BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Helen M.
Helen M.
Very soft and gentle on your skin. Lovely tissues would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg
I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Works great.. Never have to use more then one at a time.. Soft and don't hurt my nose..
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These tissues are extra thick and feel really soft on rough noses during flu season.
Mehzabi B.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Soft tissues. They keep your nose clean without having your skin peel or going red.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
PR
We often boy these tissues at church. They are really good and it has a good price.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love these tissues there so soft and absorbent and I love how big the boxes are.
Kira B.
Kira B.
Toronto
This product does the job the tissues are very soft and it doesn't hurt your nose
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, ON
I always have a pack of these in my bag. They're great to use at work or school!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?