BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Mae M.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Your go to tissue. This is what we usually buy, it's good to have in your car, living room, bedroom, pretty much everywhere.
Areeba A.
So soft! I think they are the softest tissues I have ever used. I've never had a sore nose after using them. They are great.
Casey L.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Work great. does the job. Soft and feel great. Only use the Kleenex brand for all of my tissues. I guess i would recommend.
Viridiana P.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Me gusta mucho el diseño de las cajas, además que he probado otras marcas de pañuelos y no son tan suaves como esta marca
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Nice tissues, soft so they don't scratch my nose, especially great with a cold, easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
Review for: Bundle
I use almost all the Kleenex tissues because I find they are softest on my nose especially the ones with lotion into them
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Melissa M.
Grimshaw, AB
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We use these kleenex at work (a medical care facility and group home). These keep clients hands clean and noses normal.
Earn $275/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $249/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $222/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)