51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
I'm really particular about always having a box of tissues in each room and I seem to always gravitate towards the Kleenex brand. I love that they don't fall apart with use. I also appreciate that they are not rough on sick little noses, AND adults noses!
Titan M.
Titan M.
Cascade, ID
These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Puyallup, WA
I don't usually buy tissue on a regular basis but I got some to look nice in my living room and for my son to use while he had a runny nose. It was soft to use but it leaves behind a lot of excess tissue particles. There's almost a powder look after use.
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
This product is a great value. It does not tear apart when being used. It is soft if you have to use it often. My grandchildren do not complain when I wipe their noses with it. It is affordable. You don't have to buy as much because these tissue hold up.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
These are my saving grace when my Spring allergies pop up every year. They're soft and don't leave my nose feeling raw and gross at the end of each use. A definite plus in my book! I'd recommend them to anyone w/ a cold or spring allergies like myself :)
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Kleenex is THE name in tissues. The boxes are well made and the tissues leave very little residue. Other non-name store brands can barely compete in price, and it is easy to find this brand on sale on a weekly basis. I highly recommend these for quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?