BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Veronica G.
Really great for anything you need tissues for, makeup, tears, or a cold. Especially a cold. Before I got this brand my nose would get so red and raw from all the blowing. With these it only gets tired. These tissues are so super soft. Try it, you'll love it!
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
These are a great deal and I love kleenex because their tissues don't hurt when you use them when you have a cold. if you use a lot of tissues when sick kleenex is the brand for you because while other brands may leave your nose red and achy kleenex doesn't!
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Ultra some is the way to go. You get a soft tissue without the addition of lotion which I really enjoy. The price is a little higher than a normal plain tissue but worth the extra couple of cents. Can buy just about anywhere and typically able to find sales.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
My son has a running nose pretty regular so kleenex facial tissue is a must at our house, car and my purse. This tissue is so soft that it doesn't leave your nose red and irritated. Kleenex facial tissue is cost efficient and I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Kleenex is the brand that I only use because of the fact that it is not only soft, but durable. Kleenex allows me to clean up any mess without wasting too many tissues. I would recommend this because it is not too expensive and everyone knows about Kleenex!
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
We use these all the time more in the winter for those nasty colds. I have always used this product and so did my parents. I think it is very effective. It is thick enough and doesn't hurt your nose when you have to blow it every 10 seconds. I recommend it.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Need tissues? There's a reason that Kleenex is such a popular brand, because they are the epitome of a tissue. They do the job with no frills and never disappoint. I like to get family size because during allergy season, my husband and I go through so much.
David P.
Toronto, ON
Its a really good tissue to clean your face at nights before you sleep. I really like that they are very soft so its not going to hurt your face while you are using it. I think its pretty affordable for the quantity. I plenty recommend it for every day use.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?