Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC
Kleenex Tissues are my favorite. As a year-round allergy sufferer, I go through many tissues and I can always count on Kleenex to get the job done. Kleenex tissues also very soft, and do not run your nose raw, even on your worst days.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I have allergies and my nose is always sore so these help with the irritation and the soreness. They are also strong enough that I don't sneeze through them which is a plus when you're out shopping or visiting with friends and family.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Soft but sturdy! Great for those times when you have the sniffles! I'm not sure I would use these if I were sick, however. They can cause a little irritation if used throughout the day. I prefer tissues with lotion when I have a cold.
ANNETTE T.
ANNETTE T.
MY FAMILY HAS ALLERGIES SO WE GO THROUGH A LOT OF TISSUES DAILY. THEY ARE VERY SOFT TO THE NOSE AND THEY SEEN TO GO FURTHER THAN ANY OTHER BRANDS WE HAVE TRIED. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM FOR EVERYONE TO TRY.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite tissues and I honestly don't buy any other brand. They are soft and durable. They do not leave that powdery residue on your face that some tissue brands do. They get the job done but leave your skin feeling soft.
Carol G.
Carol G.
I love the shape of this box of Kleenex!! I keep a few in my mini van and my car. With kids and seasonal allergies it a good idea to keep Kleenex on hand at all times, and with the shape of this box it is easy to fit almost anywhere!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I use these tissues at work. They are what they claim, very soft. I have terrible allergies and use these quite frequently. The downside, no lotion. They are affordable and being available in packs of 4 means less trips to the store.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
These are nice tissues! The price is actually not that expensive. The lowest price with coupon is 99 cents per box. I bought this in Costco now because it is cheaper there. The quality is very nice. I would definitely get this again!
Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Roxboro, NC
These tissues did not meet my expectations. They were really rough on my nose and my skin felt raw and my nose hurt after using these tissues. I do have a sensitive nose and I would not recommend these for people with sensitive skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?