BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Bella P.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are really nice tissues. They don't make your skin too red and they're really really soft! The only downside is that they really aren't that affordable. I would by this for myself and definitely recommend them but don't use them for a classroom or something
Autumn B.
Review for: Upright
These boxes last forever. I keep them at work, I keep them at home, I keep them in my car ha! I'm not much for only buying one brand of tissue I honestly think they all work about the same. You can usually find boxes with cute designs so they aren't such an eye sore which I appreciate.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Review for: Upright
Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Review for: Everyday Box
I buy these all of the time to have around the house. I love the different designs they come in! Especially the Star Wars versions.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I lie the Kleenex tissues. They are soft and don't irritate your nose like other tissues do. I dryer spend a few more dollars instead of having a raw nose
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Kiah B.
These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?