Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Estefany N.
Estefany N.

I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Use this mainly when my husband or daughter are sick. They have sensitive skin so they usually end up getting a rash. Love the fact that this are soft on their skin. They are a reasonable price. Happy with the product itself. will absolutely recommend.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

These tissues are always what I've bought. They're not rough like the basic industrial tissues, and they don't have the weird lotion-y feel to them either. Plus, the square size of the box makes it not take up much room, especially on my bedside table.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX

Love having Kleenex with me all the time. I always keep a box on my makeup vanity in my car and at work. You never know when you will need one. They come in handy! I personally have them around because my nose is sensitive and these are very comforting
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Gurjit B.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA

I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

We always keep these stockpiled at home, as we have allergies and are always blowing. I grew up with Kleenex and love the variety of designs on boxes, and that you can get them in a variety of sizes. We often get smaller packs for purses, the car, etc.
Terri A.
Terri A.
Stanford, KY

All my kids have allergies so Kleenex is a big yes in our home! we love the type with lotion because it makes it easier on those little noses. My kids waste a lot of them but they are so affordable that it makes it easier to swallow. I would recommend.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.