Add a Photo

Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
June 25, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I use almost all the Kleenex tissues because I find they are softest on my nose especially the ones with lotion into them
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Petya K.
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
June 21, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Nice tissues, soft so they don't scratch my nose, especially great with a cold, easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lindsay
June 28, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We use these kleenex at work (a medical care facility and group home). These keep clients hands clean and noses normal.
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta
June 21, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
June 16, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
June 27, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
It is a good product, durable and holds together. Cost is okay for the quantity. Like the cooler designs on the boxes.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, AB
June 29, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat
June 24, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
June 26, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I have allergies and go through a lot of Kleenex. They work great and feel soft. I like the design on the packages.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.