Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Maaria H.
Maaria H.
I love using Kleenex tissues they are the best they are so soft and they come in handy when you have a cold or flu.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
I have allergies and go through a lot of Kleenex. They work great and feel soft. I like the design on the packages.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Does the job. Not really a huge amount to review. Nothing overly special about this product that stands out to me.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
Great for when I need to wipe my face. Its also good for travelling because its small and it fits in my bag/pouch.
Silena G.
Silena G.
These are good for everyday use to carry in your bag or to keep in the car when needed they soft and does the job
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland
Soft tissue with no scratchiness and doesn't hurt your nose, I recommend this product especially if u got a cold
Grace W.
Grace W.
So smooth and soft. They are not rough in any way and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I buy these mainly because of the price but they are also very soft and the designs on the boxes are super cute
Freya S.
Freya S.
These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Miltyanna A.
Miltyanna A.
Great for carrying around, always have a pack when I'm out and about. And they don't rip easily which is a pro
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?