Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Kleenex is the brand that I only use because of the fact that it is not only soft, but durable. Kleenex allows me to clean up any mess without wasting too many tissues. I would recommend this because it is not too expensive and everyone knows about Kleenex!
Marley P.
Marley P.

I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Sistersville, WV

Very soft tissue, doesn't leave my nose red or itchy! Cons would be the little lents left from the paper, but overall very effective tissue paper. Durable, affordable, and a great product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tissue!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY

My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, iN

We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI

I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY

We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN

The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa

These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX

I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.