Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC

I use this Kleenex because it include Aloe. I tend to buy this for my kids school when their class needs it. It doesn't leave our nose irritated. I would recommend anyone to use this if they have sensitive nose to getting raw after using tissue.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL

These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC

You always need a pack of tissues around the house. we just buy the seasonal patterned ones, and honestly i use these more for makeup removal than anything. they're pretty affordable and last a long time, which is nice. the patterns are cute too
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD

Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Dipannita N.
Dipannita N.

These tissues are a good quality and having used this brand for many years I am confident they can handle any situation. Very soft, yet very sturdy. Yes its expensive, but then sometimes you do get a good find at dollar store. Highly recommend.
Amber M.
Amber M.

The name is synonymous with tissue for a reason. LOVE these soft and durable Kleenex tissues and refuse to buy any other brand! They are affordable and the Expressions line are absolutely gorgeous! I use these at home and at the office, always!
Christina G.
Christina G.

I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ

Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA

I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Belen H.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM

I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.