BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Karly P.
Verdun
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
If you want the softest, gentlest tissues for your face, this is the one I recommend. It's an absolute live saver when I have a cold, blowing my nose is great with these tissues as it doesn't cause my nose to be sore! So good.
Ruby P.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Jenni L.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Great for having scattered through the workplace and home and come in handy little boxes.
Ann T.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Loved these when I had a bad cold and was having to wipe my nose all the time! They were so soft and moisturizing that my noise didn't get rough and red. They cost a little more but so worth it when you are wiping your nose so often
Leslie B.
Beaver Bank, NS
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
With allergies, I'm never without tissues and these are my go to ones! Kleenex brand tissues come in pretty box choices to match my décor and they never disappoint even through my worst allergies. I never buy anything else!
Misti D.
I love kleenex brand the best. I find that it is super soft and perfect for those times when you are very sick and need to blow your nose often. There is nothing worse then when tissue makes your nose all red and irritated. I find that kleenex brand does the job and keeps my nose happy!
Kristina H.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Katherine K.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Universal brand of tissues, easily available at most supermarkets & drug stores, and inexpensive. The product itself does the job effectively. The tissues are fairly gently on your nose and absorb well. I would recommend Kleenex to tissue users.
Shelly L.
Kingston
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Perfect for a sniffly, sore nose. You can feel the lotion, they don't leave your nose all red. I buy them a lot for my kids who all suffer from allergies.
Megan P.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love all the variety of design you can choose from! Especially the Christmas ones!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?