Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex is such a trusted brand name in our home. Its made with strong and durable paper but it soft enough to protect and keep your nose from chaffing. This variety with lotion provides extra comfort to your nose when you have a cold!! A must try.
carrie j.
carrie j.

I love the quality you get with these tissues. There is a lot in each box so you have them for quite awhile. They are soft and non irritating. I love the simplistic outer box. It matches all the rooms of my house. This product is worth every penny.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is a good product. These are your basic tissues. Nothing extraordinary about this product, but it still gets the job done. These are soft and don't cause irritation. This is one of the brands that I frequently pick up to keep around the house.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX

Kleenex tissues is what I use most because it is so soft on my skin and with me having allergies almost every season i need a good tissue that is soft and gets the job done and that is what Kleenex tissues do and that's why I get them all the time.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN

I always keep tissues at hand since me and my son both suffer from allergies. These lotion tissues from kleenex really are easy on the nose. They are soft and have a fresh scent to them. I really love this product and would recommend it to others!
Lila T.
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny

Cheap easy good tissue. Great for a runny nose here or there or a sneeze or two, but if you happen to be sick and using tissue after tissue, these make you nose very soar and raw. I would recommend them for around the house but not for a sickness.
Breyanna B.
Breyanna B.

Walmart typically has these on sale. They are great for back to school supplies. They are very effective and my kids love them compared to the cheaper ones. I would suggest them to anyone who doesn't like rashes under their nose when they are sick
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Los Angeles, CA

Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX

We go through sooooo many tissues year round as year round allergy sufferers. These tissues are strong enough to catch all the boogies and the boxes are very decorative so I can put one in a room other than the bathroom and it doesn't look trashy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.