Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Georgia N.
Georgia N.
These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Sian E.
Sian E.
I always have 1 or 2 boxes in the coupord as they are always handy their gentle to the nose or handy to pull out when you got the family over
Ria S.
Ria S.
It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Wahaj A.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Gin B.
Gin B.
Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.
I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Amy C.
Amy C.
They are so soft and they done make your nose feel sore when you've got a cold and keep blowing it. I Love them and buy them all the time.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
I only buy these tissues as between colds and allergies someone is always sneezing in my house and these help keep the red raw nose away.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
As a teacher, I wish that I could specify that all my students bring these boxes to school, rather than that good ol regular sand paper.
Christy C.
Christy C.
I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?