51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
David P.
David P.
Toronto, ON
Its a really good tissue to clean your face at nights before you sleep. I really like that they are very soft so its not going to hurt your face while you are using it. I think its pretty affordable for the quantity. I plenty recommend it for every day use.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS
My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Sistersville, WV
Very soft tissue, doesn't leave my nose red or itchy! Cons would be the little lents left from the paper, but overall very effective tissue paper. Durable, affordable, and a great product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tissue!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY
My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Alden, NY
We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?