Add a Photo

Photos (73)
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
June 25, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I received these in the mail last night. They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
June 24, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA
June 25, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
When you're sick and been blowing your nose constantly... These are one of the tissues to go to . With the extra bit of lotion, this keeps your nose from hurting and drying out. Whenever I get a cold these are what i use.
Lockport, LA
Soft tissues. Hold up well to lots of uses. Great to keep in a purse, bag or in your car. Package is easy to use to get just one tissue at a time. Very affordable priced. I recommend to anyone to pick up a pack of these.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Rexburg, ID
June 23, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love these soft tissues! They are all over my house because you just never know when you or a guest will need one! They aren't harsh on your nose when you have a cold and the lotion prevents a red, tired nose! Amazing!
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super soft, but can be a little "linty". not good for wiping make-up mistakes when putting on one's face. My nose would prefer a bit of lotion in the tissue, but other than that, this is a really good product.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
June 28, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Great product. A brand name you can trust. It's the first name you think of when you think of tissues. It doesn't hurt your nose. It's very soft. It's very affordable and you can purchase at almost every major retailer.
Philadelphia, PA
June 30, 2016, 5:16 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I like Kleenex brand tissues the best. They are soft and hold up why using them. I have also been pleased with them. They are not too expensive compared to other brands. I would recommend these as opposed to store brand
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
June 25, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I really like these tissues because they don't irritate your nose. I feel like other brands of tissues use a cheap paper that irritate your skin. They're pretty affordable. Whats great is you can buy one or a pack of 4.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
June 28, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These little guys have saved my life! Not literally but when I'm sick or dying of allergies they're perfect to throw in my purse or bag to use on the go. I only wish they weren't so expensive and had a few more tissues
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.