Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Chesterville , Ontario

This is a must have for winter and especially the holidays when everyone is getting together, sharing colds and flus. I have these stashed everywhere so you always have a tissue when you need it. Fits great into coat pockets, purse, backpacks, skating bags....
Megan P.

These are great because they fit everywhere! I always have at least one in my purse!
Nia M.
Nia M.
California

Great for colds or just to keep in the bathroom. I always buy a box of these for my little ones runny nose during cold season.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Love these because they are more compact then the other types and look modern, they also feel great on sore noses!
Nouha B.
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin

Kleenex is one of my favorite tissuebrand. it's super thin , soft and easy on the skin
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calcium,NY

Who doesn't have a box of Kleenex in their house? They are very affordable and the best brand available. Plus there is a style for everyones decor.
Megan P.

I always have one of these in my purse for when I need it! It fits perfect and I love the designs.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria

Kleenex is the brand our family trusts. They stay consistent, hold strong, and are easy on my childrens sensitive skin.
Sherri D.
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These tissues are a great value. As long as it's not the 3 ply as those feel like shoving a cloth up your nose.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Spruce Grove, AB

I like that I can blow my nose without wasting most of the tissue from folding it, and not having the tissue tear on me!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.