Add a Photo

Sydnie R.
Sydnie R.
June 26, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Love love love these! I have bad allergies and get a few colds throughout the year, and these have always been my favorite tissues. My nose doesn't get all red and dry and irritated from these which is great when you're already sick :)
Princess I.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
June 26, 2016, 5:34 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I have these everywhere! Great for emergencies. I have these in my car, bags, house, you name it. Very effective and gets the job done. It isn't so expensive. I'd recommend for mommies out there just in case of emergencies like spills.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
July 7, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Anderson, SC
June 27, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex Tissues are my favorite. As a year-round allergy sufferer, I go through many tissues and I can always count on Kleenex to get the job done. Kleenex tissues also very soft, and do not run your nose raw, even on your worst days.
ANNETTE T.
ANNETTE T.
June 28, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
MY FAMILY HAS ALLERGIES SO WE GO THROUGH A LOT OF TISSUES DAILY. THEY ARE VERY SOFT TO THE NOSE AND THEY SEEN TO GO FURTHER THAN ANY OTHER BRANDS WE HAVE TRIED. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM FOR EVERYONE TO TRY.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
June 25, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I have allergies and my nose is always sore so these help with the irritation and the soreness. They are also strong enough that I don't sneeze through them which is a plus when you're out shopping or visiting with friends and family.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
June 30, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
These are my favorite tissues and I honestly don't buy any other brand. They are soft and durable. They do not leave that powdery residue on your face that some tissue brands do. They get the job done but leave your skin feeling soft.
Renee C.
Renee C.
June 22, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
Soft but sturdy! Great for those times when you have the sniffles! I'm not sure I would use these if I were sick, however. They can cause a little irritation if used throughout the day. I prefer tissues with lotion when I have a cold.
Carol G.
Carol G.
July 5, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I love the shape of this box of Kleenex!! I keep a few in my mini van and my car. With kids and seasonal allergies it a good idea to keep Kleenex on hand at all times, and with the shape of this box it is easy to fit almost anywhere!!
Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Roxboro, NC
June 26, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These tissues did not meet my expectations. They were really rough on my nose and my skin felt raw and my nose hurt after using these tissues. I do have a sensitive nose and I would not recommend these for people with sensitive skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.