Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is hard to beat the brand that is often subbed for the actual thing. Kleenex is one of those brands that people use interchangeably with tissues for a reason. Although it is more expensive that competitors, I find it is worth the extra money.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC

You always need a pack of tissues around the house. we just buy the seasonal patterned ones, and honestly i use these more for makeup removal than anything. they're pretty affordable and last a long time, which is nice. the patterns are cute too
Libby B.
Libby B.

For active people who are constantly meeting new people, doing new things, exposing themselves to new germs, pollens, and allergens, tissues are a must and kind to skin tissues especially so that you don't look like anything is holding you back.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC

I use this Kleenex because it include Aloe. I tend to buy this for my kids school when their class needs it. It doesn't leave our nose irritated. I would recommend anyone to use this if they have sensitive nose to getting raw after using tissue.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL

These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.

During flue season these saved my nose. I had been using toilet tissue to blow my nose and had basically blew it to rawness. My mom purchased these and after a few days my nose was back to normal even blowing it more often. These ae a must have.
Amber M.
Amber M.

The name is synonymous with tissue for a reason. LOVE these soft and durable Kleenex tissues and refuse to buy any other brand! They are affordable and the Expressions line are absolutely gorgeous! I use these at home and at the office, always!
Christina G.
Christina G.

I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD

Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Dipannita N.
Dipannita N.

These tissues are a good quality and having used this brand for many years I am confident they can handle any situation. Very soft, yet very sturdy. Yes its expensive, but then sometimes you do get a good find at dollar store. Highly recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.