51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Kleenex is THE name in tissues. The boxes are well made and the tissues leave very little residue. Other non-name store brands can barely compete in price, and it is easy to find this brand on sale on a weekly basis. I highly recommend these for quality.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL
Very creative and cute designs that are usually not repetitive, keeping their display unique every time. I love how you don't even need a coverup to hide the box. This brand is generally very cheap and can be found in many convenient stores and what not.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These tissues are the only ones I buy, and I go through them pretty quickly through allergy season. I love that they smell pleasant, and come "prelotioned" to minimize irritation on my nose, and there are always sales on them so I make sure to stock up.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR
I normally buy Kleenex Facial Tissues Family size for my home and classroom use at school. It provides a good basic tissue that does not leave lint or residue on hands, faces or desks. It is reasonably priced and is a great tissue for general daily use.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?