Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta

Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , Ab

Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat

Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

I have allergies and go through a lot of Kleenex. They work great and feel soft. I like the design on the packages.
Maaria H.
Maaria H.

I love using Kleenex tissues they are the best they are so soft and they come in handy when you have a cold or flu.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines

Great for when I need to wipe my face. Its also good for travelling because its small and it fits in my bag/pouch.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.

Does the job. Not really a huge amount to review. Nothing overly special about this product that stands out to me.
Silena G.
Silena G.

These are good for everyday use to carry in your bag or to keep in the car when needed they soft and does the job
Grace W.
Grace W.

So smooth and soft. They are not rough in any way and worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland

Soft tissue with no scratchiness and doesn't hurt your nose, I recommend this product especially if u got a cold
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.