51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
When you really feel sick you need the anti viral they are soft and you feel lke they help keep the germs away. I'm not sure if they do. but working at a school and blowing other kids noseses. , its nices having these. and thinking it may help. I would recommend
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
Kleenex with Lotion is an essential in our home. With both my husband and son having severe allergies to multiple things they through tissues like crazy. These help soften the blow so to speak when their allergies flair and they are blowing their noses non stop.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
Kleenex always come in handy!!! These are perfect for on the go! I throw a package of these in my purse and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I love how soft they are. I totally recommend these, especially if you have very bad allergies. They'll come in handy!
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This is the brand of tissue that I always purchase for my house. The tissue itself is very soft and does not irritate the skin. Also, the packaging is really adorable . We will typically buy a three pack and we can always find colors that match our room themes!
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
These are great small boxes that can fit anywhere! They are great for the car or just to put in you rouse hold! These are regular tissue so don't expect it to be super soft or anything! I would recommend it to have in traveling places such as cars and luggages.
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
I love kleenex! These don't make my nose dry. The ones with lotion in them are great! It's always good to keep around the house all year long because you never know when someone will get sick. They are very affordable. Usually the same price as the store brand.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
A bit pricey for tissues but these are the best to use, especially if you will be blowing your nose a lot because of allergies or you're sick because they won't dry your nose out and they feel soft to the touch. Hold a good amount of whatever you use them for.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these tissues because they are super soft on your nose especially with a cold. I like picking up the soft ones because sometimes your nose ends up getting really irritated especially if you have a really bad cold! It is so worth the extra dollar or two!!!
Kristien W.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
I personally prefer puffs compared to Kleenex brand tissues. I just like the puffs feel better than Kleenex. I do like that Kleenex comes with more in a box. However based on quality I'm not a fan or Kleenex brand. I'd probably recommend this brand to someone.
kamryn h.
kamryn h.
Very classic tissue box that is definitely a necessity and everyone should have around just in case you need it the Kleenex is one of my favorites because it doesn't leave any leftover tissue on your face which can be annoying and cause you to sneeze and stuff
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?