BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
Flat Rock, AL
My husband uses a lot of tissues due to his allergies. Kleenex is thick enough to use and soft enough to use daily. We have been very pleased with the Everyday Facial tissues for their performance and affordability. We definitely recommend Kleenex
Halley L.
Halley L.
Kleenex is the ultimate brand of tissues; there's not much comparison. The price is reasonable, quality consistent, and they come in the perfect size box. We keep these all over the house at all times of the year, and each box last as a long time.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
We go through sooooo many tissues year round as year round allergy sufferers. These tissues are strong enough to catch all the boogies and the boxes are very decorative so I can put one in a room other than the bathroom and it doesn't look trashy.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I always keep tissues at hand since me and my son both suffer from allergies. These lotion tissues from kleenex really are easy on the nose. They are soft and have a fresh scent to them. I really love this product and would recommend it to others!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Lila T.
Lila T.
Amsterdam, Ny
Cheap easy good tissue. Great for a runny nose here or there or a sneeze or two, but if you happen to be sick and using tissue after tissue, these make you nose very soar and raw. I would recommend them for around the house but not for a sickness.
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Breyanna B.
Breyanna B.
Walmart typically has these on sale. They are great for back to school supplies. They are very effective and my kids love them compared to the cheaper ones. I would suggest them to anyone who doesn't like rashes under their nose when they are sick
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These little packages are LIFESAVERS! I always carry one in my purse, briefcase, car, etc. just in case. They are so reasonably priced and soft on my skin. During allergy season, my nose would be in agony with my Kleenex Facial Tissues on the go!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?