Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
June 29, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Stephens City, VA
June 25, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
When you're already sick, the last thing you want is a tissue that makes your nose raw. These don't do that! The aloe keeps your little nose feeling soothed so you don't have that painful, red shnoz on top of your runny or congested nose.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 25, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA
June 28, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I love Kleenex brand because their tissues are always soft to the touch. This comes in handy during allergy and cold season when I'm constantly having to blow my nose and the softness helps keep me from getting rash burns around my nose!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
June 26, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Joelle O.
Joelle O.
June 21, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
June 24, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
These are my favorites when I or anyone else in the family have colds. The lotion really does help when you are constantly rubbing and blowing your nose. I've tried the Vicks kind. Not a fan. They burn your nose of its raw from
Blowing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
June 26, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love that they have little packs of tissues. These are so nice to just throw in your purse or backpack and go on with your day! These are especially handy when you have a cold. I make sure to stock up on these when cold season starts.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
June 27, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Sydnie R.
Sydnie R.
June 26, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Love love love these! I have bad allergies and get a few colds throughout the year, and these have always been my favorite tissues. My nose doesn't get all red and dry and irritated from these which is great when you're already sick :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.