51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Nice and soft but also durable. Doesn't give me a reindeer nose when I'm sick and constantly blowing my nose
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Kleenex is definitely superior to the no name brands. They don't fall apart and feel so soft on a sore nose.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Amherstburg, ON
We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
I use these tissues for everything makeup my nose which didn't make it dry at all very smooth on the face
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Kingston
They're just tissues, they're useful when I need to wipe something up or off of my face or my cats eyes.
Jodie E.
Jodie E.
These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Alannah E.
Alannah E.
Always my go to kleenex, I really don't use any other brand. I call all tissues Kleenex for that reason.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Paige B.
Paige B.
London , England
It's really nice tissue that's soft when using I would recommend this product to people who want tissue
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?