Add a Photo

$12.91

Photos (67)
Sydnie R.
Sydnie R.

Love love love these! I have bad allergies and get a few colds throughout the year, and these have always been my favorite tissues. My nose doesn't get all red and dry and irritated from these which is great when you're already sick :)
Princess I.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI

I have these everywhere! Great for emergencies. I have these in my car, bags, house, you name it. Very effective and gets the job done. It isn't so expensive. I'd recommend for mommies out there just in case of emergencies like spills.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
angelica l.
angelica l.
San Ysidro, CA

Love it. I always like to have tissue with me and kleenex is always y first option. I like it because they come on separate bags you can carry around. very effective. its a bit more expensive than other brands. but totally recommended!
ANNETTE T.
ANNETTE T.

MY FAMILY HAS ALLERGIES SO WE GO THROUGH A LOT OF TISSUES DAILY. THEY ARE VERY SOFT TO THE NOSE AND THEY SEEN TO GO FURTHER THAN ANY OTHER BRANDS WE HAVE TRIED. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM FOR EVERYONE TO TRY.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC

Kleenex Tissues are my favorite. As a year-round allergy sufferer, I go through many tissues and I can always count on Kleenex to get the job done. Kleenex tissues also very soft, and do not run your nose raw, even on your worst days.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC

These are my favorite tissues and I honestly don't buy any other brand. They are soft and durable. They do not leave that powdery residue on your face that some tissue brands do. They get the job done but leave your skin feeling soft.
Carol G.
Carol G.

I love the shape of this box of Kleenex!! I keep a few in my mini van and my car. With kids and seasonal allergies it a good idea to keep Kleenex on hand at all times, and with the shape of this box it is easy to fit almost anywhere!!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Perryopolis, PA

Soft but sturdy! Great for those times when you have the sniffles! I'm not sure I would use these if I were sick, however. They can cause a little irritation if used throughout the day. I prefer tissues with lotion when I have a cold.
Adina F.
Adina F.

Product is perfect handbag size so extremely useful when you are on the go - gentle to the touch so do not cause skin irritation on the face after multiple uses, but is strong in texture so does not break easily making it more durable
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.