BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Vale B.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
They are fantastic!! Very rendidoras and the price is affordable. I leave the skin fresh and clean in hot days is when I use them more. I recommend also are very good and are comfortable to carry and use anywhere !!
Kali P.
Sherbrooke, QC
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
These kleenex work well when you're sick, but still aren't my favorite product on the market for that purpose. They soothe your nose a little bit, but not enough when blowing repeatedly over the course of a few days with a bad cold. In a pinch, I'll by them as a second choice when my favorite brand is out of stock.
Heather d.
Nepean, ON
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Wendy Evelyn C.
Review for: Family Size
This fácial is very usefull for me and my mother that used very often in her face and me too the pro is that is very reachable and i can find everywhere and is not very expensive for me and you can find in the market, pharmacy i would recommende for sure
Ravina S.
Review for: Upright
I really like Kleenex facial tissues they feel really good and soft on the skin and also they don't tear apart. Great great tissues for facial use. I use keel them in my car in my room in living room everywhere.
Kassidy K.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
I buy these for my home, and a big multipack for my kids' classrooms at school!
Katherine G.
Strong and soft, these don't make your nose red and sore if you use them regularly, I have hayfever and I constantly need them
Hannah-Rose H.
Barton Turf, Norwich
Review for: Upright
Soft and nice tissues. The balmsom ones are particularly good if you have a cold and are blowing your nose a lot, as they keep it moisturised and stop it from flakinh
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?