51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA
I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville , GA
I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
These tissues are good. I have a box in almost every spot in the house. The pros is that they are very useful. The cons is that they are expensive. I buy them in big quantities. They are very effective. I would recommend them.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pros with these tissues are that they get the job done and they look nice in the small container. My biggest cons are the tissues are half the size of the regular ones. Also they are way to thin and don't hold up well in use.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Marielle D.
Marielle D.
Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?