Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Loanne N.
Loanne N.

I love that there is lotion in the tissues, especially when I have a cold. It's the worst when you have a ring of red around your nose and everyone knows you're sick and you look like rudolph! This definitely helps in preventing that and from making that skin too dry.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC

We won't buy anything but Kleenex brand so we usually grab a value pack when we buy. Everything else leads to scratched noses and in a house of 5 that suffer from allergies we use A LOT of tissues. The aloe or lotion ones are even softer but even original is fantastic
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI

Normally with paper products I'm not very picky, but when I get a cold or my allergies get bad, I have to have Kleenex. It's an affordable way to splurge and it truly does help me feel better to know that I'm helping my nose and not harming it with a scratchy tissue.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Dayton, OH

I defiantly like these Kleenex tissues! They work awesome for #sensitive skin, and leave you feeling #refreshed and ready to move on to the rest of your day! I would recommend this product because it is affordable and works well! Not to mention that they last awhile!
Jabrina S.
Jabrina S.

We use these tissues at my job and I am so thankful for that because someone is usually always sniffling in our office and it comes in handy and they hold up really well I would guess they are reasonable priced since our company buys them in bulk, I really like them.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
College Sta, TX

Kleenex is my go to brand for tissues. This four pack is a great value if you are into getting the most bang for your buck. These tissues are soft, so there is none of that nose chafing business, and they get the job done, no matter how messy. I definitely recommend.
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
WINONA, MN

These are your everyday "average Joe" facial tissues. As I grew up with Kleenex-brand Facial Tissues, as an adult I still swear by them. They do the job, they're very durable, and it's comforting to have a box of them by my bed when I'm sick, or it's allergy season.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Towson, MD

These are the only tissues I buy! As a chronic year round allergy sufferer I know the importance of having the right tissues on hand. These are soft and won't rub the skin on your nose raw but are tough as well. The thickness and softness is the perfect combination!
Keiko N.
Keiko N.

We have always used Kleenex. When forced to by another product because Kleenex was not available at the time we have been extremely dissatisfied. My husband has allergies & using Kleenex so often doesn't cause any soreness. Very soft & strong. good for a runny nose!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1930 reviews

I like these tissues always at a great price very essential for everyday use these don;t last long in my household a few days tops they are very effective and affordable I always buy them when I see them on sale at any store I would recommend these tissues to anyone
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.