BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
I use these tissues for everything makeup my nose which didn't make it dry at all very smooth on the face
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Jodie E.
Jodie E.
These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Always my go to kleenex, I really don't use any other brand. I call all tissues Kleenex for that reason.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Kingston
They're just tissues, they're useful when I need to wipe something up or off of my face or my cats eyes.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Kleenex is a great mark for tissues, if you are not difficult Kleenex are perfect. Not really heritable
Paige B.
Paige B.
London , England
It's really nice tissue that's soft when using I would recommend this product to people who want tissue
Sharma Mae A.
Sharma Mae A.
I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
ashle m.
ashle m.
Maryville, MO
If you need tissues for school home play hospitals. These are the tissues for you. Soft touch and all.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, California
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these tissues on all school supply list?
Anya R.
Anya R.
How do these compare to Puffs Basic Facial Tissue
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Where else could you keep them ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Do these small packs of kleenex also come with the moisturizing kind like when you have a cold?