51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
We always keep these stockpiled at home, as we have allergies and are always blowing. I grew up with Kleenex and love the variety of designs on boxes, and that you can get them in a variety of sizes. We often get smaller packs for purses, the car, etc.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
Love having Kleenex with me all the time. I always keep a box on my makeup vanity in my car and at work. You never know when you will need one. They come in handy! I personally have them around because my nose is sensitive and these are very comforting
Gurjit B.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I liked the packaging since it is not as the stereotype tissue boxes. The Facial Tissues were soft and good for my skin since i have really sensitive skin and excessive use can easily peel the skin off. It is affordable and I definitely recommend it :)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Use this mainly when my husband or daughter are sick. They have sensitive skin so they usually end up getting a rash. Love the fact that this are soft on their skin. They are a reasonable price. Happy with the product itself. will absolutely recommend.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA
Kleenax facial tissues with lotion are very soft. i suffer from allergies and find myself grabbing kleenax throughout the day. with kleenax my does not peel or become sensitive. i find the kleenax brand to be affordable and i highly recommend kleenax.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These are perfect for the winter months especially when you are constantly blowing your nose. They are very gentle and soothing on your sensitive nose. They cost a bit more than the regular brand but I think they are more effective. I would recommend.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Ashburn, VA
I love love getting these tissues. If you don't purchase these tissues during flu season then you are doing it wrong! They are extremely effective because they have aloe in the tissues!They are super affordable and very effective and you will love them
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?