51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Anne H.
Anne H.
Racine, WI
These are nice because you can take them with you anywhere. As a mother, I appreciate this. I always have a pack in my purse and the baby bag. The only thing that would be nicer is if they could come in the added lotion variety.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Love these they are great for your car purse or backpack when your picking your nose and you don't want to flick a booger just reach for one of these and your finger will be squeaky clean I recommend these for people of all ages
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Jordyn A.
Jordyn A.
Very soft and gentle great for when you're sick because they don't rip like others and they don't hurt your nose. They are very effective and inexpensive they're definitely worth the extra 20 cents I would recommend to everyone
Magdalena S.
Magdalena S.
linden, NJ
Always carry a couple of these in my bags , in my car, anywhere. You never know when you'll need them. And they're a nice thickness. They're not like the cheap thin ones that rip the instant you take it out. Definitely worth it
Alex S.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
These tissues are good. I have a box in almost every spot in the house. The pros is that they are very useful. The cons is that they are expensive. I buy them in big quantities. They are very effective. I would recommend them.
melanie m.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA
I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville , GA
I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?