Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI
I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Molly H.
Molly H.
I like Kleenex brand tissues. They're reliable and thick, perfect for a nasty cold (or a nasty break-up!). They are a little pricier than other brands of tissue, but you really can't beat the quality of the classic Kleenex.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN
These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Since its summer, that means school shopping is right around the corner. I noticed, when I was in school, teachers were always asking for students/parents to bring in tissues. This pack makes it easy to bring in and supply.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?