Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Joelle O.
Joelle O.

These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY

A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are my favorites when I or anyone else in the family have colds. The lotion really does help when you are constantly rubbing and blowing your nose. I've tried the Vicks kind. Not a fan. They burn your nose of its raw from
Blowing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love that they have little packs of tissues. These are so nice to just throw in your purse or backpack and go on with your day! These are especially handy when you have a cold. I make sure to stock up on these when cold season starts.
angelica l.
angelica l.
San Ysidro, CA

Love it. I always like to have tissue with me and kleenex is always y first option. I like it because they come on separate bags you can carry around. very effective. its a bit more expensive than other brands. but totally recommended!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
Princess I.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI

I have these everywhere! Great for emergencies. I have these in my car, bags, house, you name it. Very effective and gets the job done. It isn't so expensive. I'd recommend for mommies out there just in case of emergencies like spills.
Sydnie R.
Sydnie R.

Love love love these! I have bad allergies and get a few colds throughout the year, and these have always been my favorite tissues. My nose doesn't get all red and dry and irritated from these which is great when you're already sick :)
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID

I have allergies and my nose is always sore so these help with the irritation and the soreness. They are also strong enough that I don't sneeze through them which is a plus when you're out shopping or visiting with friends and family.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.