Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
deanna g.
deanna g.
Sandy, UT

I love them specially in winter time when kids start to get sick they are so soft great for kids and elders
Karina C.
Karina C.

I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
Ponchatoula, LA

These are great in every room! The designs on the boxes are always cute!!!!!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY

I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA

I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Assonet, MA

Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.