BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Molly H.
Molly H.
I like Kleenex brand tissues. They're reliable and thick, perfect for a nasty cold (or a nasty break-up!). They are a little pricier than other brands of tissue, but you really can't beat the quality of the classic Kleenex.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Kleenex are one of those products you don't think about until you need them, when you're laying in bed, feeling like you're dying of a runny nose. I'll keep buying Kleenex until they come up with a cure for the common cold.
This brand works way better than a cheap Walmart brand. They make my nose feel so soft especially when I am constantly needing a tissue. This brand does not dry out my nose like other cheap brands. It makes it feel smooth.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Kleenex is obviously the brand you think of when you are looking for tissues for good reason. They are absorbent and don't fall apart easily and the ones with lotion are great for keeping you from getting a sore, raw nose.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
I love these! There is nothing worse than having to walk around with a cold than having to do that with a huge box of kleenex! These are affordable and they are pocket size! How great is that!?! I totally recommend these!!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cleona, PA
Great for the car!!!! Sometimes you just need a napkin or tissue while on the move its easy to forget you have but also comes in handy when needed. Plus who doesn't love Kleenex? We all do and is a must for mommy on the go
Susy B.
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
I buy regularly in the winter or on school days.its soft on the nose it will not irritate you.its also a strong tissue. Is an affordable item and you can get good sales. I recommend this item. And I will keep purchasing it
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Great tissue. Doesn't fall apart on your face when using. I can even use them to wipe food off my daughters face and it doesn't tear up. It's rough so it's perfect for those winter months! My go to brand of facial tissue!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?