Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
My family wants only Kleenex priducts, the quality is consistent. No worries about it being too thin and the larger size box requires less storage and trips to the store. I love the designs, theres always somethong to match my decor
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Sandra Terrace , Sc
These are the only tissues that don't rub my nose raw. I have seasonal allergies so during the spring I always have tissues with me. Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissues don't irritate my nose and they never rip or break when I use them.
Leelee S.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA
I love this product because it has Aloe and Vitamin E . I always get dry skin on my nose when I'm sick and blow my nose too much . But with these tissues it doesn't give me dry skin around my nose and I love that ! Plus it's so soft
Alex F.
Alex F.
Temecula, CA
A lot of other tissues irritate my skin if i use them too often, especially when I'm sick, but these are so soft and i have never had any problems with irritation or redness. Super affordable, super effective. Definitely recommend.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Grew up with Kleenex in the house & its still my go to brand. The tissues are strong & soothing. Perfect for the craziness of New England allergies. Tissues are at an affordable price point and have prints and colors for every room
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I always say when it comes to tissues it's Kleenex or nothing! Especially the ones with the cooling sensation, because my nose and skin can be sensitive so it's nice to have that cooling effect. Would definitely recommend Kleenex!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kleenex is the best brand for softness on the nose and durability of the product. I love the variety of the box shapes so I can always find room for a pack, whether it be a small travel pack or a cube to fit into my tissue holder.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Kleenex tissues are soft to use. The boxes are great to keep around the house and provide a nice amount of tissues. They are effective and useful when you need tissues the most. They are also inexpensive! I recommend this product.
Kenita C.
Kenita C.
Alexandria, VA
These are the perfect size and packaging for on-the-go and they aren't very linty; which is great! I'm able to blow my nose, wipe my eyes, etc. without taking away hardly any makeup and they don't leave evidence behind on my face.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kleenex tissues are great for any occasion from the typical blowing the nose, to wiping up quick spill. I use them in a variety of ways because they are convenient to get to and can be used in many ways as they are strong enough.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?