Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Danyele B.
Danyele B.
June 28, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
Kleenex is the only brand my family uses. I love the Go Packs because I can toss them in my purse or bag. I usually keep a pack in the desk drawer or car. I always reach for them. They are great for anything and as always gentle in the face.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
June 27, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Kleenex is the only deans of tissues I will use when I'm sick. I've had a lot of experiences where I'll have a runny know nose and the tissues I'm using will scratch my nose and make it raw and that's the worst. Definitely recommend Kleenex!
Christine E.
Christine E.
June 25, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
My nose was so red didn't know what to do, so i went out and grabbed a box of kleenex with aloe. In 1 day my nose was feelng so mich better. I suffer from allergies and these tissues are a life saver. Highly recommend them to allergy suffers
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Duluth, GA
June 30, 2016, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Let me tell you these are a life saver if you ever had a chapped nose from constantly blowing your nose you know the pain but these are so soft and the aloe Vera is healing for dry skin around your nose it's worth the extra money completely
audrey T.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX
June 27, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
We always use Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Upright, 4 pack, 1 ea. The price is reasonable, very affordable. We pace them everywhere in the house and even in our cars. I would highly recommend that every household go and purchase yours today
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Cupertino, CA
June 24, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
The lotion aloe REALLY helps. I have really bad allergies and go through tissue boxes like nothing. Without the aloe, my nose and upper lip are so dry and red. Love that Kleenex took the time to research the issue and make these an option!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Waco, TX
June 25, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
These tissues are okay. They are pretty much the run of the mill tissue and there's nothing special about them. They are what I go to when I'm out of the ones with lotion because they still do not rub your nose raw like most other tissues.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake , KY
June 25, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
The softest and strongest tissues I've tried on the market. The price point is always competitive and they're quantity provides for them to last an extra long time. I definitely recommend these to friends, especially if they have children.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL
June 26, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I find these tissues to be softer and stronger than most other brands. It's worth paying the price for name brand because bargain brands fall apart and you end up using more product. These are also softer and more gentle on delicate skin.
Akalia K.
Akalia K.
Newton, MS
June 29, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Nothing bad to say about Kleenex, like at all. I love this brand because the tissues are soft, have a decorative box, and are easily accessible. It's very affordable. It's great to have on my desk in my dorm! I would definitely recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.