Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Viridiana P.
Viridiana P.

Me gusta mucho el diseño de las cajas, además que he probado otras marcas de pañuelos y no son tan suaves como esta marca
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South

I use almost all the Kleenex tissues because I find they are softest on my nose especially the ones with lotion into them
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Petya K.
Petya K.
Birmingham ,UK

Nice tissues, soft so they don't scratch my nose, especially great with a cold, easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lindsay

We use these kleenex at work (a medical care facility and group home). These keep clients hands clean and noses normal.
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta

Love these💕💕💕 perfect for when you have a cold or even jut a runny nose in general as it helps keep your nose less dry
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.

It is a good product, durable and holds together. Cost is okay for the quantity. Like the cooler designs on the boxes.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , Ab

Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat

Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.