51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Alice B.
Alice B.
Kleenex is a great mark for tissues, if you are not difficult Kleenex are perfect. Not really heritable
Sharma Mae A.
Sharma Mae A.
I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
Kirsty-Jade L.
Kirsty-Jade L.
scarborough, UK
I have a few boxes dotted around the house. Toy never know when a sneeze may jump out to surprise you!
ashle m.
ashle m.
Maryville, MO
If you need tissues for school home play hospitals. These are the tissues for you. Soft touch and all.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Handy to have around the house, don't irritate my nose or leave it looking red, very affordable price
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Boxes looked good sitting on my desk! They did not irritate my skin as other brands have previously!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
This are very soft and sensitive tissues which are useful for everyday times and colds and illnesses
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
I love kleenex perfect fit facial tissues because the tubes are so pretty and they can fit anywhere.
Mj B.
Mj B.
Its so soft. But i don't really like the smell. This product is good to use when you have a runny nose
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Love the big packs for the value! We keep boxes in a few different rooms so it's nice to have extra!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?