Add a Photo

$12.91

Photos (67)
Natalia  L.
Natalia L.

I don't know what's going on with this app, but I clicked on the Kleenex hand towels. I love having those things around...seems much cleaner than reusing the same hand towel over and over. The downside, though, is the extra waste as we throw each used towel away.
Katia H.
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT

Kleenex Lotion tissues are my favorite when I have a cold. The frequent wiping of my nose can really cause it to be sore and dry but the soothing lotion on the tissues helps to prevent that all while still being a strong tissue that does the job you would expect.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

I always go with the Kleenex brand of tissues. They are a string but soft tissue. I have terrible allergies every now and then, and go through about a box a week of tissues, and these are always the ones I reach for. Also they're usually always on sale somewhere.
Bella P.
Bella P.

These are really nice tissues. They don't make your skin too red and they're really really soft! The only downside is that they really aren't that affordable. I would by this for myself and definitely recommend them but don't use them for a classroom or something
Joviefel T.
Joviefel T.

I like it very much! It is super absorbent and it's so good to. Just don't wet them totally because it can easily be torn apart. But for me it's very effective in cleaning your face and it's very affordable too. And I would recommend you to purchase this product.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL

When you really feel sick you need the anti viral they are soft and you feel lke they help keep the germs away. I'm not sure if they do. but working at a school and blowing other kids noseses. , its nices having these. and thinking it may help. I would recommend
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI

Perfect size for allergy season or cold season in the winter. Very soft and don't break or tear easily, but because they don't have any lotion or anything they can hurt the nose easily. These are much more cost effective in the larger packs than individual ones.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa

Kleenex with Lotion is an essential in our home. With both my husband and son having severe allergies to multiple things they through tissues like crazy. These help soften the blow so to speak when their allergies flair and they are blowing their noses non stop.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN

No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Haley W.
Haley W.

I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.