51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I use this Kleenex because it include Aloe. I tend to buy this for my kids school when their class needs it. It doesn't leave our nose irritated. I would recommend anyone to use this if they have sensitive nose to getting raw after using tissue.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is hard to beat the brand that is often subbed for the actual thing. Kleenex is one of those brands that people use interchangeably with tissues for a reason. Although it is more expensive that competitors, I find it is worth the extra money.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Dipannita N.
Dipannita N.
These tissues are a good quality and having used this brand for many years I am confident they can handle any situation. Very soft, yet very sturdy. Yes its expensive, but then sometimes you do get a good find at dollar store. Highly recommend.
Amber M.
Amber M.
The name is synonymous with tissue for a reason. LOVE these soft and durable Kleenex tissues and refuse to buy any other brand! They are affordable and the Expressions line are absolutely gorgeous! I use these at home and at the office, always!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Super soft on the skin. Perfect to pack in your purse. Love the cute packaging. Perfect on the go package not bulky and won't take up too much space. Super affordable considering they come in small packages to share with the family and friends
Belen H.
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased these in the 3 pack travel size and surprisingly really use them. They come in handy during the winter and just in general around the house. Will be buying more and definitely recommend because it soothes your nose at the same time
Christina V.
Christina V.
Pretty durable tissues that are delicate on your skin and nose when you need to use them constantly (like say during a cold). They make your nose not feel as raw so that you don't have to add one more awful thing to your list when you're sick.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?