51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kat S.
Kat S.
Goof tissues are very durable and don't break straight away. Good value would buy these again.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Haliburton
This bundle proved to be quite handy especially when you are sick & go through tissue quickly!
Kaytlyn L.
Kaytlyn L.
Port Colborne
Pretty box on its own and fits in decoritive kleenex boxes, doesn't iritate nose or dry it out
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Does what they're supposed too. Aloe helps my nose not burn when I've got allergies or a cold
Seymar B.
Seymar B.
Very nice product. Very resistent and soft . I used to buy it because my allergies. I'm a fan
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Work well I use theses to wipe off my make up brushed there soft so don't damage the brushes
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park, CA
Cette marque est bonne, mais elle ne surpasse pas la marque Puffs. Le kleenex est résistant.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kleenex has consistently good tissues. they are high quality and will not fall apart on you.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Soft and convenient tissue for the office or household. Doesn't shed. I like this product.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
England
Great for if u suffer with hayfever give the natural protection. And lovely softness too x
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?