Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX

I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN

The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL

Very creative and cute designs that are usually not repetitive, keeping their display unique every time. I love how you don't even need a coverup to hide the box. This brand is generally very cheap and can be found in many convenient stores and what not.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Venedocia, OH

These kleenexs get 'the job done'. Only bad thing is when you get sick and need 'the job done' over and over and over...then your nose turns into a raw crusty red object protruding from your face. Attractive.

But if you aren't sick then I'd recommend it!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Kleenex is THE name in tissues. The boxes are well made and the tissues leave very little residue. Other non-name store brands can barely compete in price, and it is easy to find this brand on sale on a weekly basis. I highly recommend these for quality.
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT

Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA

I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD

These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV

This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.