51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
A bit pricey for tissues but these are the best to use, especially if you will be blowing your nose a lot because of allergies or you're sick because they won't dry your nose out and they feel soft to the touch. Hold a good amount of whatever you use them for.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
YES! Finally a pocket pack of tissues that doesn't feel like sandpaper. A must for allergy season. The only negative thing I have to say is the adhesive that keeps it closed can wear off, but it still gets 5 stars for giving me quality tissues in a cute pack!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Really great for anything you need tissues for, makeup, tears, or a cold. Especially a cold. Before I got this brand my nose would get so red and raw from all the blowing. With these it only gets tired. These tissues are so super soft. Try it, you'll love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Ultra some is the way to go. You get a soft tissue without the addition of lotion which I really enjoy. The price is a little higher than a normal plain tissue but worth the extra couple of cents. Can buy just about anywhere and typically able to find sales.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?