Add a Photo

Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
June 30, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Ria S.
Ria S.
June 26, 2016, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Gin B.
Gin B.
June 28, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.
I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Amy C.
Amy C.
June 23, 2016, 4:31 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They are so soft and they done make your nose feel sore when you've got a cold and keep blowing it. I Love them and buy them all the time.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
June 28, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I only buy these tissues as between colds and allergies someone is always sneezing in my house and these help keep the red raw nose away.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
June 27, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
As a teacher, I wish that I could specify that all my students bring these boxes to school, rather than that good ol regular sand paper.
Christy C.
Christy C.
June 29, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Drew B.
Drew B.
June 27, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Works as expected. Quite thin though so had to use multiple each time. Very soft on my nose and stopped it from being red all the time
Beant M.
Beant M.
July 1, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.