Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA

I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

Super soft on the skin. Perfect to pack in your purse. Love the cute packaging. Perfect on the go package not bulky and won't take up too much space. Super affordable considering they come in small packages to share with the family and friends
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY

All yeah around I have allergies. If it weren't for these napkins I look like a hot mess. Incredibly effective and very affordable. You can take them packed practically everywhere and I take them in my purse, in my car, in my pocket and more!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY

Love this tissues, Have tried a lot of different brands, but nothing can beat Kleenex, they're the most soft ones and they don't break, little bit more expensive than other brands, but i feel its worth the price. I would recommend this product
Ali F.
Ali F.
Appleton, WI

Love the kleenex with lotion- especially during allergy season! There are a variety of box designs to choose from so I can always match my decor! They are a little more pricey than some but well worth it to safe sensitive skin around my nose!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA

Kleenex is the only deans of tissues I will use when I'm sick. I've had a lot of experiences where I'll have a runny know nose and the tissues I'm using will scratch my nose and make it raw and that's the worst. Definitely recommend Kleenex!
Danyele B.
Danyele B.

Kleenex is the only brand my family uses. I love the Go Packs because I can toss them in my purse or bag. I usually keep a pack in the desk drawer or car. I always reach for them. They are great for anything and as always gentle in the face.
Christine E.
Christine E.

My nose was so red didn't know what to do, so i went out and grabbed a box of kleenex with aloe. In 1 day my nose was feelng so mich better. I suffer from allergies and these tissues are a life saver. Highly recommend them to allergy suffers
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Duluth, GA

Let me tell you these are a life saver if you ever had a chapped nose from constantly blowing your nose you know the pain but these are so soft and the aloe Vera is healing for dry skin around your nose it's worth the extra money completely
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.