Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Drew B.
Drew B.
Works as expected. Quite thin though so had to use multiple each time. Very soft on my nose and stopped it from being red all the time
Katie H.
Katie H.
These are so soft and not harsh for your nose, they don't leave you with rough skin or an extra red nose, definitely can be relied on
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Love how convenient these packs are. I keep them in my car and purse and can always count on the quality to keep any messes contained
Beant M.
Beant M.
I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Great deal which truly lets you get the best bang for your buck and not only are they convenient but also soft and gentle on the nose
Emily A.
Emily A.
Accra
Very soft and absorbent. Feels great on the face too. An excellent choice of tissue to place in the car for when the kids mess it up
William A.
William A.
Lo peor, nunca habia visto algo tan malo en mi vida. La relacion calidad-precio es super mala y a parte dan alergia o sea por Dios
Diane C.
Diane C.
I use this at work. As a makeup artist soft facial tissues are important. I use this to wipe lipstick off my clients face as well.
Marydel E.
Marydel E.
Love how these tissues are infused with aloe, it really helps to soothe my nose whenever my nose is running or if I have allergies
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.