Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Titan M.
Titan M.
Rigby, ID
These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
I'm really particular about always having a box of tissues in each room and I seem to always gravitate towards the Kleenex brand. I love that they don't fall apart with use. I also appreciate that they are not rough on sick little noses, AND adults noses!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL
Very creative and cute designs that are usually not repetitive, keeping their display unique every time. I love how you don't even need a coverup to hide the box. This brand is generally very cheap and can be found in many convenient stores and what not.
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?