51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg
I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Helen M.
Helen M.
Very soft and gentle on your skin. Lovely tissues would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Works great.. Never have to use more then one at a time.. Soft and don't hurt my nose..
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These tissues are extra thick and feel really soft on rough noses during flu season.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
PR
We often boy these tissues at church. They are really good and it has a good price.
Mehzabi B.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Soft tissues. They keep your nose clean without having your skin peel or going red.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love these tissues there so soft and absorbent and I love how big the boxes are.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?