Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, Ca
June 23, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
June 21, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is the brand that I only use because of the fact that it is not only soft, but durable. Kleenex allows me to clean up any mess without wasting too many tissues. I would recommend this because it is not too expensive and everyone knows about Kleenex!
David P.
David P.
Miami Lakes, FL
June 28, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Its a really good tissue to clean your face at nights before you sleep. I really like that they are very soft so its not going to hurt your face while you are using it. I think its pretty affordable for the quantity. I plenty recommend it for every day use.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
June 23, 2016, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
June 23, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS
June 27, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, iN
June 23, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
June 23, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.