Add a Photo

Photos (67)
katie h.
katie h.
Vancouver, WA

Like this products Kleenex is the only brand I'll use. Others are way too rough or scratchy feeling. This one deserves an award. They are maybe a bit more expensive then some tissues but compared to other brands I find that it's worth paying the extra money for this product vs competitors. I would always buy this over any other tissue brand. If it's not Kleenex I refuse to use it!
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Costa Mesa, CA

I used to think having tissues around the house wouldn't make much of a difference in my daily life, but they are so much nicer to use than toilet paper when someone sneezes, and my one year old is almost always teething and has the runniest if noses and the drooliest of faces. Tissues are much more gentle on his little face and Kleenex boxes always have cute patterns.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, Ontario

Soft on your nose and strong (which is key, you don't want it to fall apart on your nose or in your hands, am I right?) when I have a bad cold I like the ones with lotion so that you don't chap or "rug burn" your nose with all the nose blowing, but on a normal day the lotion ones can feel wet and gross, so I like these ultra soft tissues on non-cold or non-flu days ;)
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
erica C.
erica C.
Jessup, PA

I like Kleenex tissues. it's soft on your nose, especially when you're sick and constantly wiping your nose. it's soft to the touch, and it is a thicker tissue, and by that I mean it doesn't feel like how some of those tissues when it feels like there's nothing. and if I'm sick and constantly wiping my nose I don't get a red nose like I do with some other tissues
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA

We use Kleenex regularly in my apartment. I like the ultra soft facial tissue because it does not irritate my skin when removing makeup. Sometimes certain tissue brands will scratch and leave tiny abrasions on specifically my under eye and eyelid which can be terribly irritating when washing and moisturizing. I know when Kleenex my skin will feel soft after use.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cary, NC

I would definitely recommend KLEENEX* tissues. They are very soft and do not turn your nose red. Also, they do not irritate your nose. However, they do tear fairly easily. Therefore I would highly suggest that if your nose is very stuffed up and you need to blow your nose multiple times, that you use a different brand of tissue that may be thicker or stronger.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA

I have used Kleenex tissues the whole time i was growing up and now that I am out on my own and have a family and a child of my own I still continue to use this product till this day because it works and it is so soft on my skin. It's exactly what I need when I am sick. It is not to outrageously priced either. I recommend this product to others constantly !
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

We always keep Kleenex around the house. From people with allergies year round to the occasional cry session,they are always good to have on hand. Recently when my grandfather passed away (97 years young), my husband went out and bought me flowers, a card and a box (well three) of Kleenex, because I was going to need them. Thank you Kleenex for being there.
Kris M.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA

Kleenex is one of my favorite tissue brands. I like how soft the sheets are so they don't scratch or irritate our skin and we use them for a variety of things. I like the different patterns on the box, you can even buy seasonal patterns! We buy them in bulk or on sale in stores so they're a good deal and you can use coupons for them too. You can't go wrong!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.