BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kristie A.
Every school year all my kids (middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college) my kids need tissues. I always purchase  Kleenex® Facial Tissue because they're cheaper. These tissues are strong, soft, and very absorbent. I recommend these tissues to every student that's starting a new school year.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
Rain K.
I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
I always purchase the Kleenx brand because they are soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands have. I'm very pleased with this brand and always keep these small packs in my purchase and car. I would recommend and love that these are super affordable.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
I love these Kleenex on-the-go packs because they are perfect for my purse! It's so easy to pop one of these packages out and grab a tissue when you need one! They usually have super cute patterns on their packaging which is always a plus too! My favorite is the ones with aloe or  lotion infused into the tissue-it's always so soft and prevents my nose from being raw!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These tissues are supersoft and helped me get through a really bad flu that lasted almost a month. They are a little thin, hence the four stars instead of five. Their average price compared to other products similar to these, I normally get the target brand but they were sold out
Daria K.
Review for: Upright, Ultra Soft, With Lotion 4Pk more...
I've tried a bunch of different types of Kleenex boxes, but they're still not soft enough for my sensitive nose. I just got over a cold and I only used these, but they still left my nose super dry and irritated. If I touched it, I wanted to cry bc it was so raw. Otherwise, if I need a tissue for the moment or to wipe something off my face, these work well, especially for the price.
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?