Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
Marianel G.
Marianel G.

Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY

Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Linda A.
Linda A.
Roswell, GA

So, I've used facial tissue with nothing in them before, facial tissue with the lotion and facial tissue with the softness. I LOVE the tissue with the lotion. Not only does it soothe a nose that feels rough from constant blowing. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Ioanna B.
Ioanna B.

I literally have a box in the car, in the office, in the living room, bedroom etc because of my sons allergies. They are very soft and don't irritate his sensitive skin. They are not often easy to be pulled out of the box. I find them a bit expensive unless in bundle.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC

We won't buy anything but Kleenex brand so we usually grab a value pack when we buy. Everything else leads to scratched noses and in a house of 5 that suffer from allergies we use A LOT of tissues. The aloe or lotion ones are even softer but even original is fantastic
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Montreal

I always have a few boxes of this on hand. If you get a cold, this is a must! It's so gentle! I no longer have a red nose when I get sick, all thanks to this product. It's more expensive than your average tissue paper, but it's very much worth it, you won't regret it.
Meg O.
Meg O.

I have awful allergies and seem to be sick 4/12 months of the year so these are a god send to my nose! They're soft so my skin doesn't dry out or chafe and I don't need to pace myself so that my nose won't hurt. A little more expensive but beyond worth it, every cent!
Katie C.
Katie C.

This is the name brand tissue that I have always trusted. It's what my mom bought for me and what I'll continue to buy. It's effective in being a soft tissue for blowing your nose and other facial needs. I would recommend this to a friend, especially during flu season
Michelle Ann P.
Michelle Ann P.

Kleenex Facial tissues is highly commendable when it comes to great quality. Although a little expensive you will be very sure that it is worth every penny. It is very soft yet it does not easily torn. I always use Kleenex facial tissues and will recommend it as well.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.