Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA

These tissues are the only ones I buy, and I go through them pretty quickly through allergy season. I love that they smell pleasant, and come "prelotioned" to minimize irritation on my nose, and there are always sales on them so I make sure to stock up.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH

Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.

I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC

These tissues are always what I've bought. They're not rough like the basic industrial tissues, and they don't have the weird lotion-y feel to them either. Plus, the square size of the box makes it not take up much room, especially on my bedside table.
Terri A.
Terri A.
Stanford, KY

All my kids have allergies so Kleenex is a big yes in our home! we love the type with lotion because it makes it easier on those little noses. My kids waste a lot of them but they are so affordable that it makes it easier to swallow. I would recommend.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.

Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Maria P.
Maria P.

Use this mainly when my husband or daughter are sick. They have sensitive skin so they usually end up getting a rash. Love the fact that this are soft on their skin. They are a reasonable price. Happy with the product itself. will absolutely recommend.
Gurjit B.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA

I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.