Add a Photo

Photos (72)
audrey T.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX

We always use Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Upright, 4 pack, 1 ea. The price is reasonable, very affordable. We pace them everywhere in the house and even in our cars. I would highly recommend that every household go and purchase yours today
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Cupertino, CA

The lotion aloe REALLY helps. I have really bad allergies and go through tissue boxes like nothing. Without the aloe, my nose and upper lip are so dry and red. Love that Kleenex took the time to research the issue and make these an option!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Waco, TX

These tissues are okay. They are pretty much the run of the mill tissue and there's nothing special about them. They are what I go to when I'm out of the ones with lotion because they still do not rub your nose raw like most other tissues.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY

The softest and strongest tissues I've tried on the market. The price point is always competitive and they're quantity provides for them to last an extra long time. I definitely recommend these to friends, especially if they have children.
Akalia K.
Akalia K.
Newton, MS

Nothing bad to say about Kleenex, like at all. I love this brand because the tissues are soft, have a decorative box, and are easily accessible. It's very affordable. It's great to have on my desk in my dorm! I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL

I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Stephens City, VA

When you're already sick, the last thing you want is a tissue that makes your nose raw. These don't do that! The aloe keeps your little nose feeling soothed so you don't have that painful, red shnoz on top of your runny or congested nose.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.