Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Abilene, TX

I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Titan M.
Titan M.
Simpsonville, SC

These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa

These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN

The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Venedocia, OH

These kleenexs get 'the job done'. Only bad thing is when you get sick and need 'the job done' over and over and over...then your nose turns into a raw crusty red object protruding from your face. Attractive.

But if you aren't sick then I'd recommend it!
Sam K.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA

I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT

Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV

This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD

These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.