Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal

This pack is your best friend when you need one. It's reliable, velvety, comfy, resistant, fair priced and worth every penny. This guy got me through so many rough patches, sad moments and happy moments of my life! I trust Kleenex with all my sorrows.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Visalia, CA

You can seriously never have too many Kleenex around the house. The only con I have is my dog loves using them as a chew toy. Haha! But there so cheap I can always replenish the stock. These are definitely my favorite because the don't scratch my nose
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

These are perfect for the winter months especially when you are constantly blowing your nose. They are very gentle and soothing on your sensitive nose. They cost a bit more than the regular brand but I think they are more effective. I would recommend.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA

Kleenax facial tissues with lotion are very soft. i suffer from allergies and find myself grabbing kleenax throughout the day. with kleenax my does not peel or become sensitive. i find the kleenax brand to be affordable and i highly recommend kleenax.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.

I am a teacher, so kleenex is always needed. I am glad that Kleenex started the family size because I was going through them like candy at the beginning of the year. The tissues would clean up the students' noses and weren't too uncomfortable to use.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Charleston, SC

These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Marci M.
Marci M.

These pocket packs are super handy to keep in the car, my purses, my school bags and all around the house because the way they open and close actually keeps them together and not constantly open like others. Also great for travel, strongly recommend.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Midlothian, VA

The 4 big boxes lasted 2 people through allergy season with only slightly sore noses. I can't tell the difference between the lotion ones and plain ones, but my roommate claimed it made a world of difference from when she only had plain ones at home.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.