Add a Photo

Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 29, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Kleenex is the best brand for softness on the nose and durability of the product. I love the variety of the box shapes so I can always find room for a pack, whether it be a small travel pack or a cube to fit into my tissue holder.
Leanna G.
Leanna G.
Amherst, OH
June 28, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love the shape and patterns of these tissues! i leave them out in my living room and bedroom and am not embarrassed of how they look as compared to a standard tissue box. they are a little more expensive than usual but worth it
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
June 21, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
This is the only tissue brand I buy. They are strong and work so well. They don't have too much lotion in them which I love and they don't dissolve in your hands like some of the cheaper brands do. Highly recommend these tissues.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Colorado Springs, CO
June 24, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex tissues are great for any occasion from the typical blowing the nose, to wiping up quick spill. I use them in a variety of ways because they are convenient to get to and can be used in many ways as they are strong enough.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
June 24, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Since my allergies act up all year round, and I get sick often, my nose is constantly running. Because of this, I always have to have tissues on me. These are perfect to fit into any bag or purse and I always have a couple on me.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
June 24, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Can't do any better than Kleenex! My family has purchased Kleenex products for years. It's soft and sturdy and can handle heavy cold and allergy season when one blow of your nose isn't enough. I keep Kleenex with me at all times.
Angeliyah P.
Angeliyah P.
June 23, 2016, 6:30 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Instead of buying individuals I always get the big box with 36. I do that because my family are always sneezing or getting sick. So I buy it so I wont run out. also it is really affordable, especially for a big family like mine.
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Jerome, MI
Love these they are great for your car purse or backpack when your picking your nose and you don't want to flick a booger just reach for one of these and your finger will be squeaky clean I recommend these for people of all ages
Anne H.
Anne H.
Racine, WI
These are nice because you can take them with you anywhere. As a mother, I appreciate this. I always have a pack in my purse and the baby bag. The only thing that would be nicer is if they could come in the added lotion variety.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
June 27, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.