Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD

These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Venedocia, OH

These kleenexs get 'the job done'. Only bad thing is when you get sick and need 'the job done' over and over and over...then your nose turns into a raw crusty red object protruding from your face. Attractive.

But if you aren't sick then I'd recommend it!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.

This fácial is very usefull for me and my mother that used very often in her face and me too the pro is that is very reachable and i can find everywhere and is not very expensive for me and you can find in the market, pharmacy i would recommende for sure
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA

These tissues are the only ones I buy, and I go through them pretty quickly through allergy season. I love that they smell pleasant, and come "prelotioned" to minimize irritation on my nose, and there are always sales on them so I make sure to stock up.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR

I normally buy Kleenex Facial Tissues Family size for my home and classroom use at school. It provides a good basic tissue that does not leave lint or residue on hands, faces or desks. It is reasonably priced and is a great tissue for general daily use.
Jeeva Y.
Jeeva Y.

I have been using Kleenex since i was a kid. One of the best facial tissue brands i have used. Soft and not easily breakable like a few i have used. Slightly more expensive than most brands but i wouldn't take a chance with my face. Highly recommend it!
Laura D.
Laura D.

These are so soft and are perfect for little corrections on your face - and lets be honest, the packaging is quite attractive! May be a tad over priced however for what they are but never the less they do do a good job and are perfect for every day use!
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario

I love Kleenex. It's the only tissue that I will use and have been using for years. They don't rub your nose especially when you have a cold and need to constantly be blowing your nose. It's gentle on your eyes as well. I will be using Kleenex forever!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH

Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.