Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Kleenex is the ultimate brand of tissues; there's not much comparison. The price is reasonable, quality consistent, and they come in the perfect size box. We keep these all over the house at all times of the year, and each box last as a long time.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
We go through sooooo many tissues year round as year round allergy sufferers. These tissues are strong enough to catch all the boogies and the boxes are very decorative so I can put one in a room other than the bathroom and it doesn't look trashy.
Breyanna B.
Breyanna B.
Walmart typically has these on sale. They are great for back to school supplies. They are very effective and my kids love them compared to the cheaper ones. I would suggest them to anyone who doesn't like rashes under their nose when they are sick
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Flat Rock, AL
My husband uses a lot of tissues due to his allergies. Kleenex is thick enough to use and soft enough to use daily. We have been very pleased with the Everyday Facial tissues for their performance and affordability. We definitely recommend Kleenex
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
El Monte, CA
Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL
I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Paramount, CA
I have always loved Kleenex. They are soft and don't irritate my skin. I have really bad allergies so it's important that the tissues I use don't irritate my skin. This is definitely my favorite brand of tissues. I stopped using all other brands.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?