51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kleenex has consistently good tissues. they are high quality and will not fall apart on you.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park, CA
Cette marque est bonne, mais elle ne surpasse pas la marque Puffs. Le kleenex est résistant.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Soft and convenient tissue for the office or household. Doesn't shed. I like this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Iris C.
Iris C.
Irving , tx
I always have one box in my car in my bathroom and my room for my kids they use it so much
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
England
Great for if u suffer with hayfever give the natural protection. And lovely softness too x
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg
I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?