BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tessa R.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
They're tissues, what can be wrong with tissues. You can use loads of them when your ill, you can use them when poorly, they may be the same but they're great
Tlo T.
Red Deer
Soft and not to thin definitely prefer kleenex over the cheap store brands also love that the boxes are decorative so can match with the home decor as well.
Lexi R.
Super soft tissues...some of the best I've used. Good value and loads in the box. These are great especially for kids who complain of tissues being scratchy
Shelly L.
Kingston
Perfect for a sniffly, sore nose. You can feel the lotion, they don't leave your nose all red. I buy them a lot for my kids who all suffer from allergies.
Hannah M.
I really like Kleenex facial tissues. They're very soft and doesn't leave red marks on your nose. They're perfect for those people with sensitive skin.
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana
I love Kleenex brand tissues. The lotion in the Kleenex is amazing. I know other brands have lotion in them, but I feel like Kleenex brand is the best.
Paige J.
I found that these tissues were good value for the amount you were getting, however the tissues fall apart easily and cause my sneezing to get worse!
Angelean M.
Live Oak, Texas
Does the job. What can I say? It's just tissues. Better quality than the cheap stuff. Not as good as the aloe vera kind, or the lotion kind but good.
Stephanie m.
Alwaysbhave a box around the house and in the car for emergencies. None of the horrible red sore nose with these, the aloe really makes a difference
Hannah D.
They are soft on the face and are good for everyday use. Although could do with being slightly thicker maybe, but this is just personal preference.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?