Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Venedocia, OH

These kleenexs get 'the job done'. Only bad thing is when you get sick and need 'the job done' over and over and over...then your nose turns into a raw crusty red object protruding from your face. Attractive.

But if you aren't sick then I'd recommend it!
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT

Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD

These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Sam K.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA

I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV

This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL

Very creative and cute designs that are usually not repetitive, keeping their display unique every time. I love how you don't even need a coverup to hide the box. This brand is generally very cheap and can be found in many convenient stores and what not.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH

Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR

I normally buy Kleenex Facial Tissues Family size for my home and classroom use at school. It provides a good basic tissue that does not leave lint or residue on hands, faces or desks. It is reasonably priced and is a great tissue for general daily use.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.

I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.