Add a Photo

Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
June 30, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
We use Kleenex regularly in my apartment. I like the ultra soft facial tissue because it does not irritate my skin when removing makeup. Sometimes certain tissue brands will scratch and leave tiny abrasions on specifically my under eye and eyelid which can be terribly irritating when washing and moisturizing. I know when Kleenex my skin will feel soft after use.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cary, NC
June 28, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I would definitely recommend KLEENEX* tissues. They are very soft and do not turn your nose red. Also, they do not irritate your nose. However, they do tear fairly easily. Therefore I would highly suggest that if your nose is very stuffed up and you need to blow your nose multiple times, that you use a different brand of tissue that may be thicker or stronger.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
June 21, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I have used Kleenex tissues the whole time i was growing up and now that I am out on my own and have a family and a child of my own I still continue to use this product till this day because it works and it is so soft on my skin. It's exactly what I need when I am sick. It is not to outrageously priced either. I recommend this product to others constantly !
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
June 27, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
We always keep Kleenex around the house. From people with allergies year round to the occasional cry session,they are always good to have on hand. Recently when my grandfather passed away (97 years young), my husband went out and bought me flowers, a card and a box (well three) of Kleenex, because I was going to need them. Thank you Kleenex for being there.
Kris M.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
June 29, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is one of my favorite tissue brands. I like how soft the sheets are so they don't scratch or irritate our skin and we use them for a variety of things. I like the different patterns on the box, you can even buy seasonal patterns! We buy them in bulk or on sale in stores so they're a good deal and you can use coupons for them too. You can't go wrong!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, Ma
June 25, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Facial tissues are one of those products where you can tell the name brand from the store brand. Kleenex is great! They are effective and user friendly. The tissues are soft to the touch and don't irritate my skin. I teach kindergarten and these tissues are easy on young kid's skin too. They are relatively affordable but I always try to look for sales.
Brinlee G.
Brinlee G.
Provo, UT
June 25, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love this product! It's great for a desk, bedside, etc., as it takes little space. The packaging is adorable with many fun prints and color schemes, and the tissues are good quality too. However, they are smaller than your typical tissue box, both in tissue size and number of tissues provided. None the less, I will definitely repurchase this product!
Lorlie V.
Lorlie V.
June 25, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
I use this to blot my face. It doesn't leave any residue on my face which I highly appreciate. It is durable and does tear easily and has no scent. Sure, it is pricier than most generic brands but I appreciate the durability of this tissue and how it is not scented. If you choose the cheaper, they tear very easily. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
June 22, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
These are OK, but the print on the boxes I received was not as attractive as the print shown on the illustration. Also, more than one tissue always came out of the box...a little annoying. I think I will buy my tissues in a brick and mortar store, where I can choose more attractive packaging and larger boxes. This purchase was just OK...nothing great
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
June 26, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I've been using Kleenex products for almost 50 yrs. Depending on the time of year what I get. I like to get the one with lotion in it during the winter, its easy on the nose. Always have kleenex all over the house. Front rm., bedrooms, bathroom, even outside when the family is over for dinner. I've even sent them home w/family. I would recommend it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.