Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ

Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Pretty durable tissues that are delicate on your skin and nose when you need to use them constantly (like say during a cold). They make your nose not feel as raw so that you don't have to add one more awful thing to your list when you're sick.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

Super soft on the skin. Perfect to pack in your purse. Love the cute packaging. Perfect on the go package not bulky and won't take up too much space. Super affordable considering they come in small packages to share with the family and friends
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA

I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Belen H.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM

I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY

All yeah around I have allergies. If it weren't for these napkins I look like a hot mess. Incredibly effective and very affordable. You can take them packed practically everywhere and I take them in my purse, in my car, in my pocket and more!
Ali F.
Ali F.
Appleton, WI

Love the kleenex with lotion- especially during allergy season! There are a variety of box designs to choose from so I can always match my decor! They are a little more pricey than some but well worth it to safe sensitive skin around my nose!
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY

Love this tissues, Have tried a lot of different brands, but nothing can beat Kleenex, they're the most soft ones and they don't break, little bit more expensive than other brands, but i feel its worth the price. I would recommend this product
Danyele B.
Danyele B.

Kleenex is the only brand my family uses. I love the Go Packs because I can toss them in my purse or bag. I usually keep a pack in the desk drawer or car. I always reach for them. They are great for anything and as always gentle in the face.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA

Kleenex is the only deans of tissues I will use when I'm sick. I've had a lot of experiences where I'll have a runny know nose and the tissues I'm using will scratch my nose and make it raw and that's the worst. Definitely recommend Kleenex!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.