Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Marielle D.
Marielle D.
June 24, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
June 21, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Pros with these tissues are that they get the job done and they look nice in the small container. My biggest cons are the tissues are half the size of the regular ones. Also they are way to thin and don't hold up well in use.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
June 27, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
June 29, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI
June 24, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
June 24, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN
June 29, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Molly H.
Molly H.
June 27, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I like Kleenex brand tissues. They're reliable and thick, perfect for a nasty cold (or a nasty break-up!). They are a little pricier than other brands of tissue, but you really can't beat the quality of the classic Kleenex.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.