BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: Everyday Box
I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I use the tubes in my car. I have really bad allergies so I'm always needing tissues and these are a super easy grab and go product.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Family Size White 240
They're facial tissues, nothing spectacular about them can be pricey compared to store brand. But they're softer and a little thicker. Better to use when have a cold. But for everyday I prefer a store brand value
Megan B.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
So much softer than paper towels. My kid loves pretending to blow his nose with these
M K.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Top notch facial tissue out there. Family pack is best and the box lasts longer that expected
Keana B.
Review for: Upright
I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Annie M.
Towson, MD
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are the only tissues I buy! As a chronic year round allergy sufferer I know the importance of having the right tissues on hand. These are soft and won't rub the skin on your nose raw but are tough as well. The thickness and softness is the perfect combination!
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?