51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Kristien W.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
I personally prefer puffs compared to Kleenex brand tissues. I just like the puffs feel better than Kleenex. I do like that Kleenex comes with more in a box. However based on quality I'm not a fan or Kleenex brand. I'd probably recommend this brand to someone.
Monica B.
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
Love these tissues because they are super soft on your nose especially with a cold. I like picking up the soft ones because sometimes your nose ends up getting really irritated especially if you have a really bad cold! It is so worth the extra dollar or two!!!
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
A bit pricey for tissues but these are the best to use, especially if you will be blowing your nose a lot because of allergies or you're sick because they won't dry your nose out and they feel soft to the touch. Hold a good amount of whatever you use them for.
kamryn h.
kamryn h.
Very classic tissue box that is definitely a necessity and everyone should have around just in case you need it the Kleenex is one of my favorites because it doesn't leave any leftover tissue on your face which can be annoying and cause you to sneeze and stuff
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Really great for anything you need tissues for, makeup, tears, or a cold. Especially a cold. Before I got this brand my nose would get so red and raw from all the blowing. With these it only gets tired. These tissues are so super soft. Try it, you'll love it!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
YES! Finally a pocket pack of tissues that doesn't feel like sandpaper. A must for allergy season. The only negative thing I have to say is the adhesive that keeps it closed can wear off, but it still gets 5 stars for giving me quality tissues in a cute pack!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.