51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Gin B.
Gin B.
Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.
I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
I only buy these tissues as between colds and allergies someone is always sneezing in my house and these help keep the red raw nose away.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
As a teacher, I wish that I could specify that all my students bring these boxes to school, rather than that good ol regular sand paper.
Christy C.
Christy C.
I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Drew B.
Drew B.
Works as expected. Quite thin though so had to use multiple each time. Very soft on my nose and stopped it from being red all the time
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Katie H.
Katie H.
These are so soft and not harsh for your nose, they don't leave you with rough skin or an extra red nose, definitely can be relied on
Beant M.
Beant M.
I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Love how convenient these packs are. I keep them in my car and purse and can always count on the quality to keep any messes contained
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?