Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland

Soft tissue with no scratchiness and doesn't hurt your nose, I recommend this product especially if u got a cold
Grace W.
Grace W.

So smooth and soft. They are not rough in any way and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I buy these mainly because of the price but they are also very soft and the designs on the boxes are super cute
Freya S.
Freya S.

These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Miltyanna A.
Miltyanna A.

Great for carrying around, always have a pack when I'm out and about. And they don't rip easily which is a pro
Cómo de llevar, práctico e higiénico. NO irrita la piel y su suavidad es increíble, lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy

I like to buy family size tissues to keep in my bedroom.. They're soft and they get the job done pretty well!
Meredith G.
Meredith G.

Such a great size to keep in my purse! Nice and soft even when I have incredibly dry skin from having a cold!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.

Nice and soft but also durable. Doesn't give me a reindeer nose when I'm sick and constantly blowing my nose
Emily R.
Emily R.
Amherstburg, ON

We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.