Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
June 21, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Since its summer, that means school shopping is right around the corner. I noticed, when I was in school, teachers were always asking for students/parents to bring in tissues. This pack makes it easy to bring in and supply.
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
Grand Rapids, MI
June 23, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Super soft and strong. Great for cold season and doesn't rub your nose raw. The box designs are always stylish and add a nice pop to any bathroom, room, or office. In the winter, I often carry a box with me everywhere I go!
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
June 24, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
June 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
June 30, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Kleenex are one of those products you don't think about until you need them, when you're laying in bed, feeling like you're dying of a runny nose. I'll keep buying Kleenex until they come up with a cure for the common cold.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA
June 26, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
June 23, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
June 22, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is obviously the brand you think of when you are looking for tissues for good reason. They are absorbent and don't fall apart easily and the ones with lotion are great for keeping you from getting a sore, raw nose.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
June 28, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
Susy B.
Susy B.
Chicago, Il
June 28, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.