Add a Photo

$12.91

Photos (67)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA

I love Kleenex brand because their tissues are always soft to the touch. This comes in handy during allergy and cold season when I'm constantly having to blow my nose and the softness helps keep me from getting rash burns around my nose!
Joelle O.
Joelle O.

These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

I love how much softer Kleenex is than other brands yeah it costs a bit more but in my opinion it's worth it . Kleenex May after all be a brand thing when it really comes down to the nitty gritty. The travel packs are only 99 cents too!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love that they have little packs of tissues. These are so nice to just throw in your purse or backpack and go on with your day! These are especially handy when you have a cold. I make sure to stock up on these when cold season starts.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY

A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Dina B.
Dina B.

Kleenex is not only top brand but it's also the best product when it comes to softness. During cold seasons you don't have to worry wiping sore nose with kleenex just because it's that soft and on top of that it's price is also amazing.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are my favorites when I or anyone else in the family have colds. The lotion really does help when you are constantly rubbing and blowing your nose. I've tried the Vicks kind. Not a fan. They burn your nose of its raw from
Blowing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.