51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Christine E.
Christine E.
My nose was so red didn't know what to do, so i went out and grabbed a box of kleenex with aloe. In 1 day my nose was feelng so mich better. I suffer from allergies and these tissues are a life saver. Highly recommend them to allergy suffers
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Duluth, GA
Let me tell you these are a life saver if you ever had a chapped nose from constantly blowing your nose you know the pain but these are so soft and the aloe Vera is healing for dry skin around your nose it's worth the extra money completely
audrey T.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX
We always use Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Upright, 4 pack, 1 ea. The price is reasonable, very affordable. We pace them everywhere in the house and even in our cars. I would highly recommend that every household go and purchase yours today
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
The softest and strongest tissues I've tried on the market. The price point is always competitive and they're quantity provides for them to last an extra long time. I definitely recommend these to friends, especially if they have children.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Waco, TX
These tissues are okay. They are pretty much the run of the mill tissue and there's nothing special about them. They are what I go to when I'm out of the ones with lotion because they still do not rub your nose raw like most other tissues.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Cupertino, CA
The lotion aloe REALLY helps. I have really bad allergies and go through tissue boxes like nothing. Without the aloe, my nose and upper lip are so dry and red. Love that Kleenex took the time to research the issue and make these an option!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL
I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Stephens City, VA
When you're already sick, the last thing you want is a tissue that makes your nose raw. These don't do that! The aloe keeps your little nose feeling soothed so you don't have that painful, red shnoz on top of your runny or congested nose.
Akalia K.
Akalia K.
Newton, MS
Nothing bad to say about Kleenex, like at all. I love this brand because the tissues are soft, have a decorative box, and are easily accessible. It's very affordable. It's great to have on my desk in my dorm! I would definitely recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?