Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Cristina S.
Cristina S.

I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI

I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI

These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR

I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana

Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
Grand Rapids, MI

Super soft and strong. Great for cold season and doesn't rub your nose raw. The box designs are always stylish and add a nice pop to any bathroom, room, or office. In the winter, I often carry a box with me everywhere I go!
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Since its summer, that means school shopping is right around the corner. I noticed, when I was in school, teachers were always asking for students/parents to bring in tissues. This pack makes it easy to bring in and supply.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN

These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Kleenex are one of those products you don't think about until you need them, when you're laying in bed, feeling like you're dying of a runny nose. I'll keep buying Kleenex until they come up with a cure for the common cold.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.