BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Visalia, CA
You can seriously never have too many Kleenex around the house. The only con I have is my dog loves using them as a chew toy. Haha! But there so cheap I can always replenish the stock. These are definitely my favorite because the don't scratch my nose
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Kleenex tissues with lotion help with tired and overworked noses during winter and beyond. The added lotion really makes a difference is highly effective and affordable. My family and classroom rely on durable tissues especially during allergy season!
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Kleenax facial tissues with lotion are very soft. i suffer from allergies and find myself grabbing kleenax throughout the day. with kleenax my does not peel or become sensitive. i find the kleenax brand to be affordable and i highly recommend kleenax.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These are perfect for the winter months especially when you are constantly blowing your nose. They are very gentle and soothing on your sensitive nose. They cost a bit more than the regular brand but I think they are more effective. I would recommend.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Ashburn, VA
I love love getting these tissues. If you don't purchase these tissues during flu season then you are doing it wrong! They are extremely effective because they have aloe in the tissues!They are super affordable and very effective and you will love them
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Charleston , SC
These tissues are so soft, which is needed when you have to frequently blow your nose during allergy season or a cold. They are not as affordable as the regular Kleenex, but they are worth the extra money. I would recommend these tissues to everyone!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I am a teacher, so kleenex is always needed. I am glad that Kleenex started the family size because I was going through them like candy at the beginning of the year. The tissues would clean up the students' noses and weren't too uncomfortable to use.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?