51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Kleenex is obviously the brand you think of when you are looking for tissues for good reason. They are absorbent and don't fall apart easily and the ones with lotion are great for keeping you from getting a sore, raw nose.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA
Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
Susy B.
Susy B.
I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
diana r.
diana r.
Jamestown, RI
I received these in the mail last night. They come in nicely decorated boxes and are comfortable to use. I see no downside to these, but then again, my nose isn't really as sensitive as others. I like and recommend these.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA
When you're sick and been blowing your nose constantly... These are one of the tissues to go to . With the extra bit of lotion, this keeps your nose from hurting and drying out. Whenever I get a cold these are what i use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?