Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these tissues there so soft and absorbent and I love how big the boxes are.
Kira B.
Kira B.
Toronto

This product does the job the tissues are very soft and it doesn't hurt your nose
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, On

I always have a pack of these in my bag. They're great to use at work or school!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.

I buy these for my home, and a big multipack for my kids' classrooms at school!
Aria M.
Aria M.
Barrhead , Alberta, Alberta

Well I can't really say that much about tissue I think they are all the same.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia

Si estas viendo una pelicula  de  drama entonces deberías tener kleenex y ademas no solo para eso, para quitarte el maquillaje, para limpiarte luego de un facial, entre otras cosas. Son muy practicos y es bueno tenerlos en tu bolso para cualquier emergencia.
Sundre, AB

I love how much softer Kleenex is than other brands yeah it costs a bit more but in my opinion it's worth it . Kleenex May after all be a brand thing when it really comes down to the nitty gritty. The travel packs are only 99 cents too!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , Ontario

Great facial tissue! Soft on the face. Not thin, so when you blow your nose the tissue won't break down. Love the packaging.
karleigh s.
karleigh s.

These are amazing for travelers and for students to put in there bag for school i think they are amazing.
Sundre, AB

I have sinus issues so am always in need of Kleenex and Kleenex has the softest tissues I've ever used
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.