51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
Flat Rock, AL
My husband uses a lot of tissues due to his allergies. Kleenex is thick enough to use and soft enough to use daily. We have been very pleased with the Everyday Facial tissues for their performance and affordability. We definitely recommend Kleenex
Lila T.
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny
Cheap easy good tissue. Great for a runny nose here or there or a sneeze or two, but if you happen to be sick and using tissue after tissue, these make you nose very soar and raw. I would recommend them for around the house but not for a sickness.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
We go through sooooo many tissues year round as year round allergy sufferers. These tissues are strong enough to catch all the boogies and the boxes are very decorative so I can put one in a room other than the bathroom and it doesn't look trashy.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I always keep tissues at hand since me and my son both suffer from allergies. These lotion tissues from kleenex really are easy on the nose. They are soft and have a fresh scent to them. I really love this product and would recommend it to others!
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Kleenex is the ultimate brand of tissues; there's not much comparison. The price is reasonable, quality consistent, and they come in the perfect size box. We keep these all over the house at all times of the year, and each box last as a long time.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL
I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Cottage Grove, WI
I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?