Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Julie S.
Julie S.

I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA

Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA

I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca

Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.

Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID

The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.