BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Does what they're supposed too. Aloe helps my nose not burn when I've got allergies or a cold
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kleenex has consistently good tissues. they are high quality and will not fall apart on you.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Work well I use theses to wipe off my make up brushed there soft so don't damage the brushes
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park, QC
Cette marque est bonne, mais elle ne surpasse pas la marque Puffs. Le kleenex est résistant.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Soft and convenient tissue for the office or household. Doesn't shed. I like this product.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Irving , tx
I always have one box in my car in my bathroom and my room for my kids they use it so much
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
England
Great for if u suffer with hayfever give the natural protection. And lovely softness too x
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?