BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
Princess I.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
I have these everywhere! Great for emergencies. I have these in my car, bags, house, you name it. Very effective and gets the job done. It isn't so expensive. I'd recommend for mommies out there just in case of emergencies like spills.
angelica l.
angelica l.
San Ysidro, CA
Love it. I always like to have tissue with me and kleenex is always y first option. I like it because they come on separate bags you can carry around. very effective. its a bit more expensive than other brands. but totally recommended!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Greenwood, SC
Kleenex Tissues are my favorite. As a year-round allergy sufferer, I go through many tissues and I can always count on Kleenex to get the job done. Kleenex tissues also very soft, and do not run your nose raw, even on your worst days.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Soft but sturdy! Great for those times when you have the sniffles! I'm not sure I would use these if I were sick, however. They can cause a little irritation if used throughout the day. I prefer tissues with lotion when I have a cold.
Carol G.
Carol G.
I love the shape of this box of Kleenex!! I keep a few in my mini van and my car. With kids and seasonal allergies it a good idea to keep Kleenex on hand at all times, and with the shape of this box it is easy to fit almost anywhere!!
ANNETTE T.
ANNETTE T.
MY FAMILY HAS ALLERGIES SO WE GO THROUGH A LOT OF TISSUES DAILY. THEY ARE VERY SOFT TO THE NOSE AND THEY SEEN TO GO FURTHER THAN ANY OTHER BRANDS WE HAVE TRIED. THEY ARE VERY AFFORDABLE. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM FOR EVERYONE TO TRY.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite tissues and I honestly don't buy any other brand. They are soft and durable. They do not leave that powdery residue on your face that some tissue brands do. They get the job done but leave your skin feeling soft.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I have allergies and my nose is always sore so these help with the irritation and the soreness. They are also strong enough that I don't sneeze through them which is a plus when you're out shopping or visiting with friends and family.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
These are nice tissues! The price is actually not that expensive. The lowest price with coupon is 99 cents per box. I bought this in Costco now because it is cheaper there. The quality is very nice. I would definitely get this again!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?