BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Love how convenient these packs are. I keep them in my car and purse and can always count on the quality to keep any messes contained
Beant M.
I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Emily A.
Accra
Very soft and absorbent. Feels great on the face too. An excellent choice of tissue to place in the car for when the kids mess it up
Diane C.
I use this at work. As a makeup artist soft facial tissues are important. I use this to wipe lipstick off my clients face as well.
William A.
Lo peor, nunca habia visto algo tan malo en mi vida. La relacion calidad-precio es super mala y a parte dan alergia o sea por Dios
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
These are the tissues I carry on the go.
There is always a pack in my purse, & my car.

Great quality, perfect for sensitive noses.
Marydel E.
Coquitlam, BC
Love how these tissues are infused with aloe, it really helps to soothe my nose whenever my nose is running or if I have allergies
Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria
These are really soft and when you need to blow your nose you want a soft tissue. Especially if you have a really Nast head cold.
Katherine G.
Strong and soft, these don't make your nose red and sore if you use them regularly, I have hayfever and I constantly need them
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?