Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.

Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY

Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC

The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Jill H.
Jill H.

These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Noa B.
Noa B.

Amazing!!!! Love it - especially the one with the eucalyptus . It helps a lot in the winter time :)
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH

Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.

This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA

Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.