Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC

Kleenex tissues are by far the strongest tissues I have used. I love them when my nose is running!
Julie S.
Julie S.

I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Brett H.
Brett H.
Akron, OH

I have the worst allergies in the world, I swear. It's hard for me to find a tissue that doesn't leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex tissues are an essential for me when the seasons change. Just be sure to get the kind without lotion, I've found that the kind with lotion just irritates my allergies even more
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love kleenex, its so soft
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Love these because they are more compact then the other types and look modern, they also feel great on sore noses!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA

I love these Kleenex! I always stock up on these and I also donate these to my sons class as well.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA

The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.