51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI
I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Molly H.
Molly H.
I like Kleenex brand tissues. They're reliable and thick, perfect for a nasty cold (or a nasty break-up!). They are a little pricier than other brands of tissue, but you really can't beat the quality of the classic Kleenex.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN
These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
I have horrible allergies and i keep Kleenex with me everywhere i go. I always use this product because it doesn't make my nose raw from use. this product is very effective. its worth every penny. i recommend it to everyone
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super soft and strong. Great for cold season and doesn't rub your nose raw. The box designs are always stylish and add a nice pop to any bathroom, room, or office. In the winter, I often carry a box with me everywhere I go!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?