51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
It is a good product, durable and holds together. Cost is okay for the quantity. Like the cooler designs on the boxes.
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta
Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , AB
Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat
Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
I have allergies and go through a lot of Kleenex. They work great and feel soft. I like the design on the packages.
Maaria H.
Maaria H.
I love using Kleenex tissues they are the best they are so soft and they come in handy when you have a cold or flu.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
Great for when I need to wipe my face. Its also good for travelling because its small and it fits in my bag/pouch.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Does the job. Not really a huge amount to review. Nothing overly special about this product that stands out to me.
Silena G.
Silena G.
These are good for everyday use to carry in your bag or to keep in the car when needed they soft and does the job
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?