Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Megan J.
Megan J.

These are great for when you have a cold or allergies and are frequently blowing your nose. The lotion keeps away the dry flakey skin that can occur. They can be a bit too heavy for everyday use though. Recommend for those who suffer from allergies!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

Love these especially the soft ones. They really feel nice on my nose and do not make my nose all red and irritated unlike other products do.

I like their brand the best because it doesn't break apart when you blow your nose which is very important.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS

These kleenex tissues are so soft and they feel good against your nose especially if you have a cold or something. They are nothing compared to the off brand tissues where it feels like your are going to scrape your nose off every time you use them.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN

Really cute and nice and sleek design to have in your office or around the house instead of the massive boxy tissues that take up a lot of space. The price is the reason why I don't buy them. Much too expensive for the amount you get. no thanks.. :(
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, Ca

Kleenex is such a trusted brand name in our home. Its made with strong and durable paper but it soft enough to protect and keep your nose from chaffing. This variety with lotion provides extra comfort to your nose when you have a cold!! A must try.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX

Kleenex tissues is what I use most because it is so soft on my skin and with me having allergies almost every season i need a good tissue that is soft and gets the job done and that is what Kleenex tissues do and that's why I get them all the time.
carrie j.
carrie j.

I love the quality you get with these tissues. There is a lot in each box so you have them for quite awhile. They are soft and non irritating. I love the simplistic outer box. It matches all the rooms of my house. This product is worth every penny.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is a good product. These are your basic tissues. Nothing extraordinary about this product, but it still gets the job done. These are soft and don't cause irritation. This is one of the brands that I frequently pick up to keep around the house.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.