Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY
June 27, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY
June 23, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
June 23, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
June 25, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
June 22, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Titan M.
Titan M.
Rigby, ID
June 27, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
June 26, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I'm really particular about always having a box of tissues in each room and I seem to always gravitate towards the Kleenex brand. I love that they don't fall apart with use. I also appreciate that they are not rough on sick little noses, AND adults noses!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
June 29, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT
June 30, 2016, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
July 2, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.