Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Keiko N.
Keiko N.

We have always used Kleenex. When forced to by another product because Kleenex was not available at the time we have been extremely dissatisfied. My husband has allergies & using Kleenex so often doesn't cause any soreness. Very soft & strong. good for a runny nose!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
North Bay

Love these kleenex because they are extra soft. When my nose hurts from blowing my nose too much I am very happy to have these tissues. They are very affective and you have a lot in the box. It lasts you a while. I would recommend it for sure and will buy it again.
Susan N.
Susan N.
Ottawa, ON

I really love using Kleenex Facial tissues because they are so soft and not harsh when used on your face or your nose. They are very effective not at all disappointing. They very affordable for the quantity and the quality. I would recommend this product to others.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.

It's tissue. It's a necessity. The teachers request it. The kids want fun colorful characters or boxes. We moms want something that will stop germs from spreading. Kleenex seems to always deliver both. really you can't go wrong with whichever Kleenex brand you buy.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA

A MUST ! Can't do without it throughout the season, because I tend to have allergies and a runny nose. I keep it handy at home and in my purse. I use it instead of the face towel to dry my face after washing because it is so gentle and effective. Highly recommend !
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY

I find kleenex brand tissues to be a little rougher and less gentle on the skin. they're fine for casual use, albeit a little thin, but for a sinus infection these would wreak havoc on your nose. they are affordable, however, so they'll do if you're short on cash.
Brittain R.
Brittain R.
Kannapolis , NC

Kleenex tissues are the best tissue to use. I will not use any other brand. They are very soft. I had a horrible cold a couple of months ago and was blowing my nose all of the time. I used these tissues and I was surprised when they did not hurt my nose over time!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.

Mine have lotion in them and I can definitely tell the difference. These tissues are incredibly soft; it is almost impossible for me to have a raw nose when I'm sick after using these. They have no scent, which I appreciate, and they work well with sensitive skin.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

As always, you can rely on kleenex. The only thing i wish they could fix would be the texture. They are still far rougher than other competitive brands. They are however very strong and can take some nasty abuse through allergy season. Would recommend. Good price.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.