BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
My allergies are brutal in summer, so a big box set like this is a godsend. Get them regular and un scented though, if you have a nose as sensitive as mine. Honestly, I am barely aware that brands other than Kleenex even exist.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
These were hearty enough to withstand even the worst of sinus infections. Just the right balance of softness and sturdiness. Without getting too gross, they retain well and don't bleed their contents onto your hands-huge plus!
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I love the packaging and design of this product. I can easily fit this into my clutch and other smaller purses. It is a great "on the go" size, with just enough tissues to get you by when you're sick or experiencing allergies.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
I love Kleenex, similar products tear and don't hold up. I only buy Kleenex. A box last us a long time, and I wouldn't consider using another brand! So of course I recommend this product. I also love the ones that have lotion.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
These tissues are good. I have a box in almost every spot in the house. The pros is that they are very useful. The cons is that they are expensive. I buy them in big quantities. They are very effective. I would recommend them.
melanie m.
Hawley, PA
I love Kleenex especially since they come in cute little boxes. They are very soft and don't scrape my nose like other tissues brands. They are affordable and great for everyone. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Jeanene N.
I love these! I always keep a couple of packs. I put them in my purse and backpack wherever I go. Very soft tissues and they don't not take up much space. Affordable and so worth the purchase! The packaging is also very cute.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
KIRSTEN P.
Kleenex is always on my bed stand -- Right where I need them! These tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nose. It doesn'e leave it dry or red. Recommend to everybody!
Amy M.
El Paso, TX
I love these tissues, they're super cheap and I just love to have them with me in my purse or backpack. The only thing is that I wish that they had more tissues, but besides that I love the size and always carry them with me.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?