Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID

I have allergies and my nose is always sore so these help with the irritation and the soreness. They are also strong enough that I don't sneeze through them which is a plus when you're out shopping or visiting with friends and family.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC

Kleenex Tissues are my favorite. As a year-round allergy sufferer, I go through many tissues and I can always count on Kleenex to get the job done. Kleenex tissues also very soft, and do not run your nose raw, even on your worst days.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA

These are nice tissues! The price is actually not that expensive. The lowest price with coupon is 99 cents per box. I bought this in Costco now because it is cheaper there. The quality is very nice. I would definitely get this again!
Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Roxboro, NC

These tissues did not meet my expectations. They were really rough on my nose and my skin felt raw and my nose hurt after using these tissues. I do have a sensitive nose and I would not recommend these for people with sensitive skin.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I use these tissues at work. They are what they claim, very soft. I have terrible allergies and use these quite frequently. The downside, no lotion. They are affordable and being available in packs of 4 means less trips to the store.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Darlington, Sc

These are the only tissues that don't rub my nose raw. I have seasonal allergies so during the spring I always have tissues with me. Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissues don't irritate my nose and they never rip or break when I use them.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

My family wants only Kleenex priducts, the quality is consistent. No worries about it being too thin and the larger size box requires less storage and trips to the store. I love the designs, theres always somethong to match my decor
Leelee S.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA

I love this product because it has Aloe and Vitamin E . I always get dry skin on my nose when I'm sick and blow my nose too much . But with these tissues it doesn't give me dry skin around my nose and I love that ! Plus it's so soft
Alex F.
Alex F.
Temecula, CA

A lot of other tissues irritate my skin if i use them too often, especially when I'm sick, but these are so soft and i have never had any problems with irritation or redness. Super affordable, super effective. Definitely recommend.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford , Ct

Grew up with Kleenex in the house & its still my go to brand. The tissues are strong & soothing. Perfect for the craziness of New England allergies. Tissues are at an affordable price point and have prints and colors for every room
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.