BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Libby B.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
For active people who are constantly meeting new people, doing new things, exposing themselves to new germs, pollens, and allergens, tissues are a must and kind to skin tissues especially so that you don't look like anything is holding you back.
Sharma Mae A.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
Kay P.
Pickering, ON
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
My dentist used these, and so I used then when I had a virus so bad I was in the hospital twice. Made me a feel a little better that I wasn't spreading it around and less guilty about not empty in my trash as often lol
Georgia N.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Great for when I need to wipe my face. Its also good for travelling because its small and it fits in my bag/pouch.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Melissa M.
Grimshaw, AB
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We use these kleenex at work (a medical care facility and group home). These keep clients hands clean and noses normal.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Ashley P.
Review for: White Bundle
Kleenex tissues are fantastic. They are one of my go to brands when I am shopping. Kleenex makes soft yet strong tissues that are still very affordable. I have bought these many times and will continue to buy them in the future. They are definitely a product that I would recommend.
aglaia l.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?