Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Use this mainly when my husband or daughter are sick. They have sensitive skin so they usually end up getting a rash. Love the fact that this are soft on their skin. They are a reasonable price. Happy with the product itself. will absolutely recommend.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

We always keep these stockpiled at home, as we have allergies and are always blowing. I grew up with Kleenex and love the variety of designs on boxes, and that you can get them in a variety of sizes. We often get smaller packs for purses, the car, etc.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

These tissues are always what I've bought. They're not rough like the basic industrial tissues, and they don't have the weird lotion-y feel to them either. Plus, the square size of the box makes it not take up much room, especially on my bedside table.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX

Love having Kleenex with me all the time. I always keep a box on my makeup vanity in my car and at work. You never know when you will need one. They come in handy! I personally have them around because my nose is sensitive and these are very comforting
Gurjit B.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA

I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Terri A.
Terri A.
Stanford, KY

All my kids have allergies so Kleenex is a big yes in our home! we love the type with lotion because it makes it easier on those little noses. My kids waste a lot of them but they are so affordable that it makes it easier to swallow. I would recommend.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Visalia, CA

You can seriously never have too many Kleenex around the house. The only con I have is my dog loves using them as a chew toy. Haha! But there so cheap I can always replenish the stock. These are definitely my favorite because the don't scratch my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.