Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Sarais T.
Sarais T.

I totally recommended Kleenex! If you have allergies is the best option for your nose because they are soft and don't let sporas on your nose and also this tussies are perfect for dry your face after clean it.
The thing that I also love of Kleenex is their boxes desing.
Diane H.
Diane H.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN

We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Does what it says on the packet. A great brand of tissue. They're lovely and soft, so gentle on the face not making you're already raw nose even worse. They're also a good size, great for wiping up loads of snot. Incredibly durable, so won't tear when they get all wet.
Rossana L.
Rossana L.

One of the softest tissues out there in the world. I often get sick and will always purchase Kleenex over other brands. This product is simply AMAZING for my super sensitive and dry skin. I always carry one or two in my backpack/purse and take it with me wherever I go!
I like to use the Kleenex to go packs because they conveniently fit into my purse. Do not leave particles of tissue residue on my face like other brand. It is affordable and effective. I would recommend this product because it is very convenient when a person is on the go.
Marianel G.
Marianel G.

Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT

I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.