BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Victoria A.
I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL
I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
I love Kleenex brand because their tissues are always soft to the touch. This comes in handy during allergy and cold season when I'm constantly having to blow my nose and the softness helps keep me from getting rash burns around my nose!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use these tissues when I can find them because not only do they work well, but they leave your nose feeling moisturized and do not dry you out. I purchased them originally from
HEB but I am having trouble finding them as often.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
A staple in my classroom! I purchase Kleenex in bulk at the beginning of each school year to help us get through cold, allergy, and other sniffle seasons. Great value for the money and excellent for little noses! Would highly recommend!
Joelle O.
These tissues do the job but they do often smell bad. I do not know why, but sometimes when I blow my nose, I can smell them and it's unpleasant. They sometimes have a lot of "dust" that comes out of them every time I take out a tissue.
Jessica A.
I love that they have little packs of tissues. These are so nice to just throw in your purse or backpack and go on with your day! These are especially handy when you have a cold. I make sure to stock up on these when cold season starts.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my favorites when I or anyone else in the family have colds. The lotion really does help when you are constantly rubbing and blowing your nose. I've tried the Vicks kind. Not a fan. They burn your nose of its raw from
Blowing.
Sydnie R.
Love love love these! I have bad allergies and get a few colds throughout the year, and these have always been my favorite tissues. My nose doesn't get all red and dry and irritated from these which is great when you're already sick :)
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love these tubes of Kleenex. The tubes are much more attractive than the square boxes. The tubes fit great on a small vanity or in your car. They cost more, but I feel it is worth the price for the classier look. The colors are nice.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?