BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
I'm really particular about always having a box of tissues in each room and I seem to always gravitate towards the Kleenex brand. I love that they don't fall apart with use. I also appreciate that they are not rough on sick little noses, AND adults noses!
KC M.
KC M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Have these at school. And they don't seem to last for a day. Cause everyone needs to grab 3 or more. Wish there could be more. It does the job no complaining. Affordable not expensive. Can buy these any where. I recommend these. Buy them cheap affordable.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA
I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Venedocia, OH
These kleenexs get 'the job done'. Only bad thing is when you get sick and need 'the job done' over and over and over...then your nose turns into a raw crusty red object protruding from your face. Attractive.

But if you aren't sick then I'd recommend it!
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Hialeah, FL
Very creative and cute designs that are usually not repetitive, keeping their display unique every time. I love how you don't even need a coverup to hide the box. This brand is generally very cheap and can be found in many convenient stores and what not.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Kleenex is THE name in tissues. The boxes are well made and the tissues leave very little residue. Other non-name store brands can barely compete in price, and it is easy to find this brand on sale on a weekly basis. I highly recommend these for quality.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
Always buy the tissues with lotion especially during cold and flu season when you are constantly blowing your nose. For my two boys they would always get a chapped nose and around there mouth from wiping so much and these help a lot with the drying out.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?