Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI

Perfect size for allergy season or cold season in the winter. Very soft and don't break or tear easily, but because they don't have any lotion or anything they can hurt the nose easily. These are much more cost effective in the larger packs than individual ones.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa

Kleenex with Lotion is an essential in our home. With both my husband and son having severe allergies to multiple things they through tissues like crazy. These help soften the blow so to speak when their allergies flair and they are blowing their noses non stop.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL

When you really feel sick you need the anti viral they are soft and you feel lke they help keep the germs away. I'm not sure if they do. but working at a school and blowing other kids noseses. , its nices having these. and thinking it may help. I would recommend
Haley W.
Haley W.

I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA

These are great small boxes that can fit anywhere! They are great for the car or just to put in you rouse hold! These are regular tissue so don't expect it to be super soft or anything! I would recommend it to have in traveling places such as cars and luggages.
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI

I love kleenex! These don't make my nose dry. The ones with lotion in them are great! It's always good to keep around the house all year long because you never know when someone will get sick. They are very affordable. Usually the same price as the store brand.
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL

This is the brand of tissue that I always purchase for my house. The tissue itself is very soft and does not irritate the skin. Also, the packaging is really adorable . We will typically buy a three pack and we can always find colors that match our room themes!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL

Kleenex always come in handy!!! These are perfect for on the go! I throw a package of these in my purse and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I love how soft they are. I totally recommend these, especially if you have very bad allergies. They'll come in handy!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Los Angeles, CA

Love these tissues because they are super soft on your nose especially with a cold. I like picking up the soft ones because sometimes your nose ends up getting really irritated especially if you have a really bad cold! It is so worth the extra dollar or two!!!
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

They're normal Kleenex brand tissues but it a very stylish container. Plus you always get 3 at a time why would you want to buy single packages. You know you're going to have to buy more soon and this way you always have a back up for when you start to run out
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.