BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
I use these tissues for everything makeup my nose which didn't make it dry at all very smooth on the face
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Kingston
They're just tissues, they're useful when I need to wipe something up or off of my face or my cats eyes.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Always my go to kleenex, I really don't use any other brand. I call all tissues Kleenex for that reason.
Jodie E.
Jodie E.
These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Sharma Mae A.
Sharma Mae A.
I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
Paige B.
Paige B.
London , England
It's really nice tissue that's soft when using I would recommend this product to people who want tissue
Alice B.
Alice B.
Kleenex is a great mark for tissues, if you are not difficult Kleenex are perfect. Not really heritable
ashle m.
ashle m.
Maryville, MO
If you need tissues for school home play hospitals. These are the tissues for you. Soft touch and all.
Earn $312/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $204/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $222/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $275/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)