Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
England

Great for if u suffer with hayfever give the natural protection. And lovely softness too x
Jenni L.
Jenni L.

Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Helen M.
Helen M.

Very soft and gentle on your skin. Lovely tissues would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.

Works great.. Never have to use more then one at a time.. Soft and don't hurt my nose..
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg

I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

These tissues are extra thick and feel really soft on rough noses during flu season.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
PR

We often boy these tissues at church. They are really good and it has a good price.
Mehzabi B.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario

Soft tissues. They keep your nose clean without having your skin peel or going red.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.