BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Diedra H.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
When it comes to my nose it deserves the best. I have allergies year to round so I'm constantly blowing my nose so I need something sturdy and soft. It's usually on sale and if not it's about $3. I keep a box at home and one at my desk at work. And the decorations on them are super cute.
M H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: White Bundle
What can you really say about tissues? I always grab the kleenex in a 3 or 4 pack, trying to pick colors that coordinate for different rooms; i like the designs on boxes. The tissues do not fall apart when you blow your nose, and this basic pack doesn't have any unecessary lotions or scents.
izzy m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Love the design on this box & love the softness of tissues. they don't hurt your nose at all. it's effective & it's not messy & it's very affordable to buy. i would definitely recommend getting these tissues..
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
These are essential for back to school. I always used these from pre k through college. Whether for a cold, or for correcting my makeup there was always a package in my bag! Soft, and never irritated my skin.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Car Wedge
This are amazing g because you can squeeze them right in you car just about anywhere which is great because I always find myself needing a Kleenex while in the car and I never had one until I started using this
Clara R.
Dedham, MA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I'm a fan of soft scents, and this one is a win for me. My nose is forever thankful that I use such a soft and gentle product. Especially during cold season. The aloe is so soothing I live this product so much!
Samantha M.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I love these. Way better than Kleenex originals. They have a light scent and are softer. Great for when you have a severe cold or the flu and your nose is a bit raw. A little over priced otherwise. But great.
Abbey M.
Hampstead, MD
I love these little packages! The designs on them are so cute and they fit almost anywhere, like a back pocket or a small purse. The slim design is a lot nicer than the usual bulky rectangle of tissues. There aren't that many in the package so I carry around more than one just in case.
Linette V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bundle
Sometimes I wish they can accmodate when leaving tissue in the car. I always need the tissue and find it squished from the seats. Leaving it in the glove compartment always has me forgetting its there so I would like it in plain sight and can grave immediately than having to dig around
Maureen B.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Go
We buy these in bulk at Costco. They're a great convenient size, though not quite thick enough if your're really sick and runny nose, they can rub raw. They are definitely worth it over the kirkland brand.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?