Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Amber M.
Amber M.

The name is synonymous with tissue for a reason. LOVE these soft and durable Kleenex tissues and refuse to buy any other brand! They are affordable and the Expressions line are absolutely gorgeous! I use these at home and at the office, always!
Dipannita N.
Dipannita N.

These tissues are a good quality and having used this brand for many years I am confident they can handle any situation. Very soft, yet very sturdy. Yes its expensive, but then sometimes you do get a good find at dollar store. Highly recommend.
Christina G.
Christina G.

I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ

Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

Super soft on the skin. Perfect to pack in your purse. Love the cute packaging. Perfect on the go package not bulky and won't take up too much space. Super affordable considering they come in small packages to share with the family and friends
Belen H.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM

I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA

I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Pretty durable tissues that are delicate on your skin and nose when you need to use them constantly (like say during a cold). They make your nose not feel as raw so that you don't have to add one more awful thing to your list when you're sick.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY

All yeah around I have allergies. If it weren't for these napkins I look like a hot mess. Incredibly effective and very affordable. You can take them packed practically everywhere and I take them in my purse, in my car, in my pocket and more!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.