Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Monica S.
Monica S.

The small travel Kleenex are a must. They are soft convenient and come in really cool decrative packages. So easy to take with you in a bag or purse. Even my boyfriend likes and buys them. He must have in the winter months. Perfect for guys small enough for their pockets and wallets. These are great and have cute packages. Try them you will love how perfectly convenient thsee Kleenex go packs are.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

These tissue packs are amazing. I usually pick one up when I'm starting to feel myself to get a cold and throw a pack in my purse, car, pants pocket, jacket pocket and other places I might need them. Although handy, I do wish they came in different kinds of tissues such as the kind with lotion or ultra soft. Other than that, I find them easy to cart around and useful for when I need a tissue.
christina s.
christina s.
modesto, CA

I love the kleenex with the lotion I use the kleenex year around I ecspecially love the kleenex with the lotion it soothes under my nose from when my nose runs a lot when I am sick or even allergies I would recommend these to anyone who is sick or allergies and usually you can get them cheap when they are onsale or with the coupons that come in the newspaper or you can print coupons online
Laura  G.
Laura G.
Middleton, ID

As an allergy sufferer, these are the ONLY Kleenex I will use. Still soft on the 100th blow to a sore nose! I've been buying these for several years, and only occasionally try a different type of Kleenex, but always come back to these. The only thing that I don't love about them is that they leave quite a bit of lint, on your nose. But the pros definitely outweigh the cons on this product!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL

Love the tissues with lotion as they are gentle on the nose while being strong at the same time. I love the cube shape box, as I am able to use all of my baskets to display them and they are a convenient size for the car. With 4 kids, you can never have enough tissues! The only downside I have had with these tissues, is the lotion in them smears your eye glasses if you try to clean them.
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Tallahassee, FL

I came down with the nastiest of viruses in December, and I can't tell you how many TP rolls I would have went through if it wasn't for these little buddies! What I really like is that they are gentle on your nose, so if you're using them back to back, your nose won't go raw like it will with TP or paper towels. The fact that they're portable is just a cherry on top of a great product!
A L.
A L.
Cornelius, OR

I love Kleenex. They're not too thin, not too thick, and they don't have that odd, slightly medicated tinge in their tissues that some other brands do. They're pretty affordable and are soft and don't irritate your nose too much when you have a cold. Overall Kleenex tissues have proven to be a reliable tissue brand to fall back on during my darkest hours (Aka having a stuffy nose).
katie h.
katie h.
Vancouver, WA

Like this products Kleenex is the only brand I'll use. Others are way too rough or scratchy feeling. This one deserves an award. They are maybe a bit more expensive then some tissues but compared to other brands I find that it's worth paying the extra money for this product vs competitors. I would always buy this over any other tissue brand. If it's not Kleenex I refuse to use it!
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Costa Mesa, CA

I used to think having tissues around the house wouldn't make much of a difference in my daily life, but they are so much nicer to use than toilet paper when someone sneezes, and my one year old is almost always teething and has the runniest if noses and the drooliest of faces. Tissues are much more gentle on his little face and Kleenex boxes always have cute patterns.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

Yes, these are more expensive than store brand, because these are on brand, but it's your face and it's sensitive. So buy the on brand. I can't stand the ones with lotion in them, they clog my pores and seem to actually make my nose all red and dry, despite that being what they say they won't do. Regular Kleenex is all I trust now, even if it is pretty hard to find.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.