Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Grace W.
Grace W.

So smooth and soft. They are not rough in any way and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I buy these mainly because of the price but they are also very soft and the designs on the boxes are super cute
Freya S.
Freya S.

These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Cómo de llevar, práctico e higiénico. NO irrita la piel y su suavidad es increíble, lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Miltyanna A.
Miltyanna A.

Great for carrying around, always have a pack when I'm out and about. And they don't rip easily which is a pro
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy

I like to buy family size tissues to keep in my bedroom.. They're soft and they get the job done pretty well!
Meredith G.
Meredith G.

Such a great size to keep in my purse! Nice and soft even when I have incredibly dry skin from having a cold!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.

Nice and soft but also durable. Doesn't give me a reindeer nose when I'm sick and constantly blowing my nose
Emily R.
Emily R.
Amherstburg, ON

We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

Kleenex is definitely superior to the no name brands. They don't fall apart and feel so soft on a sore nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.