Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Cottage Grove, WI
June 25, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL
June 26, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 22, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
It is hard to beat the brand that is often subbed for the actual thing. Kleenex is one of those brands that people use interchangeably with tissues for a reason. Although it is more expensive that competitors, I find it is worth the extra money.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
June 24, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
June 28, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
During flue season these saved my nose. I had been using toilet tissue to blow my nose and had basically blew it to rawness. My mom purchased these and after a few days my nose was back to normal even blowing it more often. These ae a must have.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
June 29, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
You always need a pack of tissues around the house. we just buy the seasonal patterned ones, and honestly i use these more for makeup removal than anything. they're pretty affordable and last a long time, which is nice. the patterns are cute too
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
June 28, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I use this Kleenex because it include Aloe. I tend to buy this for my kids school when their class needs it. It doesn't leave our nose irritated. I would recommend anyone to use this if they have sensitive nose to getting raw after using tissue.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
June 24, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Christina G.
Christina G.
June 21, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.