Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA

These are great small boxes that can fit anywhere! They are great for the car or just to put in you rouse hold! These are regular tissue so don't expect it to be super soft or anything! I would recommend it to have in traveling places such as cars and luggages.
Kristien W.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY

I personally prefer puffs compared to Kleenex brand tissues. I just like the puffs feel better than Kleenex. I do like that Kleenex comes with more in a box. However based on quality I'm not a fan or Kleenex brand. I'd probably recommend this brand to someone.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA

A bit pricey for tissues but these are the best to use, especially if you will be blowing your nose a lot because of allergies or you're sick because they won't dry your nose out and they feel soft to the touch. Hold a good amount of whatever you use them for.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Los Angeles, CA

Love these tissues because they are super soft on your nose especially with a cold. I like picking up the soft ones because sometimes your nose ends up getting really irritated especially if you have a really bad cold! It is so worth the extra dollar or two!!!
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

They're normal Kleenex brand tissues but it a very stylish container. Plus you always get 3 at a time why would you want to buy single packages. You know you're going to have to buy more soon and this way you always have a back up for when you start to run out
kamryn h.
kamryn h.

Very classic tissue box that is definitely a necessity and everyone should have around just in case you need it the Kleenex is one of my favorites because it doesn't leave any leftover tissue on your face which can be annoying and cause you to sneeze and stuff
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA

I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Baton Rouge, LA

YES! Finally a pocket pack of tissues that doesn't feel like sandpaper. A must for allergy season. The only negative thing I have to say is the adhesive that keeps it closed can wear off, but it still gets 5 stars for giving me quality tissues in a cute pack!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Really great for anything you need tissues for, makeup, tears, or a cold. Especially a cold. Before I got this brand my nose would get so red and raw from all the blowing. With these it only gets tired. These tissues are so super soft. Try it, you'll love it!
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL

These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.