Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (74)
Megan J.
Megan J.
These are great for when you have a cold or allergies and are frequently blowing your nose. The lotion keeps away the dry flakey skin that can occur. They can be a bit too heavy for everyday use though. Recommend for those who suffer from allergies!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Really cute and nice and sleek design to have in your office or around the house instead of the massive boxy tissues that take up a lot of space. The price is the reason why I don't buy them. Much too expensive for the amount you get. no thanks.. :(
TYanna M.
TYanna M.
Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is a good product. These are your basic tissues. Nothing extraordinary about this product, but it still gets the job done. These are soft and don't cause irritation. This is one of the brands that I frequently pick up to keep around the house.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
Kleenex tissues is what I use most because it is so soft on my skin and with me having allergies almost every season i need a good tissue that is soft and gets the job done and that is what Kleenex tissues do and that's why I get them all the time.
carrie j.
carrie j.
I love the quality you get with these tissues. There is a lot in each box so you have them for quite awhile. They are soft and non irritating. I love the simplistic outer box. It matches all the rooms of my house. This product is worth every penny.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex is such a trusted brand name in our home. Its made with strong and durable paper but it soft enough to protect and keep your nose from chaffing. This variety with lotion provides extra comfort to your nose when you have a cold!! A must try.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I always keep tissues at hand since me and my son both suffer from allergies. These lotion tissues from kleenex really are easy on the nose. They are soft and have a fresh scent to them. I really love this product and would recommend it to others!
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?