Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

I use these tissues for everything makeup my nose which didn't make it dry at all very smooth on the face
Alannah E.
Alannah E.

Always my go to kleenex, I really don't use any other brand. I call all tissues Kleenex for that reason.
Jodie E.
Jodie E.

These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Kingston

They're just tissues, they're useful when I need to wipe something up or off of my face or my cats eyes.
Alice B.
Alice B.

Kleenex is a great mark for tissues, if you are not difficult Kleenex are perfect. Not really heritable
Sharma Mae A.
Sharma Mae A.

I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
Paige B.
Paige B.

It's really nice tissue that's soft when using I would recommend this product to people who want tissue
Kirsty-Jade L.
Kirsty-Jade L.
scarborough, UK

I have a few boxes dotted around the house. Toy never know when a sneeze may jump out to surprise you!
ashle m.
ashle m.
Maryville, MO

If you need tissues for school home play hospitals. These are the tissues for you. Soft touch and all.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.