51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Kleenex are the obvious go-to brand for facial tissues. This particular box with the aloe Vera are great for that cold that just won't go away. They keep your nose from getting so raw and are definitely comparable to similar products by other companies.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These tissues are the only ones I buy, and I go through them pretty quickly through allergy season. I love that they smell pleasant, and come "prelotioned" to minimize irritation on my nose, and there are always sales on them so I make sure to stock up.
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Judsonia, AR
I normally buy Kleenex Facial Tissues Family size for my home and classroom use at school. It provides a good basic tissue that does not leave lint or residue on hands, faces or desks. It is reasonably priced and is a great tissue for general daily use.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
Love having Kleenex with me all the time. I always keep a box on my makeup vanity in my car and at work. You never know when you will need one. They come in handy! I personally have them around because my nose is sensitive and these are very comforting
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
We always keep these stockpiled at home, as we have allergies and are always blowing. I grew up with Kleenex and love the variety of designs on boxes, and that you can get them in a variety of sizes. We often get smaller packs for purses, the car, etc.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Whenever you have runny nose in the time of winter and you've been wiping and wiping with hard tissues I recommend you get soft ones. It really hurts when you've been wiping your nose too much i hate that but these make that feeling a little less worse
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
These tissues are always what I've bought. They're not rough like the basic industrial tissues, and they don't have the weird lotion-y feel to them either. Plus, the square size of the box makes it not take up much room, especially on my bedside table.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?