BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kam K.
Kam K.
London
I suffer from hay fever and these are great for not making my nose sore and leaves it nice and soft
Amy M.
Amy M.
Great standard purchase, they get the job done! Very soft on the skin, and seem to last forever!
Kate D.
Kate D.
Clifford, ON
My go to when I'm sick and need something soft on my nose for the 100 times a day I'll blow it.
Florence G.
Florence G.
Really really really really soft no red noses or irritation cheap and very good value for money
Karen M.
Karen M.
Lasts a long time.
Value for money and very handy to have around the home!
Good quality tissues
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Tissues are tissues, although these are strong so You don't need to use a lot, worth the money
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Haliburton , ON
This bundle proved to be quite handy especially when you are sick & go through tissue quickly!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Goof tissues are very durable and don't break straight away. Good value would buy these again.
Seymar B.
Seymar B.
Very nice product. Very resistent and soft . I used to buy it because my allergies. I'm a fan
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Does what they're supposed too. Aloe helps my nose not burn when I've got allergies or a cold
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?