Add a Photo

Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
June 1, 2016, 5:48 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are nice tissues! The price is actually not that expensive. The lowest price with coupon is 99 cents per box. I bought this in Costco now because it is cheaper there. The quality is very nice. I would definitely get this again!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
June 22, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I use these tissues at work. They are what they claim, very soft. I have terrible allergies and use these quite frequently. The downside, no lotion. They are affordable and being available in packs of 4 means less trips to the store.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
June 24, 2016, 7:08 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
My family wants only Kleenex priducts, the quality is consistent. No worries about it being too thin and the larger size box requires less storage and trips to the store. I love the designs, theres always somethong to match my decor
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Sandra Terrace , Sc
June 29, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
These are the only tissues that don't rub my nose raw. I have seasonal allergies so during the spring I always have tissues with me. Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissues don't irritate my nose and they never rip or break when I use them.
Leelee S.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA
June 30, 2016, 5:36 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I love this product because it has Aloe and Vitamin E . I always get dry skin on my nose when I'm sick and blow my nose too much . But with these tissues it doesn't give me dry skin around my nose and I love that ! Plus it's so soft
Alex F.
Alex F.
Temecula, CA
A lot of other tissues irritate my skin if i use them too often, especially when I'm sick, but these are so soft and i have never had any problems with irritation or redness. Super affordable, super effective. Definitely recommend.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
June 25, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Grew up with Kleenex in the house & its still my go to brand. The tissues are strong & soothing. Perfect for the craziness of New England allergies. Tissues are at an affordable price point and have prints and colors for every room
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
June 26, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex tissues are soft to use. The boxes are great to keep around the house and provide a nice amount of tissues. They are effective and useful when you need tissues the most. They are also inexpensive! I recommend this product.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 29, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Kleenex is the best brand for softness on the nose and durability of the product. I love the variety of the box shapes so I can always find room for a pack, whether it be a small travel pack or a cube to fit into my tissue holder.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
June 26, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
I always say when it comes to tissues it's Kleenex or nothing! Especially the ones with the cooling sensation, because my nose and skin can be sensitive so it's nice to have that cooling effect. Would definitely recommend Kleenex!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.