51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Grace W.
Grace W.
So smooth and soft. They are not rough in any way and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland
Soft tissue with no scratchiness and doesn't hurt your nose, I recommend this product especially if u got a cold
Freya S.
Freya S.
These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I buy these mainly because of the price but they are also very soft and the designs on the boxes are super cute
Miltyanna A.
Miltyanna A.
Great for carrying around, always have a pack when I'm out and about. And they don't rip easily which is a pro
Cómo de llevar, práctico e higiénico. NO irrita la piel y su suavidad es increíble, lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Meredith G.
Meredith G.
Such a great size to keep in my purse! Nice and soft even when I have incredibly dry skin from having a cold!
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy
I like to buy family size tissues to keep in my bedroom.. They're soft and they get the job done pretty well!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
Kleenex is definitely superior to the no name brands. They don't fall apart and feel so soft on a sore nose.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Amherstburg, ON
We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?