51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Love these especially the soft ones. They really feel nice on my nose and do not make my nose all red and irritated unlike other products do.

I like their brand the best because it doesn't break apart when you blow your nose which is very important.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Really cute and nice and sleek design to have in your office or around the house instead of the massive boxy tissues that take up a lot of space. The price is the reason why I don't buy them. Much too expensive for the amount you get. no thanks.. :(
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
Kleenex tissues is what I use most because it is so soft on my skin and with me having allergies almost every season i need a good tissue that is soft and gets the job done and that is what Kleenex tissues do and that's why I get them all the time.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is a good product. These are your basic tissues. Nothing extraordinary about this product, but it still gets the job done. These are soft and don't cause irritation. This is one of the brands that I frequently pick up to keep around the house.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex is such a trusted brand name in our home. Its made with strong and durable paper but it soft enough to protect and keep your nose from chaffing. This variety with lotion provides extra comfort to your nose when you have a cold!! A must try.
carrie j.
carrie j.
I love the quality you get with these tissues. There is a lot in each box so you have them for quite awhile. They are soft and non irritating. I love the simplistic outer box. It matches all the rooms of my house. This product is worth every penny.
Julie Q.
Julie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tissues! Really soft and doesn't dry out my nose too much when I have to blow it! Really good for when you're sick. The small size is easy to carry around. They are also good for putting in the car for convenient times when you need it!!!!!!
Lydia b.
Lydia b.
Bel Air, MD
Decent tissues. Trusted brand. Lots of tissues in each box which helps my household of 9 people. I do prefer puffs as they are softer but because of the price picked these instead. The packaging needs to be improved as I feel like its old looking.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Yes these little packs have come in handy several times, but they are the roughest tissues in existence. They're cheap and easy to store in the car or diaper bag, but man, at what cost? I guess they're worth it. Just be warned, they're not gentle.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?