Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Marci M.
Marci M.

These pocket packs are super handy to keep in the car, my purses, my school bags and all around the house because the way they open and close actually keeps them together and not constantly open like others. Also great for travel, strongly recommend.
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Midlothian, VA

The 4 big boxes lasted 2 people through allergy season with only slightly sore noses. I can't tell the difference between the lotion ones and plain ones, but my roommate claimed it made a world of difference from when she only had plain ones at home.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Megan J.
Megan J.

These are great for when you have a cold or allergies and are frequently blowing your nose. The lotion keeps away the dry flakey skin that can occur. They can be a bit too heavy for everyday use though. Recommend for those who suffer from allergies!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN

Really cute and nice and sleek design to have in your office or around the house instead of the massive boxy tissues that take up a lot of space. The price is the reason why I don't buy them. Much too expensive for the amount you get. no thanks.. :(
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS

These kleenex tissues are so soft and they feel good against your nose especially if you have a cold or something. They are nothing compared to the off brand tissues where it feels like your are going to scrape your nose off every time you use them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

Love these especially the soft ones. They really feel nice on my nose and do not make my nose all red and irritated unlike other products do.

I like their brand the best because it doesn't break apart when you blow your nose which is very important.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.