Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL

These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
David P.
David P.
Miami Lakes, FL

Its a really good tissue to clean your face at nights before you sleep. I really like that they are very soft so its not going to hurt your face while you are using it. I think its pretty affordable for the quantity. I plenty recommend it for every day use.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS

My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Kleenex is the brand that I only use because of the fact that it is not only soft, but durable. Kleenex allows me to clean up any mess without wasting too many tissues. I would recommend this because it is not too expensive and everyone knows about Kleenex!
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR

We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va

Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY

My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY

We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Marley P.
Marley P.

I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.