BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
When you're sick and been blowing your nose constantly... These are one of the tissues to go to . With the extra bit of lotion, this keeps your nose from hurting and drying out. Whenever I get a cold these are what i use.
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
I received these in the mail last night. They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Lockport, LA
Soft tissues. Hold up well to lots of uses. Great to keep in a purse, bag or in your car. Package is easy to use to get just one tissue at a time. Very affordable priced. I recommend to anyone to pick up a pack of these.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Rexburg, ID
I love these soft tissues! They are all over my house because you just never know when you or a guest will need one! They aren't harsh on your nose when you have a cold and the lotion prevents a red, tired nose! Amazing!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Great product. A brand name you can trust. It's the first name you think of when you think of tissues. It doesn't hurt your nose. It's very soft. It's very affordable and you can purchase at almost every major retailer.
Maysa B.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are super soft, but can be a little "linty". not good for wiping make-up mistakes when putting on one's face. My nose would prefer a bit of lotion in the tissue, but other than that, this is a really good product.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Kleenex brand tissues the best. They are soft and hold up why using them. I have also been pleased with them. They are not too expensive compared to other brands. I would recommend these as opposed to store brand
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I really like these tissues because they don't irritate your nose. I feel like other brands of tissues use a cheap paper that irritate your skin. They're pretty affordable. Whats great is you can buy one or a pack of 4.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
These little guys have saved my life! Not literally but when I'm sick or dying of allergies they're perfect to throw in my purse or bag to use on the go. I only wish they weren't so expensive and had a few more tissues
Jada D.
Jada D.
I love love love these omg! I usually keep these in my purse but I just ran out yesterday. They're cheap and they come in handy trust me. Stop at Walgreens or rite aid or even cvs for them. I need to get some more asap
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?