Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA

I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH

I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA

I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
KIRSTEN P.
KIRSTEN P.

Kleenex is always on my bed stand -- Right where I need them! These tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nose. It doesn'e leave it dry or red. Recommend to everybody!
Marielle D.
Marielle D.

Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX

I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Pros with these tissues are that they get the job done and they look nice in the small container. My biggest cons are the tissues are half the size of the regular ones. Also they are way to thin and don't hold up well in use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.