BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
KIRSTEN P.
Kleenex is always on my bed stand -- Right where I need them! These tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nose. It doesn'e leave it dry or red. Recommend to everybody!
Marielle D.
Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI
I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Cristina S.
I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this tissue. They are super soft!! The added lotion adds to the softness. They are perfect for runny noses. I have allergies and have to wipe to nose often. These do not leave my nose sore at all. Will continue to buy.
Elyse R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super soft and strong. Great for cold season and doesn't rub your nose raw. The box designs are always stylish and add a nice pop to any bathroom, room, or office. In the winter, I often carry a box with me everywhere I go!
Michelle C.
Hendersonville, TN
These tissues are the BEST. These are my go to tissues when I have a head cold. You do not have to worry about your nose getting raw and hurting from blowing your nose so much. The Aloe and Vitamin E make a huge difference.
Elizabeth P.
Kleenex are one of those products you don't think about until you need them, when you're laying in bed, feeling like you're dying of a runny nose. I'll keep buying Kleenex until they come up with a cure for the common cold.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?