Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Jerome, MI

Love these they are great for your car purse or backpack when your picking your nose and you don't want to flick a booger just reach for one of these and your finger will be squeaky clean I recommend these for people of all ages
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ

Always carry a couple of these in my bags , in my car, anywhere. You never know when you'll need them. And they're a nice thickness. They're not like the cheap thin ones that rip the instant you take it out. Definitely worth it
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Jordyn A.
Jordyn A.

Very soft and gentle great for when you're sick because they don't rip like others and they don't hurt your nose. They are very effective and inexpensive they're definitely worth the extra 20 cents I would recommend to everyone
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville, GA

I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH

I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO

These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA

These tissues are good. I have a box in almost every spot in the house. The pros is that they are very useful. The cons is that they are expensive. I buy them in big quantities. They are very effective. I would recommend them.
melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA

I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
KIRSTEN P.
KIRSTEN P.

Kleenex is always on my bed stand -- Right where I need them! These tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nose. It doesn'e leave it dry or red. Recommend to everybody!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.