51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Charleston , SC
These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I am a teacher, so kleenex is always needed. I am glad that Kleenex started the family size because I was going through them like candy at the beginning of the year. The tissues would clean up the students' noses and weren't too uncomfortable to use.
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Midlothian, VA
The 4 big boxes lasted 2 people through allergy season with only slightly sore noses. I can't tell the difference between the lotion ones and plain ones, but my roommate claimed it made a world of difference from when she only had plain ones at home.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I probably buy kleenex the most out of any other types of tissues. I fell like they're the generic brand for a good reason. They're pretty nice and durable and affordable i suppose. There is nothing really bad to say about them so i would recommend.
TYanna M.
TYanna M.
Kleenex tissue is great for when you have a cold. Its sensitive on your nose and its not soggy when you have a runny nose. It's very effective and there is nothing disappointing about it, It inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs tissue.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS
These kleenex tissues are so soft and they feel good against your nose especially if you have a cold or something. They are nothing compared to the off brand tissues where it feels like your are going to scrape your nose off every time you use them.
Megan J.
Megan J.
These are great for when you have a cold or allergies and are frequently blowing your nose. The lotion keeps away the dry flakey skin that can occur. They can be a bit too heavy for everyday use though. Recommend for those who suffer from allergies!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Really cute and nice and sleek design to have in your office or around the house instead of the massive boxy tissues that take up a lot of space. The price is the reason why I don't buy them. Much too expensive for the amount you get. no thanks.. :(
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Love these especially the soft ones. They really feel nice on my nose and do not make my nose all red and irritated unlike other products do.

I like their brand the best because it doesn't break apart when you blow your nose which is very important.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?