Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR

I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
Grand Rapids, MI

Super soft and strong. Great for cold season and doesn't rub your nose raw. The box designs are always stylish and add a nice pop to any bathroom, room, or office. In the winter, I often carry a box with me everywhere I go!
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana

Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN

These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Since its summer, that means school shopping is right around the corner. I noticed, when I was in school, teachers were always asking for students/parents to bring in tissues. This pack makes it easy to bring in and supply.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Kleenex are one of those products you don't think about until you need them, when you're laying in bed, feeling like you're dying of a runny nose. I'll keep buying Kleenex until they come up with a cure for the common cold.
Molly H.
Molly H.

I like Kleenex brand tissues. They're reliable and thick, perfect for a nasty cold (or a nasty break-up!). They are a little pricier than other brands of tissue, but you really can't beat the quality of the classic Kleenex.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX

I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA

Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.