Add a Photo

Jordyn A.
Jordyn A.
June 26, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Very soft and gentle great for when you're sick because they don't rip like others and they don't hurt your nose. They are very effective and inexpensive they're definitely worth the extra 20 cents I would recommend to everyone
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
June 27, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
June 27, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
July 5, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These tissues are good. I have a box in almost every spot in the house. The pros is that they are very useful. The cons is that they are expensive. I buy them in big quantities. They are very effective. I would recommend them.
melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA
June 23, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA
June 22, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
June 29, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Amy M.
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
June 27, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
There's a reason that you don't say facial tissue, you say Kleenex. I have used other brands but Kleenex is the strongest. Especially when someone in my house is sick, this is the only brand that lasts as long as the illness.
Marielle D.
Marielle D.
June 24, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Kleenex is affordable (compared to puffs), but is yet strong, durable and soft. The antiviral property of these tissues is great when you are battling a cold to ensure you are taking further steps to stop the spread of germs.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.