BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sade S.
These tissues are nice and soft, and hold quite a lot of moisture. I think they could be improved slightly if they had prettier packaging or nice imprints on the tissue.
Francesca C.
Good soft tissues, leaving your nose feeling clean fresh without irritation. Reccommend this well known high brand of great tissues very effective and reasonably priced
Hannah-Rose H.
Barton Turf, Norwich
Soft and nice tissues. The balmsom ones are particularly good if you have a cold and are blowing your nose a lot, as they keep it moisturised and stop it from flakinh
Fiona L.
I honesty love this Kleenex tissue it is the best! Very strong and sturdy tissue that doesn't break easy. I love it and I know that you will too! So give it a try! :)
Alisha H.
Love this product and the fact that they have lotion in the tissues so you don't get that sore nose is useful. Effective and do what they claim. Pretty state product
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Always handy to have around. I hate using toilet paper or paper towel and most facial tissues are too rough on the nose. Kleenex is the best brand, in my experience.
Leah H.
Great staple for a day home sick-- they're nice and soft and don't aggravate your nose as much. For everyday use, though, they're a bit too expensive for my liking.
April P.
Kleenex has always had the softest tissues. We use them on the daily and they are even helpful when my daughter has some drool on her chin because they absorb well.
Shalene P.
CAN🍁
These are the softest tissues ever! I always purchase these when I have a cold or allergies! Helps with not leaving your nose sore after continue use of tissues
Lydia A.
Cleaned up my tears from the referendum results. Soft on the skin and double ply- what more could you want? Handy and an essential; Kleenex is a go to brand.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?