BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Freya S.
Wirral, Merseyside
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Miltyanna A.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Great for carrying around, always have a pack when I'm out and about. And they don't rip easily which is a pro
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy
Review for: Family Size White 240
I like to buy family size tissues to keep in my bedroom.. They're soft and they get the job done pretty well!
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is definitely superior to the no name brands. They don't fall apart and feel so soft on a sore nose.
Rosalie C.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Nice and soft but also durable. Doesn't give me a reindeer nose when I'm sick and constantly blowing my nose
Emily R.
Amherstburg, ON
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Meredith G.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Such a great size to keep in my purse! Nice and soft even when I have incredibly dry skin from having a cold!
Jessica D.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
amanda m.
Scarborough, ON
love these so very soft and convent you will love these worth the buy i will be buyimg more of these ......
Amanda C.
Review for: Upright
Again amazing Kleenex i always try to buy in at least the 4 or 6 package!! Can never have too much Kleenex
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?