BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Micah A.
Manila
I love kleenex so much. One of the nicest tissue brands ever. This one's my favorite because its gentle and soft! I recommend!
Chyna G.
Simple tissues that we have in work. Really soft on the skin so I don't end up looking like Rudolph at the end of the work day
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
Kleenex is always a trust-worthy household name. Their tissues are soft and lovely but doesn't crumble if used on wet surface.
Areeba A.
So soft! I think they are the softest tissues I have ever used. I've never had a sore nose after using them. They are great.
Mae M.
Your go to tissue. This is what we usually buy, it's good to have in your car, living room, bedroom, pretty much everywhere.
Casey L.
Work great. does the job. Soft and feel great. Only use the Kleenex brand for all of my tissues. I guess i would recommend.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
I use almost all the Kleenex tissues because I find they are softest on my nose especially the ones with lotion into them
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Viridiana P.
Me gusta mucho el diseño de las cajas, además que he probado otras marcas de pañuelos y no son tan suaves como esta marca
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Nice tissues, soft so they don't scratch my nose, especially great with a cold, easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?