Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Iris C.
Iris C.
Irving , tx

I always have one box in my car in my bathroom and my room for my kids they use it so much
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ONTARIO

I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Jenni L.
Jenni L.

Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I loved them perfect for remove all the tears whn crying and is delicate against my nose
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Helen M.
Helen M.

Very soft and gentle on your skin. Lovely tissues would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg

I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Jaime S.
Jaime S.

Works great.. Never have to use more then one at a time.. Soft and don't hurt my nose..
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

These tissues are extra thick and feel really soft on rough noses during flu season.
Mehzabi B.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario

Soft tissues. They keep your nose clean without having your skin peel or going red.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.