Add a Photo

$13.99

Photos (67)
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are the most popular tissue brand out there, and while they are cheap, work okay, and have pretty boxes, i prefer tissues with lotion in them. these are an okay substitute, but nothing compares to puffs or another tissue with lotion in it. i have bery frequent bloody noses, and i use kleenex for when those happen, because that's the only time lotion tissues don't work, but other than that i stick to puffs.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH

Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E Facial Tissues are usually my first pick. They are definitely my favorite for a sore nose and something I would prefer to use in order to wipe the nose of a small child. Fluffy, Soft, easy to use on the little ones without causing a struggle while putting aloe & E back into their skin in one step! Now if we could just find a way to keep those little white fuzzies off the nose too. :)
Monica S.
Monica S.

The small travel Kleenex are a must. They are soft convenient and come in really cool decrative packages. So easy to take with you in a bag or purse. Even my boyfriend likes and buys them. He must have in the winter months. Perfect for guys small enough for their pockets and wallets. These are great and have cute packages. Try them you will love how perfectly convenient thsee Kleenex go packs are.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

The boxes are super cute, it's always fun to buy if it's in a little box the kids will enjoy seeing around. I think that itself gives it an extra star, but in comparison to other tissue brands, it's not my favorite. It's soft and everything, and I do buy it, but only if it's in a cuter box than my other one I like lol its competitors are softer (puffs) and that counts when you have a runny nose 😉
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

These tissue packs are amazing. I usually pick one up when I'm starting to feel myself to get a cold and throw a pack in my purse, car, pants pocket, jacket pocket and other places I might need them. Although handy, I do wish they came in different kinds of tissues such as the kind with lotion or ultra soft. Other than that, I find them easy to cart around and useful for when I need a tissue.
Laura  G.
Laura G.
Middleton, ID

As an allergy sufferer, these are the ONLY Kleenex I will use. Still soft on the 100th blow to a sore nose! I've been buying these for several years, and only occasionally try a different type of Kleenex, but always come back to these. The only thing that I don't love about them is that they leave quite a bit of lint, on your nose. But the pros definitely outweigh the cons on this product!
christina s.
christina s.
modesto, CA

I love the kleenex with the lotion I use the kleenex year around I ecspecially love the kleenex with the lotion it soothes under my nose from when my nose runs a lot when I am sick or even allergies I would recommend these to anyone who is sick or allergies and usually you can get them cheap when they are onsale or with the coupons that come in the newspaper or you can print coupons online
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the tissues with lotion as they are gentle on the nose while being strong at the same time. I love the cube shape box, as I am able to use all of my baskets to display them and they are a convenient size for the car. With 4 kids, you can never have enough tissues! The only downside I have had with these tissues, is the lotion in them smears your eye glasses if you try to clean them.
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Tallahassee , FL

I came down with the nastiest of viruses in December, and I can't tell you how many TP rolls I would have went through if it wasn't for these little buddies! What I really like is that they are gentle on your nose, so if you're using them back to back, your nose won't go raw like it will with TP or paper towels. The fact that they're portable is just a cherry on top of a great product!
A L.
A L.
Cornelius, OR

I love Kleenex. They're not too thin, not too thick, and they don't have that odd, slightly medicated tinge in their tissues that some other brands do. They're pretty affordable and are soft and don't irritate your nose too much when you have a cold. Overall Kleenex tissues have proven to be a reliable tissue brand to fall back on during my darkest hours (Aka having a stuffy nose).
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.