51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA
Kleenax facial tissues with lotion are very soft. i suffer from allergies and find myself grabbing kleenax throughout the day. with kleenax my does not peel or become sensitive. i find the kleenax brand to be affordable and i highly recommend kleenax.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These are perfect for the winter months especially when you are constantly blowing your nose. They are very gentle and soothing on your sensitive nose. They cost a bit more than the regular brand but I think they are more effective. I would recommend.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Charleston , SC
These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Midlothian, VA
The 4 big boxes lasted 2 people through allergy season with only slightly sore noses. I can't tell the difference between the lotion ones and plain ones, but my roommate claimed it made a world of difference from when she only had plain ones at home.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I am a teacher, so kleenex is always needed. I am glad that Kleenex started the family size because I was going through them like candy at the beginning of the year. The tissues would clean up the students' noses and weren't too uncomfortable to use.
Marci M.
Marci M.
These pocket packs are super handy to keep in the car, my purses, my school bags and all around the house because the way they open and close actually keeps them together and not constantly open like others. Also great for travel, strongly recommend.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS
These kleenex tissues are so soft and they feel good against your nose especially if you have a cold or something. They are nothing compared to the off brand tissues where it feels like your are going to scrape your nose off every time you use them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.