Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Haliburton

This bundle proved to be quite handy especially when you are sick & go through tissue quickly!
Kaytlyn L.
Kaytlyn L.
Port Colborne

Pretty box on its own and fits in decoritive kleenex boxes, doesn't iritate nose or dry it out
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.

Does what they're supposed too. Aloe helps my nose not burn when I've got allergies or a cold
Seymar B.
Seymar B.

Very nice product. Very resistent and soft . I used to buy it because my allergies. I'm a fan
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Kleenex has consistently good tissues. they are high quality and will not fall apart on you.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

Work well I use theses to wipe off my make up brushed there soft so don't damage the brushes
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park , Québec

Cette marque est bonne, mais elle ne surpasse pas la marque Puffs. Le kleenex est résistant.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Irving , tx

I always have one box in my car in my bathroom and my room for my kids they use it so much
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ONTARIO

I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Irene L.
Irene L.

Soft and convenient tissue for the office or household. Doesn't shed. I like this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.