51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Largo, FL
I get frequent sinus infections so these keeo me stockked up! They are soft but not greasy feeling. Therevare often coupins available keeping them affordable. They are effective. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend. I will repurchase.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues are fabulous when we've got runny noses at our household. They're so soft which is great for raw noses. They also hold up well to moisture and don't disintegrate like some other brands do when you blow your nose.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Paramount, CA
I have always loved Kleenex. They are soft and don't irritate my skin. I have really bad allergies so it's important that the tissues I use don't irritate my skin. This is definitely my favorite brand of tissues. I stopped using all other brands.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Milwaukee, WI
I always use this Kleenex when I'm sick with a stuffy nose. My nose is super sensitive when I have to wipe a lot so the plus lotion really helps to soothe the pain when I do have to wipe a lot. I highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lexington, SC
You always need a pack of tissues around the house. we just buy the seasonal patterned ones, and honestly i use these more for makeup removal than anything. they're pretty affordable and last a long time, which is nice. the patterns are cute too
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is hard to beat the brand that is often subbed for the actual thing. Kleenex is one of those brands that people use interchangeably with tissues for a reason. Although it is more expensive that competitors, I find it is worth the extra money.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?