Add a Photo

Dipannita N.
Dipannita N.
June 28, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
These tissues are a good quality and having used this brand for many years I am confident they can handle any situation. Very soft, yet very sturdy. Yes its expensive, but then sometimes you do get a good find at dollar store. Highly recommend.
Christina G.
Christina G.
June 21, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
June 27, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford, PA
June 25, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Belen H.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Christina V.
Christina V.
July 6, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Pretty durable tissues that are delicate on your skin and nose when you need to use them constantly (like say during a cold). They make your nose not feel as raw so that you don't have to add one more awful thing to your list when you're sick.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
July 10, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Super soft on the skin. Perfect to pack in your purse. Love the cute packaging. Perfect on the go package not bulky and won't take up too much space. Super affordable considering they come in small packages to share with the family and friends
olga s.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
June 24, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love this tissues, Have tried a lot of different brands, but nothing can beat Kleenex, they're the most soft ones and they don't break, little bit more expensive than other brands, but i feel its worth the price. I would recommend this product
Ali F.
Ali F.
Appleton, WI
June 28, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
Love the kleenex with lotion- especially during allergy season! There are a variety of box designs to choose from so I can always match my decor! They are a little more pricey than some but well worth it to safe sensitive skin around my nose!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
All yeah around I have allergies. If it weren't for these napkins I look like a hot mess. Incredibly effective and very affordable. You can take them packed practically everywhere and I take them in my purse, in my car, in my pocket and more!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.