Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
June 24, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I always go with the Kleenex brand of tissues. They are a string but soft tissue. I have terrible allergies every now and then, and go through about a box a week of tissues, and these are always the ones I reach for. Also they're usually always on sale somewhere.
Katia H.
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
June 29, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Kleenex Lotion tissues are my favorite when I have a cold. The frequent wiping of my nose can really cause it to be sore and dry but the soothing lotion on the tissues helps to prevent that all while still being a strong tissue that does the job you would expect.
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI
June 28, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Perfect size for allergy season or cold season in the winter. Very soft and don't break or tear easily, but because they don't have any lotion or anything they can hurt the nose easily. These are much more cost effective in the larger packs than individual ones.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
June 26, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
When you really feel sick you need the anti viral they are soft and you feel lke they help keep the germs away. I'm not sure if they do. but working at a school and blowing other kids noseses. , its nices having these. and thinking it may help. I would recommend
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
June 25, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Kleenex with Lotion is an essential in our home. With both my husband and son having severe allergies to multiple things they through tissues like crazy. These help soften the blow so to speak when their allergies flair and they are blowing their noses non stop.
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
June 21, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
This is the brand of tissue that I always purchase for my house. The tissue itself is very soft and does not irritate the skin. Also, the packaging is really adorable . We will typically buy a three pack and we can always find colors that match our room themes!
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
June 21, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are great small boxes that can fit anywhere! They are great for the car or just to put in you rouse hold! These are regular tissue so don't expect it to be super soft or anything! I would recommend it to have in traveling places such as cars and luggages.
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
June 24, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
I love kleenex! These don't make my nose dry. The ones with lotion in them are great! It's always good to keep around the house all year long because you never know when someone will get sick. They are very affordable. Usually the same price as the store brand.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
Kleenex always come in handy!!! These are perfect for on the go! I throw a package of these in my purse and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I love how soft they are. I totally recommend these, especially if you have very bad allergies. They'll come in handy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.