BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Julie S.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Tracy G.
Review for: Upright
I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Marla R.
Review for: Family Size
Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Melissa J.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Best stuff in the world!!! I love this brand. You can never go wrong. Also they make the little pocket size ones!
Jessica M.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?