Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Sharma Mae A.
Sharma Mae A.

I USED IT EVERY TIME AND IS VERY SMOOTH. I LOVE IT'S SMELL OF NATURAL. NO MORE MESS ON EVERYTHING I DO.
Alice B.
Alice B.

Kleenex is a great mark for tissues, if you are not difficult Kleenex are perfect. Not really heritable
Paige B.
Paige B.

It's really nice tissue that's soft when using I would recommend this product to people who want tissue
ashle m.
ashle m.
Maryville, MO

If you need tissues for school home play hospitals. These are the tissues for you. Soft touch and all.
Kirsty-Jade L.
Kirsty-Jade L.
scarborough, UK

I have a few boxes dotted around the house. Toy never know when a sneeze may jump out to surprise you!
Emily K.
Emily K.

Handy to have around the house, don't irritate my nose or leave it looking red, very affordable price
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Boxes looked good sitting on my desk! They did not irritate my skin as other brands have previously!
Lizi B.
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia

It just like any other tissues i cant find anything special about it i don't know why people go crazy
Lap Nam Y.
Lap Nam Y.

It feels really good and always comes in handy , the only brand I would use when it comes to tissues
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver BC

Love the big packs for the value! We keep boxes in a few different rooms so it's nice to have extra!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.