Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Marydel E.
Marydel E.

Love how these tissues are infused with aloe, it really helps to soothe my nose whenever my nose is running or if I have allergies
William A.
William A.

Lo peor, nunca habia visto algo tan malo en mi vida. La relacion calidad-precio es super mala y a parte dan alergia o sea por Dios
Laurie-Ann T.
Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria

These are really soft and when you need to blow your nose you want a soft tissue. Especially if you have a really Nast head cold.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL

Always carry tissues you never know when you need to cry or wipe someones face....like your child.....can't do without them!!!!!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Herne Bay

Kleenex is always a trust-worthy household name. Their tissues are soft and lovely but doesn't crumble if used on wet surface.
Chyna G.
Chyna G.

Simple tissues that we have in work. Really soft on the skin so I don't end up looking like Rudolph at the end of the work day
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Strong and soft, these don't make your nose red and sore if you use them regularly, I have hayfever and I constantly need them
Micah A.
Micah A.
Manila

I love kleenex so much. One of the nicest tissue brands ever. This one's my favorite because its gentle and soft! I recommend!
Mae M.
Mae M.

Your go to tissue. This is what we usually buy, it's good to have in your car, living room, bedroom, pretty much everywhere.
Areeba A.
Areeba A.

So soft! I think they are the softest tissues I have ever used. I've never had a sore nose after using them. They are great.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.