51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Marielle D.
Marielle D.
Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pros with these tissues are that they get the job done and they look nice in the small container. My biggest cons are the tissues are half the size of the regular ones. Also they are way to thin and don't hold up well in use.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
KIRSTEN P.
KIRSTEN P.
Kleenex is always on my bed stand -- Right where I need them! These tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nose. It doesn'e leave it dry or red. Recommend to everybody!
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Johanna K.
Johanna K.
Chesaning, MI
I am not going to lie, I am an absolute sucker when it comes to holiday print boxes! These boxes are so cute and festive! I buy too many and have winter print at Easter, but it's all good. Oh, and the tissues are great, too!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
I LOVE Kleenex. This is the only brand I use. I have some in my restroom, my kitchen, and at work. It is also gentle enough to use on y son's face and body, but strong enough that I can use it to blow my nose more than once.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These are my favorite, I have them in every place I can think of, my purse, my car, the diaper bag, my station at work, etc. They are a great size and are quick and easy to get into so you can get a kleenex without a hassle.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?