie T.
Riverside , CA
Bought the three pack, one for my car, my husbands and for our girls room, I buy them manly for my husband who seems to always get a stuffy nose or when someone gets sick. Easy to open package, soft, gentle on the skin
Jada D.
Jada D.
I love love love these omg! I usually keep these in my purse but I just ran out yesterday. They're cheap and they come in handy trust me. Stop at Walgreens or rite aid or even cvs for them. I need to get some more asap
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?