Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

Kleenex is definitely superior to the no name brands. They don't fall apart and feel so soft on a sore nose.
amanda m.
amanda m.
scarborough,on, Ont

love these so very soft and convent you will love these worth the buy i will be buyimg more of these ......
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Again amazing Kleenex i always try to buy in at least the 4 or 6 package!! Can never have too much Kleenex
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

I use these tissues for everything makeup my nose which didn't make it dry at all very smooth on the face
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, On

Is there another brand of tissues worth buying? I live my life for these. Good for everyone in the family
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Kingston

They're just tissues, they're useful when I need to wipe something up or off of my face or my cats eyes.
Jodie E.
Jodie E.

These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Alannah E.
Alannah E.

Always my go to kleenex, I really don't use any other brand. I call all tissues Kleenex for that reason.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Good for the car. Not really worth extra money just because the packaging is nicer, they're just tissues
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.