51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Cupertino, CA
The lotion aloe REALLY helps. I have really bad allergies and go through tissue boxes like nothing. Without the aloe, my nose and upper lip are so dry and red. Love that Kleenex took the time to research the issue and make these an option!
audrey T.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX
We always use Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Upright, 4 pack, 1 ea. The price is reasonable, very affordable. We pace them everywhere in the house and even in our cars. I would highly recommend that every household go and purchase yours today
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Akalia K.
Akalia K.
Newton, MS
Nothing bad to say about Kleenex, like at all. I love this brand because the tissues are soft, have a decorative box, and are easily accessible. It's very affordable. It's great to have on my desk in my dorm! I would definitely recommend.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Stephens City, VA
When you're already sick, the last thing you want is a tissue that makes your nose raw. These don't do that! The aloe keeps your little nose feeling soothed so you don't have that painful, red shnoz on top of your runny or congested nose.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL
I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
I love Kleenex brand because their tissues are always soft to the touch. This comes in handy during allergy and cold season when I'm constantly having to blow my nose and the softness helps keep me from getting rash burns around my nose!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Joelle O.
Joelle O.
These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?