Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Megan P.
Megan P.

I always have one of these in my purse for when I need it! It fits perfect and I love the designs.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria

Kleenex is the brand our family trusts. They stay consistent, hold strong, and are easy on my childrens sensitive skin.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Spruce Grove, AB

I like that I can blow my nose without wasting most of the tissue from folding it, and not having the tissue tear on me!
Misti D.
Misti D.

I love kleenex brand the best. I find that it is super soft and perfect for those times when you are very sick and need to blow your nose often. There is nothing worse then when tissue makes your nose all red and irritated. I find that kleenex brand does the job and keeps my nose happy!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cayuga, Ontario

Kleenex is the brand that I use the most often in our home. I know they'll be good quality and I enjoy the nice designs that their packages come in!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Chesterville , Ontario

This is a must have for winter and especially the holidays when everyone is getting together, sharing colds and flus. I have these stashed everywhere so you always have a tissue when you need it. Fits great into coat pockets, purse, backpacks, skating bags....
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Liverpool, Merseyside

Kleenex is a great brand it doesn't leave your nose dry and the tissues sometimes have a lovely smell to them! Also great for every room in the house, cars, work desks etc!
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME

Best tissue brand out there. I can never have enough when me or my little one has a cold. They don't rub your nose raw like some other brands.
katie i.
katie i.

I like the upright pack so much better! I find that it fits in with my decor so much better than the original,i like this particular one to because it has the lotion so much easier on stuffy noses
Julia S.
Julia S.
North wales, PA

Awesome to have in the car on the go. Fits great and the pattern is so cute! Saves so much space! Recommended!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.