BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
I buy these for my home, and a big multipack for my kids' classrooms at school!
Aria M.
Aria M.
Barrhead , Alberta, Alberta
Well I can't really say that much about tissue I think they are all the same.
Ionara O.
Ionara O.
Belo Horizonte
Eu adoro os lencinhos Kleenex. São super macios. Sempre que estou gripada providencio umas embalagens e deixo por perto. São muito melhores que usar papel higiênico para assoar o nariz, eles não irritam a pele. Por aqui custa por volta de 2 reais uma embalagem com 10 unidades. Pelo conforto, acho que vale muito a pena. A pele do meu rosto merece esse cuidado. Já é desconfortável o suficiente estar doente, acho que um mimo desses é perfeito pra essas horas.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
San Jose
El empaque es perfecto para tenerlo en tu bolso. Es útil en cualquier momento del día. los diseños lo hacen llamativo a la vista. El material es suave y delicado.

The packaging is perfect to have in your bag. It is useful anytime of the day. The designs make it eye-catching. The material is soft and delicate.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Siempre me a encantado tener kleenex en casa ya que en ocasiones solemos estar un poco mas sencibles de ciertas partes de nuestro cuerpo como cuando nos enfermamos de gripe y nuestra nariz se siente muy irritada que no consentimos el papel higienico y kleenex es mucho mas suave y molesta menos, es necesario tenerlo en casa siempre
noa m.
noa m.
kleenex facial tissues are the best for specific skin like mine.They are really soft unlike other  tissues witch are rough and damage my skin.They also have a really nice scent and the packaging has a lot of really cute designs.They are small and fit perfectly in youre bag,purse,..
Karina B.
Karina B.
They are great for having them in the wallet, in the car, in the bathroom, etc. They are light and work perfect for cleaning your hands, face or anything, nothing expensive and some have great designs, maybe they are not very absorbent but for an emergency cleaning are perfect
Paola G.
Paola G.
These tissues are amazing. They are super soft and practical. You can use it for blowing your nose, dry your face, take your make-up out and it works perfectly. It is gentle with the skin, so that's why I love to use it with my students (little children). Recommended!
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Beautiful Luxurious Facial Tissues I Love Kleenex Such A Sensitive Brand

Pros
Hygienic
Can Cut The Spread Off Illness
Bag Friendly
Different Products
Sensitive
Cheap

Cons
Made From Paper
Box Tissues You Can't Carry Them Around With You
Test On Animals
YANETT U.
YANETT U.
The most important product of my life after the antialerics. I always carry them in my wallet because all I need is something allergy to sneeze or run wild. They are very economical and of excellent quality. And does not cause irritation in my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?