BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
I love the Perfect Fit Kleenex. I found them around Christmas and bought a few packs. They fit everywhere. I always have tissues in my car and always fighting with the boxes getting crushed or something. With these you don't have that problem. They fit in the cup holders and are easily accessible!
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Shannon F.
These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Indira V.
I always carry tissues in my bag and these are very soft and gentle on the skin. The only con I find is in the packaging as the adhesive sometimes tugs on the tissue but other than that this is a great product and very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with allergies or just to carry just in case.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
One of the best products to keep in my purse. I try to carry a pack with me at all times just because you never know when you (or someone else) might need a tissue. I've tried other brands, but Kleenex is the only way to go. It gets the job done and is still so gentle on your nose
Maria De Jesus B.
Kleenex Facial Tissues to go packs are perfect to pack and take anywhere! I have bad allergies on a daily basis and always use my Kleenex as it never dries and chaps the skin around my nose no matter how often I use them. I keep one in my purse as a must! So affordable!
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA
A MUST ! Can't do without it throughout the season, because I tend to have allergies and a runny nose. I keep it handy at home and in my purse. I use it instead of the face towel to dry my face after washing because it is so gentle and effective. Highly recommend !
Stephanie V.
I love the packaging of these tissues and how convenient they are. As a college student, I keep one in my purse, backpack, and jacket pocket. They are so handy and are perfect for when you have that unexpected runny nose. They are also soft and strong which I like.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?