51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Wahaj A.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Gin B.
Gin B.
Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Amy C.
Amy C.
They are so soft and they done make your nose feel sore when you've got a cold and keep blowing it. I Love them and buy them all the time.
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.
I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
I only buy these tissues as between colds and allergies someone is always sneezing in my house and these help keep the red raw nose away.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
As a teacher, I wish that I could specify that all my students bring these boxes to school, rather than that good ol regular sand paper.
Christy C.
Christy C.
I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Drew B.
Drew B.
Works as expected. Quite thin though so had to use multiple each time. Very soft on my nose and stopped it from being red all the time
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Great deal which truly lets you get the best bang for your buck and not only are they convenient but also soft and gentle on the nose
Katie H.
Katie H.
These are so soft and not harsh for your nose, they don't leave you with rough skin or an extra red nose, definitely can be relied on
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?