51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Kleenex tissues are soft to use. The boxes are great to keep around the house and provide a nice amount of tissues. They are effective and useful when you need tissues the most. They are also inexpensive! I recommend this product.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kleenex is the best brand for softness on the nose and durability of the product. I love the variety of the box shapes so I can always find room for a pack, whether it be a small travel pack or a cube to fit into my tissue holder.
Kenita C.
Kenita C.
Alexandria, VA
These are the perfect size and packaging for on-the-go and they aren't very linty; which is great! I'm able to blow my nose, wipe my eyes, etc. without taking away hardly any makeup and they don't leave evidence behind on my face.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I always say when it comes to tissues it's Kleenex or nothing! Especially the ones with the cooling sensation, because my nose and skin can be sensitive so it's nice to have that cooling effect. Would definitely recommend Kleenex!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Can't do any better than Kleenex! My family has purchased Kleenex products for years. It's soft and sturdy and can handle heavy cold and allergy season when one blow of your nose isn't enough. I keep Kleenex with me at all times.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kleenex tissues are great for any occasion from the typical blowing the nose, to wiping up quick spill. I use them in a variety of ways because they are convenient to get to and can be used in many ways as they are strong enough.
Leanna G.
Leanna G.
Amherst, OH
I love the shape and patterns of these tissues! i leave them out in my living room and bedroom and am not embarrassed of how they look as compared to a standard tissue box. they are a little more expensive than usual but worth it
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Since my allergies act up all year round, and I get sick often, my nose is constantly running. Because of this, I always have to have tissues on me. These are perfect to fit into any bag or purse and I always have a couple on me.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
This is the only tissue brand I buy. They are strong and work so well. They don't have too much lotion in them which I love and they don't dissolve in your hands like some of the cheaper brands do. Highly recommend these tissues.
Angeliyah P.
Angeliyah P.
Instead of buying individuals I always get the big box with 36. I do that because my family are always sneezing or getting sick. So I buy it so I wont run out. also it is really affordable, especially for a big family like mine.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?