Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI

Ultra some is the way to go. You get a soft tissue without the addition of lotion which I really enjoy. The price is a little higher than a normal plain tissue but worth the extra couple of cents. Can buy just about anywhere and typically able to find sales.
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL

I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, Ca

Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL

These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
David P.
David P.
Miami Lakes, FL

Its a really good tissue to clean your face at nights before you sleep. I really like that they are very soft so its not going to hurt your face while you are using it. I think its pretty affordable for the quantity. I plenty recommend it for every day use.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Roma, TX

I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS

My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA

Kleenex is the brand that I only use because of the fact that it is not only soft, but durable. Kleenex allows me to clean up any mess without wasting too many tissues. I would recommend this because it is not too expensive and everyone knows about Kleenex!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va

Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.