BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Kleenex is the only deans of tissues I will use when I'm sick. I've had a lot of experiences where I'll have a runny know nose and the tissues I'm using will scratch my nose and make it raw and that's the worst. Definitely recommend Kleenex!
Halley L.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is the ultimate brand of tissues; there's not much comparison. The price is reasonable, quality consistent, and they come in the perfect size box. We keep these all over the house at all times of the year, and each box last as a long time.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Love the softness, but I feel like they break too easily. All of kleenex products do, I rather use paper towels because my allergies and runny nose is serious business and none stop. So I need something GOOD and STRONG if you know what I mean.
Christina G.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love these tissues when I am sick and am constantly blowing my nose. They provide comfort to my dry nose and help make the redness go away quickly. They are affordable for how well they work and are perfect during the seasons where I am sick.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I carry these everywhere with me. so handy especially when you have a child, and/or are sick. Great quality tissues. I have used Kleenex for as long as I can remember. I feel they are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I highly recommend.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These tissues are nice. I stocked up a while ago when they were on major discount and they are fine. They shred pretty easily and they aren't the softest feeling if you need to use them a lot. I love the Puffs cooling sensation tissues the best.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Review for: White Bundle
Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Kaitlyn F.
East Amherst, NY
Review for: Upright Bundle
My family has always used Kleenex, they're the perfect thickness and hold up to just about anything you throw at them-I've even used them in place of a paper towel! They always have nice designs on the boxes, too- I often leave them out as is without a cover because the designs they make fit perfectly in my home. Great product!
Victoria A.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I really love these tissues because they're very soft for sensitive skin like mine. Although after a very bad cold they do start to irritate but that happens with any tissue. I recommend these and the packaging is appropriate for schools.
Hope W.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Until I get a cold, I don't really notice the difference between Kleenex and any other tissue; however, once I've been blowing my nose for three days straight, I dread going to the university where tissues are universally sand paper. Kleenex are very soft, but don't tear and absorb all of the gross thing that come out of my nose.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?