Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
El Monte, CA

Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD

Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Cottage Grove, WI

I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL

I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

Cleand more than just your runny nose. They are very handy for spills and wiping your hands or whatever. The boxes are nice looking I keep a box in the kitchen living room car and bedroom. It comes out of the box easy and fast unlike paper towels
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK

Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Nouf A.
Nouf A.

These facial tissues are amazing, it is so soft this product does not have any cons the pros is i can take anywhere the size is great and it is so effective so soft on my face and cleans well. it is really affordable, recommend it for all of you.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Paramount, CA

I have always loved Kleenex. They are soft and don't irritate my skin. I have really bad allergies so it's important that the tissues I use don't irritate my skin. This is definitely my favorite brand of tissues. I stopped using all other brands.
Cat Z.
Cat Z.

Whenever I get sick with a cold, these are my go to tissues. I always end up with a raw upper lip from wiping constantly, and occasionally break out with a cold sore from it. These tissues keep my prone area moisturized, and less irritated. Love!
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.