Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Layna R.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB

These are the tissues I carry on the go.
There is always a pack in my purse, & my car.

Great quality, perfect for sensitive noses.
Marydel E.
Marydel E.

Love how these tissues are infused with aloe, it really helps to soothe my nose whenever my nose is running or if I have allergies
William A.
William A.

Lo peor, nunca habia visto algo tan malo en mi vida. La relacion calidad-precio es super mala y a parte dan alergia o sea por Dios
Diane C.
Diane C.

I use this at work. As a makeup artist soft facial tissues are important. I use this to wipe lipstick off my clients face as well.
Laurie-Ann T.
Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria

These are really soft and when you need to blow your nose you want a soft tissue. Especially if you have a really Nast head cold.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL

Always carry tissues you never know when you need to cry or wipe someones face....like your child.....can't do without them!!!!!
Micah A.
Micah A.
Manila

I love kleenex so much. One of the nicest tissue brands ever. This one's my favorite because its gentle and soft! I recommend!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Herne Bay

Kleenex is always a trust-worthy household name. Their tissues are soft and lovely but doesn't crumble if used on wet surface.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Strong and soft, these don't make your nose red and sore if you use them regularly, I have hayfever and I constantly need them
Chyna G.
Chyna G.

Simple tissues that we have in work. Really soft on the skin so I don't end up looking like Rudolph at the end of the work day
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.