Add a Photo

Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
June 25, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Maria P.
Maria P.
Use this mainly when my husband or daughter are sick. They have sensitive skin so they usually end up getting a rash. Love the fact that this are soft on their skin. They are a reasonable price. Happy with the product itself. will absolutely recommend.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
June 22, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These tissues are always what I've bought. They're not rough like the basic industrial tissues, and they don't have the weird lotion-y feel to them either. Plus, the square size of the box makes it not take up much room, especially on my bedside table.
Gurjit B.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
June 23, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
June 23, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
We always keep these stockpiled at home, as we have allergies and are always blowing. I grew up with Kleenex and love the variety of designs on boxes, and that you can get them in a variety of sizes. We often get smaller packs for purses, the car, etc.
Terri A.
Terri A.
Stanford, KY
June 22, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
All my kids have allergies so Kleenex is a big yes in our home! we love the type with lotion because it makes it easier on those little noses. My kids waste a lot of them but they are so affordable that it makes it easier to swallow. I would recommend.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
June 26, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Love having Kleenex with me all the time. I always keep a box on my makeup vanity in my car and at work. You never know when you will need one. They come in handy! I personally have them around because my nose is sensitive and these are very comforting
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
June 25, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Ashburn, VA
June 25, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I love love getting these tissues. If you don't purchase these tissues during flu season then you are doing it wrong! They are extremely effective because they have aloe in the tissues!They are super affordable and very effective and you will love them
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Visalia, CA
June 30, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
You can seriously never have too many Kleenex around the house. The only con I have is my dog loves using them as a chew toy. Haha! But there so cheap I can always replenish the stock. These are definitely my favorite because the don't scratch my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.