BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Alden, NY
We don't use any other brand!! We love how soft Kleenex tissues are on all of our noses. With allergies and baby boogies we go through a lot of them. They are priced right compared to other brands and I would recommend them to anyone who needed a nose hug!
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
I love the Ultra Soft tissues from Kleenex. They are nice and soft so that you don't turn into Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer when you get a cold. Gentle on the skin, and very affordable makes this an overall great product. The new box designs are fun, too!
Stephanie K.
Sistersville, WV
Very soft tissue, doesn't leave my nose red or itchy! Cons would be the little lents left from the paper, but overall very effective tissue paper. Durable, affordable, and a great product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good tissue!
Anna O.
Union, KY
My mom always buys these before the school year to give to teachers! They are soft and very effective! They don't irritate the most sensitive of skin! They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone with allergies like me or someone with a common cold!
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
I am a sucker for packaging so this was a definite purchase for me. The packaging is convenient as i can bring it along in the car. The tissues themselves are the basic Kleenex tissues, and are pretty soft. They are also pretty durable. I would recommend.
Amanda P.
Mcsherrystown, Pa
These boxes last a while and the tissues don't irritate or dry skin. My favorite brand, I don't mess with store brands or any other anymore. Quality and consistent, love these tissues. We have terrible allergies all year long and have a box in every room!
Joanna A.
I'm really particular about always having a box of tissues in each room and I seem to always gravitate towards the Kleenex brand. I love that they don't fall apart with use. I also appreciate that they are not rough on sick little noses, AND adults noses!
Titan M.
Cascade, ID
These Kleenex's are not only the ones I buy for my family but also the ones that my work orders and we go through probably 20-30 boxes a week. They're really inexpensive and they hold up to some of the tough colds that sometimes go around at a work place.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?