Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Herne Bay
June 29, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Kleenex is always a trust-worthy household name. Their tissues are soft and lovely but doesn't crumble if used on wet surface.
Micah A.
Micah A.
Manila
June 28, 2016, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I love kleenex so much. One of the nicest tissue brands ever. This one's my favorite because its gentle and soft! I recommend!
Chyna G.
Chyna G.
June 29, 2016, 6:48 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Simple tissues that we have in work. Really soft on the skin so I don't end up looking like Rudolph at the end of the work day
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Strong and soft, these don't make your nose red and sore if you use them regularly, I have hayfever and I constantly need them
Mae M.
Mae M.
June 27, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Your go to tissue. This is what we usually buy, it's good to have in your car, living room, bedroom, pretty much everywhere.
Areeba A.
Areeba A.
So soft! I think they are the softest tissues I have ever used. I've never had a sore nose after using them. They are great.
Casey L.
Casey L.
June 26, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Work great. does the job. Soft and feel great. Only use the Kleenex brand for all of my tissues. I guess i would recommend.
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Viridiana P.
Viridiana P.
June 21, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Me gusta mucho el diseño de las cajas, además que he probado otras marcas de pañuelos y no son tan suaves como esta marca
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
June 25, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
I use almost all the Kleenex tissues because I find they are softest on my nose especially the ones with lotion into them
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.