Add a Photo

Autumn M.
Autumn M.
June 21, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are perfect for the winter months especially when you are constantly blowing your nose. They are very gentle and soothing on your sensitive nose. They cost a bit more than the regular brand but I think they are more effective. I would recommend.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
June 26, 2016, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
June 25, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Midlothian, VA
June 25, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
The 4 big boxes lasted 2 people through allergy season with only slightly sore noses. I can't tell the difference between the lotion ones and plain ones, but my roommate claimed it made a world of difference from when she only had plain ones at home.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
June 26, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Charleston , SC
June 23, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Marci M.
Marci M.
These pocket packs are super handy to keep in the car, my purses, my school bags and all around the house because the way they open and close actually keeps them together and not constantly open like others. Also great for travel, strongly recommend.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
June 22, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I am a teacher, so kleenex is always needed. I am glad that Kleenex started the family size because I was going through them like candy at the beginning of the year. The tissues would clean up the students' noses and weren't too uncomfortable to use.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
June 27, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 27, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.