Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Carrie F.
Carrie F.

It is a good product, durable and holds together. Cost is okay for the quantity. Like the cooler designs on the boxes.
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta

Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , Ab

Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat

Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Maaria H.
Maaria H.

I love using Kleenex tissues they are the best they are so soft and they come in handy when you have a cold or flu.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.

I have allergies and go through a lot of Kleenex. They work great and feel soft. I like the design on the packages.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.

Does the job. Not really a huge amount to review. Nothing overly special about this product that stands out to me.
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines

Great for when I need to wipe my face. Its also good for travelling because its small and it fits in my bag/pouch.
Silena G.
Silena G.

These are good for everyday use to carry in your bag or to keep in the car when needed they soft and does the job
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.