51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I had a runny nose for about 3 weeks and went through about 5 boxes of these tissues. They're so soft and almost make blowing your nose enjoyable!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
These are perfect in cars, to bring at school, and in your purse. although i feel like there's only a little amount of tissue but great product
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Great value!
worth the price as there is a lot
and it lasts for a while
definitely recommend!
soft and not harsh, smell good, great!! all round
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Great tissues, big box so lasts a long time, no apparen't scent and they are handy sized tissues and only bad thing is tissues are really thin.
Georgia N.
Georgia N.
These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Sian E.
Sian E.
I always have 1 or 2 boxes in the coupord as they are always handy their gentle to the nose or handy to pull out when you got the family over
Wahaj A.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Ria S.
Ria S.
It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Amy C.
Amy C.
They are so soft and they done make your nose feel sore when you've got a cold and keep blowing it. I Love them and buy them all the time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?