Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL

I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Akalia K.
Akalia K.
Newton, MS

Nothing bad to say about Kleenex, like at all. I love this brand because the tissues are soft, have a decorative box, and are easily accessible. It's very affordable. It's great to have on my desk in my dorm! I would definitely recommend.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Stephens City, VA

When you're already sick, the last thing you want is a tissue that makes your nose raw. These don't do that! The aloe keeps your little nose feeling soothed so you don't have that painful, red shnoz on top of your runny or congested nose.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA

I love Kleenex brand because their tissues are always soft to the touch. This comes in handy during allergy and cold season when I'm constantly having to blow my nose and the softness helps keep me from getting rash burns around my nose!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are my favorites when I or anyone else in the family have colds. The lotion really does help when you are constantly rubbing and blowing your nose. I've tried the Vicks kind. Not a fan. They burn your nose of its raw from
Blowing.
Joelle O.
Joelle O.

These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY

A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.