BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
April Z.
Barrie, Ontario
We like Kleenex brand as we all have allergies and are needing Kleenex in every room for all our needs . It's soft and doesn't hurt sensitive noses
Kelsie D.
Grande Prairie
These tissues are rough but get the job done. But they are bad for sensitive noses! But for everyday use when you aren't sick, these are just fine.
Rebecca B.
I had a runny nose for about 3 weeks and went through about 5 boxes of these tissues. They're so soft and almost make blowing your nose enjoyable!
Kristina H.
Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Johanna L.
These are perfect in cars, to bring at school, and in your purse. although i feel like there's only a little amount of tissue but great product
Chelsea W.
Great tissues, big box so lasts a long time, no apparen't scent and they are handy sized tissues and only bad thing is tissues are really thin.
Sarah H.
Great value!
worth the price as there is a lot
and it lasts for a while
definitely recommend!
soft and not harsh, smell good, great!! all round
Sian E.
I always have 1 or 2 boxes in the coupord as they are always handy their gentle to the nose or handy to pull out when you got the family over
Georgia N.
These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Ria S.
It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?