Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Los Angeles, CA

Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD

Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Paramount, CA

I have always loved Kleenex. They are soft and don't irritate my skin. I have really bad allergies so it's important that the tissues I use don't irritate my skin. This is definitely my favorite brand of tissues. I stopped using all other brands.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Cottage Grove, WI

I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL

I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK

Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL

These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC

You always need a pack of tissues around the house. we just buy the seasonal patterned ones, and honestly i use these more for makeup removal than anything. they're pretty affordable and last a long time, which is nice. the patterns are cute too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.