Add a Photo

Halley L.
Halley L.
June 28, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is the ultimate brand of tissues; there's not much comparison. The price is reasonable, quality consistent, and they come in the perfect size box. We keep these all over the house at all times of the year, and each box last as a long time.
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
June 27, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
June 21, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
We go through sooooo many tissues year round as year round allergy sufferers. These tissues are strong enough to catch all the boogies and the boxes are very decorative so I can put one in a room other than the bathroom and it doesn't look trashy.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
El Monte, CA
June 23, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Lila T.
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny
June 28, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Cheap easy good tissue. Great for a runny nose here or there or a sneeze or two, but if you happen to be sick and using tissue after tissue, these make you nose very soar and raw. I would recommend them for around the house but not for a sickness.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
June 29, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I always keep tissues at hand since me and my son both suffer from allergies. These lotion tissues from kleenex really are easy on the nose. They are soft and have a fresh scent to them. I really love this product and would recommend it to others!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Flat Rock, AL
June 28, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
My husband uses a lot of tissues due to his allergies. Kleenex is thick enough to use and soft enough to use daily. We have been very pleased with the Everyday Facial tissues for their performance and affordability. We definitely recommend Kleenex
Diana C.
Diana C.
Cottage Grove, WI
June 25, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
June 21, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.