Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va

Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR

We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS

My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Sistersville, WV

Very soft tissue, doesn't leave my nose red or itchy! Cons would be the little lents left from the paper, but overall very effective tissue paper. Durable, affordable, and a great product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tissue!
Marley P.
Marley P.

I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY

We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI

I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN

We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY

My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Titan M.
Titan M.
Simpsonville, SC

These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.